Who was healthier during the debate?

Trumps health is declining rapidly

I don't know if he can make it until November. Mike Pence better be ready to step in

Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

The way he kept gasping for air when he spoke.

It reminded me of my best friend's dad who had heart problems for years. He finally died of the heart problems.

trump was gasping for air after he spoke just the same way my best friend's dad did.

It's interesting. Everything that the conservatives have been saying about Hillary or accusing her of doing, she has not done but trump sure has.

The democrats kept saying Hillary was going to wipe the floor with him when the debates happened. The conservatives said Hillary wouldn't even show up or if she did she would be too sick.

The conservatives and republicans are so stupid.

Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

It reminded me of my best friend's dad who had heart problems for years. He finally died of the heart problems.

trump was gasping for air after he spoke just the same way my best friend's dad did.

It's interesting. Everything that the conservatives have been saying about Hillary or accusing her of doing, she has not done but trump sure has.

The democrats kept saying Hillary was going to wipe the floor with him when the debates happened. The conservatives said Hillary wouldn't even show up or if she did she would be too sick.

My diagnosis for trump is COPD, ADHD and Alzheimers just for starters.

al
Trump looked like "Little Marco" up there lurching for water
Trump explains taxes and tariffs.
What did Hillary explain?
She explained that the US must pay the world's bills.

Oh..oh...let me get more water
Hillary is not being nice to me
Trump does at least 1 rally a day.
Hillary talks to 50 girl scouts once a month.

Trump couldn't last 90 minutes with Hillary

He was a babbling fool by the end...

People hate Rosie, Hillary is not a nice person......
Provide at least one detail on how Hillary will lower our 20 trillion dollar deficit based on the debate.

Anyone who doesn't know the difference between deficit and debt has absolutely no business asking about or discussing economics.

Our budget deficit has never been 20 trillion dollars. The highest it's ever been was under the bush boy at 1.4 trillion.

In the almost 8 years Obama has slashed that deficit down to half of what the bush boy created, to 503 billion.

You can have a deficit on anything. It's just expenses and revenues calculated. If there's more expenses than revenue you have a deficit. If there's more revenue than expenses there's surplus.

When there's a deficit that amount is added to the debt.

Please take an economics course so you don't keep making such totally stupid statements. Or at least read a dictionary to learn the real meaning of words in the english language.

Some people are saying Trump may be dying....believe me

Sniffles like that can be a sign of Cholera, Typhus or dysentery

I hope Trump gets it checked out, his life could depend on it

Trump up on stage:

I'm dying up here!!! I'm dying up here!!!

Somebody, please call Sean Hannity!!! Somebody, please call Sean Hannity!!!

Wait....this just in

Trump was not sniffling in last nights debate....Hillary slipped him a "Sniffle Mic"

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview
he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

I think it's his heart.

The man is seriously over weight and eats junk fast food.

He's 70 years old. A person can't go through life eating like that. Nor can they become that large and not have heart problems by the time they're 70 years old. A heart that's been put through that much bad food and little real exercise for 70 years doesn't stay healthy.

My best friend's dad breathed like that when he spoke. He had heart problems for years and finally died from those heart problems.

...and delusional

Trump up on stage:

I'm dying up here!!! I'm dying up here!!!

Somebody, please call Sean Hannity!!! Somebody, please call Sean Hannity!!!

Sean Hannity came to the rescue as soon as Trump stepped off the stage

By the end of the debate, Hillary was laughing at him and Trump was sputtering about Rosie O'Donnell and that Hillary was "not a nice person"

Shows who had the stamina

That wasn't sniffles. That was gasping for air and trying to conceal the fact.

The many couldn't breathe well when talking. Which is classic for a person who has a heart problem.

I watched my best friend's father who had heart problems for nearly a decade until he died from those heart problems.

Wait....this just in

Trump was not sniffling in last nights debate....Hillary slipped him a "Sniffle Mic"

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

I think it's his heart.

He's 70 years old. A person can't go through life eating like that. Nor can they become that large and not have heart problems by the time they're 70 years old. A heart that's been put through that much bad food and little real exercise for 70 years doesn't stay healthy.

My best friend's dad breathed like that when he spoke. He had heart problems for years and finally died from those heart problems.
Yeah, but your friend's Father didn't have a doctor as good as this guy:
harold-bornstein.jpg

Wait....this just in

I think it's his heart.

harold-bornstein.jpg

Trump needs to see a gastro guy for those sniffles

Healthiest individual ever to run for president....believe me

That's it, attack.
He said nothing specific about reducing debt. Simply mentioning it is not a plan.
Tariffs.
That's not an answer or a plan.
Tariffs won't do it. Currently they are 1% of revenue. How do you raise them significantly enough to generate debt releiving revenue without also raising prices on consumer goods significantly? You would price American consumers out of the market and destroy the any wage gains made.
Tariffs are adjusted to bring jobs and careers back to the US.

I already showed you why that's not a real solution but OK, I'll humor you.Adjusted how?
How does bringing "jobs and careers back to the US" reduce the debt?
We collect taxes.
We stop borrowing money from China to build here.
You are obviously a genius.

I thought Trump was cutting taxes "bigly".

Wait....this just in

I think it's his heart.

harold-bornstein.jpg

Trump needs to see a gastro guy for those sniffles

Healthiest individual ever to run for president....believe me

Well, Trump tends to talk out of his ass, so a gastro guy may come in handy.

After the debate, Hillary looked like she was ready to go another 90 minutes

Trump ran crying into the waiting arms of Sean Hannity

Forum List

Back