Jul 8, 2009
OH
000250.jpg

BarbedWire.jpg

image8-2.gif

japanese-internment.jpg

20-1681a.gif

This isn't Nazi Germany, folks.

and what of those cute young mothers ..it seems they are murdering their baby's..that cummings chick Casey Anthony etc,,,and I hear black folk like to murder hookers..and of course those disgruntled white guys going postal...no I am afraid these folk are not like us real Americans and they should all go back to were they came from

dont run for cover when the bullets start flying because you trust and taking cover would not be politicaly correct.

dont run for cover when the bullets start flying because you trust and taking cover would not be politicaly correct.
It is one thing to run for cover, it is another to harass and threaten Muslims in their everyday lives. There are roughly 2.5 million Muslims in America, and yet there have been less than 10 Muslims terrorist attacks in the past decade.

This means that a Muslim you meet on the street has approximately a 0.004% chance of being a terrorist.

It is one thing to run for cover, it is another to harass and threaten Muslims in their everyday lives. There are roughly 2.5 million Muslims in America, and yet there have been less than 10 Muslims terrorist attacks in the past decade.

This means that a Muslim you meet on the street has approximately a 0.004% chance of being a terrorist.

10, where only 10?

10, where only 10?
This shooting is the third double-digit casualty Muslim terrorist attack on American soil since 1/1/2000.
There were about 19 9/11 hijackers, two beltway snipers, and one Fort Hood psycho. Add in their support, and you can estimate that there were about 100 people associated with these attacks.

100 terrorists / 2.5 million muslims = 0.004% of American Muslims are terrorists.

No, but if the guy spouts to anyone who listens that we aggressors should all be put to death.....I think I would do something about him, that's for sure.

10, where only 10?
This shooting is the third double-digit casualty Muslim terrorist attack on American soil since 1/1/2000.
There were about 19 9/11 hijackers, two beltway snipers, and one Fort Hood psycho. Add in their support, and you can estimate that there were about 100 people associated with these attacks.

100 terrorists / 2.5 million muslims = 0.004% of American Muslims are terrorists.

so how many is too many?

how many people did those few kill?

how many more must die?

No, but if the guy spouts to anyone who listens that we aggressors should all be put to death.....I think I would do something about him, that's for sure.
No doubt. Just like we arrest people who threaten the President's life, or incite others to violence.

No doubt. Just like we arrest people who threaten the President's life, or incite others to violence.

how many mosques are you willing to raid for rousing the faithful to attack the infidel?

Forum List

Back