Who was healthier during the debate?

Hillary looked fine, I don't wish her ill health but there are two more to go, you best not get too cocky. To me Trump looked okay, I really don't know why folks get on him for being angry? I get angry too when I think about what's going on in Washington.

al
Oh..oh...let me get more water
Hillary is not being nice to me
Trump does at least 1 rally a day.
Hillary talks to 50 girl scouts once a month.

Trump couldn't last 90 minutes with Hillary

He was a babbling fool by the end...

People hate Rosie, Hillary is not a nice person......
Provide at least one detail on how Hillary will lower our 20 trillion dollar deficit based on the debate.

It did come up during the debate
Hillary's plan is debt neutral while Trumps plan adds $10 trillion to our debt

That's what happens when you don't expect billionaires to pay taxes

The government is not the US economy. With the money he kept away from Obama, Trump hired tens of thousands, Obama wasted over a billion tax dollars building the only website that couldn't tell you when someone wanted to buy your product

I think I'll try that one the next time the IRS comes a knocking.......

I would have paid my taxes but you would have just wasted it

Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

That fact that you felt this was a topic worth starting a thread on, shows that Hillary has already lost on this issue.

It is right up there with denying that she is a dog fucker.

Like I have said before, Trump is operating on a level that you cannot even see.

It did come up during the debate
Hillary's plan is debt neutral while Trumps plan adds $10 trillion to our debt

That's what happens when you don't expect billionaires to pay taxes
Stop stonewalling...
What's Hillary's plan to wipe out the debt based on the debate?

Right back atchya.
Trump said nothing of substance. He certainly didn't address that to the standard you're holding Clinton to.
You clinically retarded or just plain retarded?

That's it, attack.
He said nothing specific about reducing debt. Simply mentioning it is not a plan.
Tariffs.
That's not an answer or a plan.
Tariffs won't do it. Currently they are 1% of revenue. How do you raise them significantly enough to generate debt releiving revenue without also raising prices on consumer goods significantly? You would price American consumers out of the market and destroy the any wage gains made.

Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

That fact that you felt this was a topic worth starting a thread on, shows that Hillary has already lost on this issue.

Like I have said before, Trump is operating on a level that you cannot even see.

Trump is hitting on all cylinders, Cankles struggles to get started

Stop stonewalling...
What's Hillary's plan to wipe out the debt based on the debate?

Right back atchya.
Trump said nothing of substance. He certainly didn't address that to the standard you're holding Clinton to.
You clinically retarded or just plain retarded?

That's it, attack.
He said nothing specific about reducing debt. Simply mentioning it is not a plan.
Tariffs.
That's not an answer or a plan.
Tariffs won't do it. Currently they are 1% of revenue. How do you raise them significantly enough to generate debt releiving revenue without also raising prices on consumer goods significantly? You would price American consumers out of the market and destroy the any wage gains made.
Tariffs are adjusted to bring jobs and careers back to the US.

Trump was a sputtering fool by the end....

Hillary is not a nice person
Rosie....its all Rosies fault

She rope-a-doped him.
Low energy Donald under performed.

Donald was exhausted at the end

Funny how Hillary's TV ads are driving Trump nuts. He brought them up three times during the debates and kept whining about them afterwards....what a pussy
You mean all those negative ads of him where he is the only one doing all of the talking? Yeah, she is such a meanie.

Telling it like it is is "sputtering"?

He wasn't on stage with a group of punk ass republicans last night like he was in the primary. He found that out real fast.

I noticed he toned down the orange last night. That's good but he was wearing so much make up that it looked like an undertaker did it.
They were wearing tons of makeup.

Hers was professionally done. She looked normal. He looked ready for his wake.
The first time she's looked normal in how ling?

I haven't noticed a difference. Then again, I didn't swallow the "serious illness" line.

Like I have said before, Trump is operating on a level that you cannot even see.[/QUOTE]

Trump is hitting on all cylinders, Cankles struggles to get started[/QUOTE]

Rosie....its all Rosies fault[/QUOTE]

Telling it like it is is "sputtering"?[/QUOTE]

Dinger is making it up as he goes along.

Irony or just a joke?

Trump is hitting on all cylinders, Cankles struggles to get started[/QUOTE]

Rosie....its all Rosies fault[/QUOTE]

Telling it like it is is "sputtering"?[/QUOTE]

Dinger is making it up as he goes along.[/QUOTE]

What a disaster of a post that one is, LOL.

Forum List

Back