Who trusts Muslims?

so how many is too many?

how many people did those few kill?

how many more must die?
0.004% of American Muslims are terrorists.

0.76% of Americans are felons.

If your goal is to stop murderers, it would be far more effective to enact Martial Law, as your Average Joe is more likely to be a felon, than is an American Muslim. Additionally, there are nearly as many people in prison as there are American Muslims.

The only murderers in North Korea are state-sponsored.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Prison Statistics

Last edited:
so how many is too many?

how many more must die?

If your goal is to stop murderers, it would be far more effective to enact Martial Law, as your Average Joe is more likely to be a felon, than is an American Muslim. Additionally, there are more people in prison than there are American Muslims.

no need going off into extremes. it is far more advatageous to examine the tenets of the terrorist mohamet and to distrust anyone who wants to be like him, anyone who considers him to be the perfect man and a behavioral example for all time

no need going off into extremes. it is far more advatageous to examine the tenets of the terrorist mohamet and to distrust anyone who wants to be like him, anyone who considers him to be the perfect man and a behavioral example for all time
No.

It is far more advantageous to distrust all young black men, because 10% of young black men are criminals. Why waste your time fearing 0.004% of American Muslims, when 10% of young American black men are criminals?

In other words, you are 2500 times more likely to be killed by a young black man, than you are by an American Muslim.

Last edited:
No.

It is far more advantageous to distrust all young black men, because 10% of young black men are criminals.

Why waste your time fearing 0.004% of American Muslims, when 10% of young American black men are criminals?

dont be racist, use your head. examine people who want to be just like mohamet, cut through the chase.

would you trust someone who wanted to be just like Hitler?

do you trust skin heads?

No.

It is far more advantageous to distrust all young black men, because 10% of young black men are criminals.

Why waste your time fearing 0.004% of American Muslims, when 10% of young American black men are criminals?

dont be racist, use your head. examine people who want to be just like mohamet, cut through the chase.

do you trust skin heads?

So according to your logic, you don't trust white men.

so how many is too many?

how many more must die?

If your goal is to stop murderers, it would be far more effective to enact Martial Law, as your Average Joe is more likely to be a felon, than is an American Muslim. Additionally, there are nearly as many people in prison as there are American Muslims.

The only murderers in North Korea are state-sponsored.

That's a bogus argument..

Not all felons commit murder.

And not all of the American Muslims that are contemplating violent crimes have killed anyone yet but 100% of Muslim terrorists in America have murdered the innocent. Wouldn't it be a good idea to at least do something about them if they show the kind of attitude Hasan openly showed?

I'm just saying......

Last edited:
No.

do you trust skin heads?

I don't trust those bums either.

No.

do you trust skin heads?

well the white man does have some pretty unsavory sub-groups ..now that you mention it...we just all need to start packing heat like the wild west and if anyone acts up they would hear a orchestra of six shooters being hammered back...things would soon work themselves out

do you trust skin heads?

well the white man does have some pretty unsavory sub-groups ..now that you mention it...we just all need to start packing heat like the wild west and if anyone acts up they would hear a orchestra of six shooters being hammered back...things would soon work themselves out

The scary part is, some of the nutters on here want to do just that.

I think if you want to be a bean counter why don't we look at all of the mass killings of the last 15 years and figure out what their nationality was and their religion.

I think that would be very illumnating.

I actually trust muslims, but I have a bunch of issues I've already talked about re: Islam itself.

Muslims, depending on what country they come from, their social class, and their tenure in western countries tend to be very intelligent, polite, and peaceful people. They are of course very naive, which is rooted in their inherent goodness, and which lead to their adoption of Islam in the first place.

True...but not all terrorists are the ones pulling the trigger. I included a generous number of terrorist-support-staff along with the actual perps in my calculation (80 supporting terrorists for 20 attackers).

And not all of the American Muslims that are contemplating violent crimes have killed anyone yet.
Sounds a bit like...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYKQiyeNv0]YouTube - Minority Report - Precrime Intro[/ame]

But wouldn't it be a good idea to at least do something about them if they show the kind of attitude Hasan openly showed?

I'm just saying......
Obama agrees:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkcUIBvImWI]YouTube - Obama's Prolonged Detention Policy - Preventive Incarceration of Terror Suspects?[/ame]
He wants to throw Americans into prison for up to 10 years w/o trial, because they might commit a crime...is this what you mean?

The scary part is, some of the nutters on here want to do just that.
Like me. Seriously.

Look to the armed populace of the British Isles from the 1800s to the early 1900s as a model.

Last edited:

True...but not all terrorists are the ones pulling the trigger. I included a generous number of terrorist-support-staff along with the actual perps in my calculation (80 supporting terrorists for 20 attackers).

And not all of the American Muslims that are contemplating violent crimes have killed anyone yet.
Sounds a bit like...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYKQiyeNv0]YouTube - Minority Report - Precrime Intro[/ame]

But wouldn't it be a good idea to at least do something about them if they show the kind of attitude Hasan openly showed?

I'm just saying......
Obama agrees:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkcUIBvImWI]YouTube - Obama's Prolonged Detention Policy - Preventive Incarceration of Terror Suspects?[/ame]
He wants to throw Americans into prison for up to 10 years w/o trial, because they might commit a crime...is this what you mean?

No, Obama is an evil bastard.

I just suggest making sure they don't have any weapons, watch them, take them out of jobs and positions where they can cause harm to others. And I'm talking about the very vocal of them, not just your average peaceful Muslim.

In other words, don't let political correctness overrule common-sense just because you feel it's unseemly.

Sounds a bit like...

I'm just saying......
Obama agrees:

this alone would of been enough to start a rebellion 10 years ago..we are being incrementally cooked like the prevertebral frog in the pot of water...amazing really

No, Obama is an evil bastard.

I just suggest making sure they don't have any weapons, watch them, take them out of jobs and positions where they can cause harm to others. And I'm talking about the very vocal of them, not just your average peaceful Muslim.

In other words, don't let political correctness overrule common-sense just because you feel it's unseemly.
I was under the impression that we already do this...but still some crazies slip through the cracks. Perhaps I am misinformed?

Last edited:
this alone would of been enough to start a rebellion 10 years ago..we are being incrementally cooked like the prevertebral frog in the pot of water...amazing really
My Chinese-immigrant friends' jaws-dropped when they saw that speech...they couldn't believe an American politician could even suggest such a policy. Americans are too battered by this depression to mount an effective opposition to the coming changes, I fear.

If anything, the leftists who were upset with the Patriot Act should unite with liberty-loving rightists on this issue...but its not happening.

Forum List

Back