Zone1 LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?
If straight people admit they sin but still go to heaven because they believe in the Jesus Myth, why can't gays go to heaven too? Assuming gay sex is a sin. We know straight christians sin according to god. Not sure how Jesus feels about homosexuality he didn't talk about it. But assuming he thinks it's wrong, how dare any straight christians focus on a sin they don't do when they do so many other sins.

It'd be like if I were a rapist and went on and on about murderers.

If straight people admit they sin but still go to heaven because they believe in the Jesus Myth, why can't gays go to heaven too? Assuming gay sex is a sin. We know straight christians sin according to god. Not sure how Jesus feels about homosexuality he didn't talk about it. But assuming he thinks it's wrong, how dare any straight christians focus on a sin they don't do when they do so many other sins.

My faith teaches we don't know anyone's fate. So, I'm not sure which religion believes what you are alleging.

You two are two confused peas in a pod

remember that God makes all souls equal.
As I marked your Post as Fake News , the least I should do is tell you , Why .
Many believe that the Premiss of God is far too simple and quaint and we have reached a point where Normies have to be dragged to the next spiritual level .
We start by acknowledging that spiritual evolution is only revealed step by step and probably over millions of years .
We think in terms of Universe which is a self governing and balanced energy field .
It is unfathomable by us because its available dimensions are totally out of our sight and comprehension -- our four dimensions versus at least ten , as shown by the latest consensus hypothesis , the Quantum model .

The whole has split for whatever reason and as energy packets we are for discussion purposes equivalent to a photon .
We are now pre-determined to be attracted back ( electromagnetic force ) to completion or wholeness , and for simpler levels the "reward" is along the lines of a cult christian heaven or eastern religion Nirvana etc .
If it helps less advanced people , they imagine a character like the invented Jesus to help them on their path . And for a time this is useful . But just a temporary stage .
etc etc .
Obviously your own time for change of perception is your own path of "Destiny", and you will find that path even if it takes you many lives and thousands of years .

the flaw of the desert religions for - servitude and denial ... their inability to accomplish self determination, the goal of a&e.

jesus taught sin no more and is the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the everlasting.

the recognition of what is truly a sin than divergent preferences.

the flaw of the desert religions for - servitude and denial ... their inability to accomplish self determination, the goal of a&e.

jesus taught sin no more and is the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the everlasting.

the recognition of what is truly a sin than divergent preferences.
People born in that part of the world tend to see Islam as the truth. Same way people here born into Christianity believe it’s the one real religion.

Christians don’t know about sin no more. They are told we are all sinners. Jesus forgives all sins as long as you believe.

All the sins you will commit from now till you meet him. Are you really sorry? Then why do you commit them knowing they are sins? Don’t worry. Jesus forgives all. Just believe in him. And put 10% in the pot

Forum List

Back