Who Was/Is the Best President of Your Lifetime? Poll

Who was the best president of your lifetime?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Ronald Reagan

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
Very Simple

No other options are available since no one here could possibly be that old.
George HW Bush would have won another term if Perot hadn’t helped Clinton. GH Bush invaded Panama to get rid of a dictator, didn’t invade Iraq (wise) and deftly handled the end of the Cold War. But if given the two choices...well...let’s go back to a better time...no PC insanity...no triggered campus idiots...Michael J. Fox was a hit...it was cool for young people to be conservative...Born in the USA was a smash hit...

Very Simple

Actually, JFK was within my lifetime. So was LBJ.

Heck, I'd put Obama better than Trump or Reagan.

Now, here's the thing. Ronald Reagan would not be welcomed in today's Republican Party.

He appointed Moderates to SCOTUS
He gave Amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants.
He raised taxes after they figured out Supply Side was Voodoo Economics after all.
Tripled the National Debt.
Engaged in huge public spending programs.
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology

So why is he the only Republican that Republicans still like?

Well, unlike all the others since Ike, he's the only one to not be impeached, run out of office or left the economy in shambles. So they have this Reagan Legend who was an uncompromising conservative, even though he was anything but.

George HW Bush would have won another term if Perot hadn’t helped Clinton. GH Bush invaded Panama to get rid of a dictator, didn’t invade Iraq (wise) and deftly handled the end of the Cold War. But if given the two choices...well...let’s go back to a better time...no PC insanity...no triggered campus idiots...Michael J. Fox was a hit...it was cool for young people to be conservative...Born in the USA was a smash hit...

No, he really wouldn't have.

Should point out that Michael J. Fox is a liberal who favors using Fetus Meat to cure his Parkisons...

Ronald Reagan's family wanted to use Fetus Meat to cure his Alzheimers....

Very Simple

Born in the USA? The song? Ever check out the lyrics?

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
End up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just covering up

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man said "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son, don't you understand"

I had a brother at Khe Sanh fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

Every President has sucked donkey dick.
Wish I was around for Coolidge. Maybe I coukd have then been proud if the Oval office.

The only thing that Reagan had over Trump was speaking ability. He was known as the great communicator, but remember, he was a professional actor, President of the Screen Actors Guild, and two term California Governor, so he had plenty of time to hone his craft. Other than that Trump has it all over Ronnie.

No, he really wouldn't have.

Should point out that Michael J. Fox is a liberal who favors using Fetus Meat to cure his Parkisons...

Ronald Reagan's family wanted to use Fetus Meat to cure his Alzheimers....
“Fetus Meat.” Didn’t Mengele call his Jewish kid’s “Twin Meat?”

Very Simple

Born in the USA? The song? Ever check out the lyrics?

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
End up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just covering up

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man said "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son, don't you understand"

I had a brother at Khe Sanh fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

Already knew them. 1980’s is when we finally gave our Vietnam vets the credit they deserved. Thanks Ronald Reagan. This is what happens when you spark a return to patriotism, and away from dickheads like John Kerry who returned to fuck over his own comrades for political gain.

This is the only poll on the best Presidents where Trump would in second. It is not the only poll on Presidents where he would come in last.

No, he probably didn't. He didn't even speak English.

Already knew them. 1980’s is when we finally gave our Vietnam vets the credit they deserved. Thanks Ronald Reagan. This is what happens when you spark a return to patriotism, and away from dickheads like John Kerry who returned to fuck over his own comrades for political gain.

Okay... Now what would have been nice, if we learned why Vietnam was a terrible idea to start with... which we didn't learn because we went to war in Iraq.

No, he probably didn't. He didn't even speak English.

Okay... Now what would have been nice, if we learned why Vietnam was a terrible idea to start with... which we didn't learn because we went to war in Iraq.
Abortion is an infanticide Holocaust. Thanks Democrat Lyndon Johnson for Fucking up a winnable military campaign in SE Asia.

Forum List

Back