who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

You're an idiot. That is such a ridiculous and retarded statement, with absolutely no potential to be proven, that there's no point even refuting it.

I thought you had a little bit up on Gadawg, but I can see you're both ignorami. Please, for the love of God and all that is holy, READ or at least watch National Geographic or something. Ancient civilizations, that's where you want to go, probably...specifically, the customs of ancient Hebrew civilization.

Good point, probably the smartest thing I've ever read on this board is someone saying that forcing a rape victim to marry her rapist would prevent most rapes from happening.

That type of intelligence all bottled up in one person is downright astounding.

Like gadawg, you are incapable of looking at context..you exist only in the here and now and assume that the world was exactly the same thousands of years ago.

Obviously, in today's world, that's not going to be effective.

In ancient times? As in the time of Moses? When Hebrews were a nomadic people wandering around in the desert as a group for years and years and years? Hell yeah! when the primary focus was on survival and men were needed, and babies were needed, and everybody had to get along?

Please. Get thee to National Geographic Channel. There's good info on there. History's Mysteries.

Like gadawg, you are incapable of looking at context..you exist only in the here and now and assume that the world was exactly the same thousands of years ago.

Obviously, in today's world, that's not going to be effective.

In ancient times? As in the time of Moses? When Hebrews were a nomadic people wandering around in the desert as a group for years and years and years? Hell yeah! when the primary focus was on survival and men were needed, and babies were needed, and everybody had to get along?

Please. Get thee to National Geographic Channel. There's good info on there. History's Mysteries.

My most deepest heart felt apologies.

Holding a woman down, forcing her to have sex with you, and then making that woman live with you as your married wife would be perfectly moral and make great sense 2000 years ago.

That thought process still deserves a :cuckoo:

And besides that's not what you said originally, you originally said that would prevent many rapes. Once you realized how stupid that was, you're trying to backpedal by saying something a little less stupid.

wow you really like to go over the mechanics of it, don't you?

I didn't say it was moral, or right, and I didn't say it was pleasant. I said it was probably effective.

And it probably was. Much more effective than doing a cop doing a rape kit on a woman, then dragging her to depositions over the next many months to years, and testify in front of the rapist, then hope that maybe he gets convicted...and then gets a whopping 3 months in jail....

After which you get to run into him at the local walmart on a regular basis, when he's there with his wife, kids, buying pool toys..

Yeah, that's a LOT better for everyone.

Nothing annoys me more than men who get more worked up over rape than women do.

It's creepy.

wow you really like to go over the mechanics of it, don't you?

I didn't say it was moral, or right, and I didn't say it was pleasant. I said it was probably effective.

And it probably was. Much more effective than doing a cop doing a rape kit on a woman, then dragging her to depositions over the next many months to years, and testify in front of the rapist, then hope that maybe he gets convicted...and then gets a whopping 3 months in jail....

After which you get to run into him at the local walmart on a regular basis, when he's there with his wife, kids, buying pool toys..

Yeah, that's a LOT better for everyone.

3 seconds in jail would be a better way to prevent rape than forcing a rape victim to marry her rapist, you'd see an explosion of rapes among sleezebags who would want to be forced into a marriage.

I'm glad though, even though you won't really admit it directly, that you disagree with your Bible in this instance that what your Bible advocates for shouldn't be done.

Last edited:
Not to worry about who the who the Christians will persecute next. They've been doing it all along against Atheists. Demonizing them.
As for the gays, Islam is rapidly growing in the United States. Presently there is only one congressman who is Muslim, eventually that number will grow and once they have sufficiently large numbers, they'll wipe their butts with the Constitution, laugh and replace it with Sharia. Then, well the gays will have a new enemy, one that believes in violence against all who don't share its views.

Never fear.....Christians will always discriminate against gays

provide a quote.

deuteronomy 22:28-29 "if a man is caught in the act of raping a young..." nlt - online bible study

28 "if a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, 29 he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

actually a very effective way of preventing rape, i'd think.

seriously?????????????

Who said gays don't have equal rights? They have the same rights me and you do, other than marriage, since they are sinning against GOD.

who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?
:eusa_think:

I wasn't aware that gays were being denied any constitutional human rights.

But, I guess, if I had to pick a class of people to discriminate against it would probably be either people that don't capitalize proper nouns oooorrrr people that start dumbass threads.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back