Who trusts Muslims?

No, Obama is an evil bastard.

I just suggest making sure they don't have any weapons, watch them, take them out of jobs and positions where they can cause harm to others. And I'm talking about the very vocal of them, not just your average peaceful Muslim.

In other words, don't let political correctness overrule common-sense just because you feel it's unseemly.
I was under the impression that we already do this...but still some crazies slip through the cracks. Perhaps I am misinformed?

You are.

In Hasan's case he was openly hostile...he got fired from his job at Walter Reed for trying to argue with patients about the war. This carried over to Ft Hood.

Looks like political correctness kept him in the military and even got him promoted a few months ago.

He waited for a graduation to start and went inside a packed building and started spraying bullets everywhere. Then he carried it outside. That's where he was shot.

Problem is everyone was so worried about offending him because of his religion it became impossible to deal with him.

this alone would of been enough to start a rebellion 10 years ago..we are being incrementally cooked like the prevertebral frog in the pot of water...amazing really
My Chinese-immigrant friends' jaws-dropped when they saw that speech...they couldn't believe an American politician could even suggest such a policy. Americans are too battered by this depression to mount an effective opposition to the coming changes, I fear.

If anything, the leftists who were upset with the Patriot Act should unite with liberty-loving rightists on this issue...but its not happening.

yes... divide and conquer ...as the fans cheer on their chosen team and argue over gay marriage and abortion we will silence true dissenters and and steal the nations wealth so they must turn to us ...as their only salvation

Last edited:
No.

It is far more advantageous to distrust all young black men, because 10% of young black men are criminals.

Why waste your time fearing 0.004% of American Muslims, when 10% of young American black men are criminals?

dont be racist, use your head. examine people who want to be just like mohamet, cut through the chase.

would you trust someone who wanted to be just like Hitler?

do you trust skin heads?

So according to your logic, you don't trust white men.

engage your brain before you type then you wont look like such a fool. what does race have to do with anything?

dont be racist, use your head. examine people who want to be just like mohamet, cut through the chase.

would you trust someone who wanted to be just like Hitler?

do you trust skin heads?

So according to your logic, you don't trust white men.

engage your brain before you type then you wont look like such a fool. what does race have to do with anything?

How many bottles you up to tonight?

:booze: :booze:

I'll drink to that! Pity my Muslim friends can't...

Yeah, my daughter's friend Omar, who is a Muslim, plays a mean guitar, he has some Led Zeppelin tunes down almost note for note. And he is one of the best on the track team, and makes straight A's in school.

But the drunk wants him locked up or put on a ship to a deserted island.

I'll drink to that! Pity my Muslim friends can't...

Yeah, my daughter's friend Omar, who is a Muslim, plays a mean guitar, he has some Led Zeppelin tunes down almost note for note. And he is one of the best on the track team, and makes straight A's in school.

Yea, he sounds like an extremist it me

Sounds just like the team leader of the crew that hijacked "Flight 93". If you haven't seen that movie, see it. See what we're up against.

Yea, he sounds like an extremist it me

Sounds just like the team leader of the crew that hijacked "Flight 93". If you haven't seen that movie, see it. See what we're up against.
High school kids that make straight A's and are on the track team should be on the watch list??? :eek:

High school kids that make straight A's and are on the track team should be on the watch list???

Are they muslims first or Americans first?

Well if they were born here; they are Americans from day one.

Everything else is secondary. :cool:

Forum List

Back