Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

No sucking here. I don't want to give Putin any money from our kids, but your side would bankrupt us for Zelensky, so it's pretty clear who is sucking whom.

View attachment 929904
GOP would have lost WWII also. Always a disaster.... half of you chumps don't care about democracy, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh

GOP would have lost WWII also. Always a disaster.... half of you chumps don't care about democracy, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh

Vote Demtwat!
After fellating Russia for 100 years, they finally realize Russia is a threat.

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.

Their borders were illegally obtained. That is like saying that we should have allowed Germany to keep all of Europe after WW2. We should challenge them.

Putin has no business in Ukraine; they are not NATO. Let the Europeans spend their money; they are closer. We don't need to spend hundreds of billions of our children's money to finance Russia's futile efforts.
It is called NATO... US asked for its help in Afghan...

US is far stronger in an alliance...

If only the GOP understood that

1712717318753.png

1712717342543.png

Too flexible?

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back, eh comrade?

Seeing as putin's plan is to not only conquer all of ukraine, But to conquer any other former soviet countries that have a lot of natural gas and oil. And control the european energy market, I would say I am in favor of not only russia losing this war, But continuing our economic sanctions until the russian economy collapses completely.

I am amazed that you took Russia's word. Can they constantly get away by lying?
It’s not Russia’s word. If you don’t know NATO has expanded eastward we can’t debate, because you’re uninformed.

The nations who joined NATO are sovereign nations who had every right to join if they do wanted.

Fuck Russia.
Okay let’s have a nuclear exchange because we want NATO expansion. Makes sense to the senseless.

Needlessly provoking a nuclear power using an outdated unnecessary alliance is dumb and potentially deadly.

Okay let’s have a nuclear exchange because we want NATO expansion. Makes sense to the senseless.

Needlessly provoking a nuclear power using an outdated unnecessary alliance is dumb and potentially deadly.
They’re the ones who wanted to join. It was their decision.

And as sovereign nations, Russia has exactly zero say in which organizations they do or don’t join

Are you afraid of that? I’m not. What about war scares you so much? I say launch the nukes. It is better to die fighting for freedom than live as a subject of totalitarian regimes.

A great way to stop the killing would have been for them never to have invaded Ukraine in the first place
So you're a kind man, you don't like killing and like peace on earth, right? Where were you, sonofabitch, when you were carpet bombing Yugoslavia, destroying Libya, Iraq and a score of others? STFU and get to what you are best at, i.e. drinking beer and jerking off.

Are you afraid of that? I’m not. What about war scares you so much? I say launch the nukes. It is better to die fighting for freedom than live as a subject of totalitarian regimes.
You should be if not for your sake, your children and grandchildren.

If you’re old enough to remember the Cold War, you might remember the leadership of both sides smartly worked hard to avoid a confrontation. Our leadership today is doing the opposite. Why? Why would they push NATO to Russia’s border? What’s the objective?

NATO was an alliance against the USSR. The USSR no longer exists. Neither should NATO.

Why risk a nuclear exchange over a country no American knows anything about or cares about?

Forum List

Back