who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

I find that people like you will lie at the drop of a hat if it serves your purpose....regardless of those commandments.
Oooooooooooh, the IRONY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How so? How many lies were presented on behalf of Prop H8? That Prop H8 would protect children in school (Prop H8 has nothing to do with schools). That Prop H8 would protect children from hearing about gay marriage...as Prop H8 supporters dragged their children out to street corners to hold up signs supporting inequality under the law. That Prop H8 was not supported by outside money...as millions of dollars poured in from out of state Mormons and Catholics.

Pick your lie. There's lots to choose from from the so-called Moral Right.
Oh, you know THE LIES i'm talking about, Bodey!........Hence the IRONY.

As far as H8, it's a wonderful thing!......I fully supported it, and will continue to support it.

Just think, if you all made the right CHOICES in life, you wouldn't be cackling like caged hens as you are now.

Oooooooooooh, the IRONY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How so? How many lies were presented on behalf of Prop H8? That Prop H8 would protect children in school (Prop H8 has nothing to do with schools). That Prop H8 would protect children from hearing about gay marriage...as Prop H8 supporters dragged their children out to street corners to hold up signs supporting inequality under the law. That Prop H8 was not supported by outside money...as millions of dollars poured in from out of state Mormons and Catholics.

As far as H8, it's a wonderful thing!......I fully supported it, and will continue to support it.

Just think, if you all made the right CHOICES in life, you wouldn't be cackling like caged hens as you are now.

Too funny! Lecturing me on lies when you support one of the biggest lies of all. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Goddess of Irony is pleased with your offering.

Too funny! Lecturing me on lies when you support one of the biggest lies of all. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

My OFFERING was to fully support H8, both financially and by getting the word out.

You're welcome!

My OFFERING was to fully support H8, both financially and by getting the word out.

You're welcome!
Yeah...and we know the word you got out was lies. But please enjoy your place in History with the George Wallace's, Lester Maddox', and Bull Connor's of the world. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're welcome!
Yeah...and we know the word you got out was lies. But please enjoy your place in History with the George Wallace's, Lester Maddox', and Bull Connor's of the world. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
LMAO!

Oh, here we go.......Another deviant pervert trying to compare themeslves with what the blacks wrongly went through, and their struggle to correct it.

You're fuckin' disgusting beyond words.:evil:

Is Bodey Comparing her Chosen Defiance of her Design by Nature to the Struggle that Blacks and others have Suffered over the Color of their Skin?...

Wow... There are still Dishonest Douchers on that Side who Pimp that Tripe?...

:)

peace...

Is Bodey Comparing her Chosen Defiance of her Design by Nature to the Struggle that Blacks and others have Suffered over the Color of their Skin?...

Wow... There are still Dishonest Douchers on that Side who Pimp that Tripe?...

peace...
Just another bitter, angry lezbo running off at the mouth.

Come on now.

Christian vs Muslim on a gay issue, I'll take Christian discrimination for a quizzillion Alex.

You're welcome!
LMAO!

Oh, here we go.......Another deviant pervert trying to compare themeslves with what the blacks wrongly went through, and their struggle to correct it.

Civil Rights are civil rights regardless of the Minority, Lester. But, again....bigots like you are not only on the wrong side of history, you're also historically not very bright about seeing that you are.

For me I'm just going to leave it all up to the Lord. I've known so many wonderful gays and I've known so many scumbucket heterosexuals.

I'm as straight as can be and consider myself to be able to make it into the Kingdom. I can't figure it out how someone like Ellen DeGeneres can't enter those gates with me.

Maybe if I keep praying hard enough, one day I'll find an answer. And yes I know the Book says the act is a sinful one.

But I also know that the Book says hate the sin, not the sinner. And thank goodness for that because I lived the 60's lol.

Anybody remember the tune Fire?

LMAO!

Civil Rights are civil rights regardless of the Minority, Lester. But, again....bigots like you are not only on the wrong side of history, you're also historically not very bright about seeing that you are.
Funny thing about people like YOU, is that you just can't stand the fact that people aren't buying into your BS, so all you can do is throw the old, "you're a bigot" card out there.

Shut the fuck up, ya' whiney bastards.:anj_stfu::321::boohoo:

Last edited:
LMAO!

Pedophiles, Bestiaphiles and Polygamists are a Minority, Bodey...

Your Chose Deviancy is Equal to Skin Color Argument FAILS again. :thup:

peace...

LMAO!

Funny thing about people like YOU, is that you just can't stand the fact that people aren't buying into your BS, so all you can do is throw the old, "you're a bigot" card out there.

Lester, you show with every post to me that you are the Bigot I accuse you of being. Clearly and completely. And....just as dumb as the segregationists of the 50s.

Last edited:

Lester, you show with every post to me that you are the Bigot I accuse of being. Clearly and completely. And....just as dumb as the segregationists of the 50s.

Stop Molesting the Honest and Tragic Existence of People of Color in the 50s to your Deviant Choice, Bodey...

As a Human, it should be BENEATH YOU...

The Fucking Police didn't Hose you down...

You were NOT Denied Entry into Schools...

If you would keep your Adult Deviations from what Nature Designed for you PRIVATE, you wouldn't have a Damned thing to Worry about.

Fucking Loathesome peice of Shit, you are.

peace...

Lester, you show with every post to me that you are the Bigot I accuse you of being. Clearly and completely. And....just as dumb as the segregationists of the 50s.
Chester, you show me in every post that you're nothing but the typical bitter, angry lezbo, who has fully convinced herself that she isn't a sexually deviant pervert.....But the fact is, you are, by CHOICE. Clearly and completely.

Deal with it!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Chester, you show me in every post that you're nothing but the typical bitter, angry lezbo, who has fully convinced herself that she isn't a sexually deviant pervert.....But the fact is, you are, by CHOICE. Clearly and completely.

Deal with it!:eusa_hand:

Thank you for continuing to showcase your bigotry for us.

He's a hater who claims to be a christian? The goddess must be pleased, indeed.

He's a hater who claims to be a christian? The goddess must be pleased, indeed.
^^"Animal crackers in my soup. Lions and Tigers, loopedy loop"^^

Forum List

Back