Who was healthier during the debate?

Trump almost passed out.
When,and where? Bet your just repeating what you thought you heard,and instead of checking it out,you,like all the other idiots,that wouldn't know the truth of it ran you over.Bet you didn't even watch the debate.or just a colossal idiot lie spread er.

Trump looked like "Little Marco" up there lurching for water
LOL CLOWNS like you are a hoot ,he took a few drinks of water, Hardy lurching, why do,hacks like yourself find a need to just lie about,well everything you don't agree with.

Didn't see Hillary up there doing the Big Gulp

Some people are saying Trumps drinking problem is a sign of larger health issues.....Prostate problems, bladder leakage and AIDS....believe me

LOL CLOWNS like you are a hoot ,he took a few drinks of water, Hardy lurching, why do,hacks like yourself find a need to just lie about,well everything you don't agree with.

Some people are saying Trumps drinking problem is a sign of larger health issues.....Prostate problems, bladder leakage and AIDS....believe me
And that means nothing,you really are that stupid,so how much did he drink?3 full glasses? 5? Or did he take several swallows?
They give them water for a reason moron!
Your an idiot,nothing more,certanly nothing less.

And that means nothing,you really are that stupid,so how much did he drink?3 full glasses? 5? Or did he take several swallows?
They give them water for a reason moron!
Your an idiot,nothing more,certanly nothing less.

People with drinking problems are adept at hiding it. Lester Holt was an enabler for Trunks excessive drinking

Next debate they should hold back Trumps drink and see if he goes through withdrawal....believe me

al
Trump explains taxes and tariffs.
What did Hillary explain?
She explained that the US must pay the world's bills.

Oh..oh...let me get more water
Hillary is not being nice to me
Trump does at least 1 rally a day.
Hillary talks to 50 girl scouts once a month.

Trump couldn't last 90 minutes with Hillary

He was a babbling fool by the end...

People hate Rosie, Hillary is not a nice person......
Provide at least one detail on how Hillary will lower our 20 trillion dollar deficit based on the debate.

Anyone who doesn't know the difference between deficit and debt has absolutely no business asking about or discussing economics.

Our budget deficit has never been 20 trillion dollars. The highest it's ever been was under the bush boy at 1.4 trillion.

In the almost 8 years Obama has slashed that deficit down to half of what the bush boy created, to 503 billion.

You can have a deficit on anything. It's just expenses and revenues calculated. If there's more expenses than revenue you have a deficit. If there's more revenue than expenses there's surplus.

When there's a deficit that amount is added to the debt.

Please take an economics course so you don't keep making such totally stupid statements. Or at least read a dictionary to learn the real meaning of words in the english language.
You are correct.
My mistake.

That's not an answer or a plan.
Tariffs won't do it. Currently they are 1% of revenue. How do you raise them significantly enough to generate debt releiving revenue without also raising prices on consumer goods significantly? You would price American consumers out of the market and destroy the any wage gains made.
Tariffs are adjusted to bring jobs and careers back to the US.

I already showed you why that's not a real solution but OK, I'll humor you.Adjusted how?
How does bringing "jobs and careers back to the US" reduce the debt?
We collect taxes.
We stop borrowing money from China to build here.
You are obviously a genius.

I thought Trump was cutting taxes "bigly".
From 35% to 15%.
I see you paid close attention to the debate...not.

Trump kept an even temperament through much of the first hour and maintained composure

The last half hour was a mess as he wouldn't allow Hillary to speak without interruption and went on rants about Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary's political ads

He clearly was dragging by the end of the debate....I question whether he has the stamina to be President

Icy hot patch felt good

16-1.gif

Trump actually questioned Hillary's stamina as something we need to be concerned about while he physically fell apart during the debate

Trump actually questioned Hillary's stamina as something we need to be concerned about while he physically fell apart during the debate
3 weeks of sleep will do that.
Now how about that $20,000,000,000,000.00 deficit?

Last edited:
Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

That fact that you felt this was a topic worth starting a thread on, shows that Hillary has already lost on this issue.

It is right up there with denying that she is a dog fucker.

Like I have said before, Trump is operating on a level that you cannot even see.
That fact that you felt this was a topic worth starting a thread on, shows that Hillary has already lost on this issue.

It is right up there with denying that she is a dog fucker.

Irony or just a joke?

Deadly serious.

RW, has just validated the idea that Hillary's health is a legitimate issue.

Like I have said before, Trump is operating on a level that you cannot even see.

If you're so in tune with his master plan, can you tell everyone how his "Lose the debate in a completely humiliating fashion" tactic there factored into achieving his ultimate victory?

All he had to do was demonstrate that HIllary's panic mongering about him being a "Hitler" was moronic asshole bullshit and he did.

The rest of your spin beyond that is irrelevant.

Do you realize the hit her credibility took?

Interesting the lengths some posters go through to convince people of a lie. Repeating it so does not make it true.

I had to get a fairer opinion and went to Rush Limbaugh. He tells it like it is. DT is not a Washington Insider, and the fact that he is not a DC politician changes our perspective. Thus, we do not get the expected BS political lines as those from Clinton.

Rush continues, "And you can say whatever you want about Trump missing golden opportunities, whiffing at hanging curveballs, letting Hillary off the hook, the rigged nature of the moderator and so forth. But one thing came through crystal clear last night: Donald Trump showed everybody and reminded many that he is not of the system. He is not a Washington insider, and he is not responsible for any of the mess or messes that exist today...."

As for Clinton's performance, "She spoke in robotic devotion to the meaningless political prattling, going on and on about her plan for this and her plan for that, and this plan over here. And all of the experts who've looked at her plan and say it's the best plan, and all the experts that have looked at his plan and say it's the worst plan. And then we got the obligatory takedown of trickle-down economics for about the gazillionth time in 30 years. We got the obligatory takedown of the rich aren't paying their fair share for I don't know how many umpteenth million times Democrat politicians have been preaching that in the last 30 years.

It was boring. It was robotic. It was almost, especially the first 20 minutes, Hillary Clinton was blindsided, she didn't know what had hit her, maybe the first 30 minutes. She looked out of it. She looked rattled. She looked like she wasn't prepared for the way Trump was behaving and what Trump had to say. She was totally programmed. She was programmed to wait for openings either provided by Trump or provided by Lester Holt. She was waiting for memorized zingers to be implemented and used."

And then he posts the full debate and Hillary looks sleepy.

Trump Changes It All! You Can't See This Debate Through the Traditional Prism - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Ask the Republican Congress about that one

Haven't seen a single piece of legislation out of them that reduces the debt

Straw man...
Nobody cares about debt when they can pay it off.

Straw man...

I think you do not know what that means

19789999.jpg

Straw man...

19789999.jpg

You know why a mortgage isn't a bad thing?
That's what it is.
We keep printing more worthless money to pay for products & services we can never REALLY pay for.

Straw man...

19789999.jpg

You know why a mortgage isn't a bad thing?
That's what it is.
We keep printing more worthless money to pay for products & services we can never REALLY pay for.
Strawman....STRAWMAN!

See, I can do it too

Forum List

Back