Who Was/Is the Best President of Your Lifetime? Poll

Who was the best president of your lifetime?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Ronald Reagan

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
The only thing that Reagan had over Trump was speaking ability. He was known as the great communicator, but remember, he was a professional actor, President of the Screen Actors Guild, and two term California Governor, so he had plenty of time to hone his craft. Other than that Trump has it all over Ronnie.
Reagan fought the communist in Hollywood. His right hand man was “The Duke” John Wayne.

Given the binary options I went with Reagan.

Reagan pulled America out of the Stagflation of Jimmy Carter.
Reagan invested in the military which was degraded since Vietnam.
Reagan turned the economy around.

He was dealt a shit hand and he planted a garden and it grew. So Reagan is the best in my lifetime.

Eisenhower
Obama
Reagan
LBJ
Clinton
JFK
Bush 41
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Trump
Bush 43

The only thing that Reagan had over Trump was speaking ability. He was known as the great communicator, but remember, he was a professional actor, President of the Screen Actors Guild, and two term California Governor, so he had plenty of time to hone his craft. Other than that Trump has it all over Ronnie.
Reagan fought the communist in Hollywood. His right hand man was “The Duke” John Wayne.

Oh, I liked Reagan. Best President in my lifetime until Trump. Reagan did get scammed by the Democrats on immigration when he granted Amnesty in exchange for closing the borders to Illegal Aliens, which then never happened. All in all he was a very good President of the economy and destroying the Soviet Union.

Very Simple

No other options are available since no one here could possibly be that old.

I thought Bill Clinton was the best in my lifetime.

I like Reagan better than Trump, he treated people a lot better and didn't have a fowl mouth.

Clinton was good and I did not vote for him. At the time, I did not appreciate how he could keep his radical Leftist base at bay and also work across the aisle. He was so popular, he could have and should have told the American People he had an affair. The only people that would have lost their shit would have been radical right fundamentalists who have their own extramarital affairs and scandals.

Oh, I liked Reagan. Best President in my lifetime until Trump. Reagan did get scammed by the Democrats on immigration when he granted Amnesty in exchange for closing the borders to Illegal Aliens, which then never happened. All in all he was a very good President of the economy and destroying the Soviet Union.

Reagan was the best. Trump is hated and despised by the Left moreso than Reagan and Bush but he is delivering results. Hell, only the most radical Leftists give Bush shit any more.

Bill Clinton was the BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!! Clinton slashed crime the most ever, spending, deficit, healthcare cost, created budget surplus, created the most jobs & had the largest percent of population working ever!!!

Reagan screwed US with DEBT, EMTALA, Exploded Crime, Invited Mexico Invasion with Amnesty, Slashing Education funding so we now have fewer Doctors & High Medical Cost.

Trump is a Dumbass. Crime is rising, US exports are down 40%, China refused US recycling so we pay double for trash service, can't have plastic straws & we have way to many oil pipelines to Cushing, Oklahoma. Trump signed $5 TRILLION RECORD SPENDING, DEFICIT & DEBT during a "good economy" when spending should have been slashed with budget surplus!!!!!

Last edited:

Reagan never thought that a network of Fake ID.s would be set up in this country in order to get employment here.

On many threads I've shown that data......from the IRS and Social Security Administration ...........were our gov't KNOW they are using fake Id's for employment and DO NOTHING.

Tackle the Fake Id's........and the Act under Reagan would work.

The best president ever was William Henry Harrison because was in office for only 31 days he did not have time to fuck anything up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reagan never thought that a network of Fake ID.s would be set up in this country in order to get employment here.

On many threads I've shown that data......from the IRS and Social Security Administration ...........were our gov't KNOW they are using fake Id's for employment and DO NOTHING.

Tackle the Fake Id's........and the Act under Reagan would work.
Fake ID's have always been made by government in order to track alias & criminals. In the 1980's & 1990's under Reagan/Bush, I worked on the production equipment in many photo ID shops and they were all run by police. They explained how the fake ID system worked after I saw their badges & guns behind the counter while I was making service calls to their shops. Reagan screwed the USA! We would have been much better with Carter. Same with Bush 1 & 2

When the historians choose where Trump goes in their evaluations I will accept their placement.

I was born in Ikes first year.

I was 10 when JFK was assassinated, liked him much as a 10 year old can understand, most everyone did.

Liked Reagan and like Trump.

Best Presidents

HW Bush
Reagan

Worst Presidents - also worst traitors in US history, both in TOP 5 status

W Bush
Obama

Abortion is an infanticide Holocaust. Thanks Democrat Lyndon Johnson for Fucking up a winnable military campaign in SE Asia.

How was it "Winnable". We couldn't invade North Vietnam without bringing the PRC and USSR into the war. The people of Vietnam were never going to love the Quislings we were promoting. IN fact, the minute we left, they fell.

Forum List

Back