Who won the 3rd debate?

Who won the 3rd debate?

• Trump

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Clinton

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
It was by far Trump's best performance but he is what he is. He didn't use the bullying, physical intimidation tactics of hovering behind her, and he tried (unsuccessfully) to stop interrupting her so often, but the sniffling, and the interruptions continue.

He focussed more on the content of his platform than before but he has all of the policy depth of a kid's splash pad, and Clinton can easily shoot his numbers and his policies down. Reagan gave the biggest tax cut in history telling everyone that trickle down would work, and 6 years later the stock market crashed.

Bill Clinton won the election by asking Americans if they were better off after 12 years of Republican economic policies and Americans resoundingly said "No" and voted for Clinton.

After 8 years of Republicans promulgating fake scandal after fake scandal against the Clintons, the Bush family succeeded in stealing the election from Al Gore and what a mess Bush left.

Trump is promising a bigger tax cut than Reagan. Reagan's tax cuts and military spending spree tripled the deficit, and doubled the food stamp rolls. Bush's tax cuts and irresponsible wars, destroyed the economy. Trump isn't offering anything any different than Reagan or Bush, except he wants to scrap the Reagan/Bush negotiated NAFTA, which is the one thing keeping Mexicans in Mexico.
:cuckoo:

>

Trump must be happy that the SCOTUS overturned sodomy laws.

At least Clinton should have given him some KY before the debate if she was going to bend him over like that.

>>>>>

>

At least Clinton should have given him some KY before the debate if she was going to bend him over like that.

>>>>>
he had a terrible performance objectively, but because it was his least terrible outing people somehow believe it wasn't that bad

Trump lost the debate, along with the election.
No, No...Trump was great you could say that if you listen and follow CNN singing good song for Hillary and listen the first thing they say right after the débate ? something against Trump but i glad to have stay up for my favorite...who was proud with is pin of United States it's a sgn :

screen%20shot%202016-10-19%20at%209.07.47%20pm.png

>

>>>>>
he had a terrible performance objectively, but because it was his least terrible outing people somehow believe it wasn't that bad
Listen ...the peoples who likes Trump are great peoples and most of all they see who is Hillary for what she really is a very bad person, a criminal who never answer to the questions ask. she prefer insulting Trump like you just did about he's supporters.

>

>>>>>
Listen ...the peoples who likes Trump are great peoples and most of all they see who is Hillary for what she really is a very bad person, a criminal who never answer to the questions ask. she prefer insulting Trump like you just did about he's supporters.
Jamais prouve, seulement de la propagande GOP....Pascale?

>

>>>>>
C'est prouvé le lavage de cerveau fonctionne CNN en sont les maitres.

He won't accept the election results

But that's not exactly what he said. He never said he wouldn't accept the results, he said he would wait & keep everyone in suspence. The media wants you to think he won't accept it.

I thought they both did well enough, but not great on either side really......though I will say Hillary completely evaded a couple of questions directed at her

Like Gore and other Dimbocraps, he just said he would wait until all the votes are in AND VERIFIED. Remember Dewey?

>

>>>>>

This is America - we speak English here!

>

>>>>>
Il faut des mensonges pour ca, Fox etc etc etc en est le champion, dupe.

Last edited:
He won't accept the election results

But that's not exactly what he said. He never said he wouldn't accept the results, he said he would wait & keep everyone in suspence. The media wants you to think he won't accept it.

I thought they both did well enough, but not great on either side really......though I will say Hillary completely evaded a couple of questions directed at her

Like Gore and other Dimbocraps, he just said he would wait until all the votes are in AND VERIFIED. Remember Dewey?
Getting obvious he wants his own TV channel...Gore didn't ask for a recount, dupes.

>

>>>>>

This is America - we speak English here!
it addresses me in French I answered in the same way

>

>>>>>
even if you speak to me in French I will answer in English, here in America.
CNN claims that they can not show Hillary emails is against the law

even if you speak to me in French I will answer in English, here in America.
CNN claims that they can not show Hillary emails is against the law
Wth are you talking about? Link to CNN saying they can't show her e-mails?

Forum List

Back