who were you the first time around?

jon_forward

Nov 18, 2003
nashville.tn
interesting site....this is me..I guess

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 800.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Now you remember?

LINK

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mongolia approximately on 1825.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Its actually rather odd that it (so far) go the gender right on everyone by just a birthdate. Johnney seems to be a fisherman, and it hit close to that. I've been in the medical field since high school, and it came close there as well.

My guess is the first gender guessed wrong will be Jim's. :D

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Newfoundland approximately on 925.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!
Now you remember?

You guessed wrong Lil!

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Oceania approximately on 900.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Originally posted by Dan
You guessed wrong Lil!

Diagnosis:
its jut your inner female conscienceness is very strong!

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central Afrika approximately on 825.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Not even close. Me a mechanic or a handicraftsman..that's just plain funny..:laugh: :teeth: Hell i'm lucky i can found where the gas goes in my car let alone anything else..

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North New Zealand approximately on 1200.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?

no it means he has his name stenciled on the back of his pants so they know who he is...:ssex: :moon4: :laugh:

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mexico approximately on 1575.

Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.

You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician! Now you remember?

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ireland approximately on 850.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with the "you were a complete and utter moron in your past life. Chances are, that has crept over to your present existence".

I guess I'll have to wait for Bully to come take this test...

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I'm still waiting for someone to come up with the "you were a complete and utter moron in your past life. Chances are, that has crept over to your present existence".

I guess I'll have to wait for Bully to come take this test...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I dont think he leaves the small self imposed confines he has placed on himself

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Germany approximately on 775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Now you remember?

Forum List

Back