Who Was/Is the Best President of Your Lifetime? Poll

Who was the best president of your lifetime?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Ronald Reagan

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
Very Simple

No other options are available since no one here could possibly be that old.

I thought Bill Clinton was the best in my lifetime.

I like Reagan better than Trump, he treated people a lot better and didn't have a fowl mouth.

Will be able to judge a lot more after his third term hehe

I say Trump. I liked Ike as President. Both were not politicians which is good. However, Ike lost my favor when he wouldn't let Patton invade Russia immediately after WWII. Big mistake.

Very Simple

No other options are available since no one here could possibly be that old.

I thought Bill Clinton was the best in my lifetime.

I like Reagan better than Trump, he treated people a lot better and didn't have a fowl mouth.

Fowl mouth?

fowlmouth-duck-800x600.png

So out of the last 60 years you pick the two lowest losers as choices. You really need to learn about life and stupidity.

Trump has been a tremendously successful President. Best in my lifetime and I was born when Truman was in office. Of course that is saying a lot when the runner up is Reagan.

Obama was the worst and that is saying a lot knowing his competition is Slick Willy, LBJ and Jimmy Carter.

Lincoln was a war monger. Just think, a civil war could have been avoided if the Federal Government had simply purchased the slaves at double their market value and set them free. That would have cost much less than a civil war,

Forum List

Back