Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters
I hardly think I am "the board's chief hater", xisted. Hyperbole much? I have no idea whether I negged you or for what -- negging is not the deeply emotional experience for me that it apparently is for you.

You're the one who starts hate threads and you're the one who projects constantly and negs based on misinformation. Just the facts, ma'am. If you want to change it, the ball is in your court.

I agree..... and I bet Mad-o-lyin is pissed that she can't neg me again.... yet. :lol::lol: We have some just plain dumb posters.... Mad-o-lyin is one of 'em. She's in my 'tool box', along with such notorious dumb posters as rdweeb, Mr Stupid, TeaPartyStupid and Shittoe. It takes an impressive amount of dumb to get placed in the 'tool box'.

In her case the issue is organic and debilitating. Its not stupid. its a disease of some type.
I suspect syphilis .

CG, you liar. You are just pissed because you showed your ass over Clarence Thomas and never have regained any credibility with me.

Go away and do something useful. Mebbe read a book?

:lol:

Credibility with Twateline! Yeah, that's what everyone's chasing. :rofl:

CG, you liar. You are just pissed because you showed your ass over Clarence Thomas and never have regained any credibility with me.

Go away and do something useful. Mebbe read a book?

:lol:

Credibility with Twateline! Yeah, that's what everyone's chasing. :rofl:

You know what she's referring to? She thinks an ex-girlfriend's unpublished manuscript is a reliable source. I dared to question the validity of that source. That's 'showing my ass'. Fucking moronic woman. :lol::lol::lol::lol: According to Mad's "logic", questioning the source is equal to defending Thomas. Logic - an alien concept to Mad-o-lyin.

Forum List

Back