who were you the first time around?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Yeah well you know, I try to keep in touch with my femanin side!

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body!:laugh:
if i recall right, werent you a female in your other life?

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 825.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Now you remember?

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around territory of modern Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

Now you remember?

Hmmm intersting.....very iinnteresting

Forum List

Back