Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters
Who do I remove from my ignore list? 10 is just too many, even if they are all there for what I consider valid reasons. I'm thinking I'll remove maybe 3 of them.

* 9/11 inside job
* Bass v 2.0
* Douger
* Hister
* manifold
* miller
* PhysicsExist
* rikules
* Shogun
* Sunshine

Manifold. He sometimes posts pictures of hot wimmin.

All of them EXCEPT Douger.

For what it's worth, I have Dante, Douger and Robert_Stephens on my ignore list.

I can't believe so many people are against ignoring certain individuals.

I mean some of these people ................

I'm trying so hard to be kind.....

But one in particular..never going to happen.

I don't see the point of ignoring anyone. I mean if someone's posts affected me to that point, I'd take a step back.

I can't believe so many people are against ignoring certain individuals.

I mean some of these people ................

I'm trying so hard to be kind.....

But one in particular..never going to happen.

Sometimes it's hard, isn't it, Ollie? So many bitter and angry people and at times it gets to me. Makes me grumpy. It's like a poison that you know is dangerous to your health so you don't imbibe, but you're breathing the same air and thus, become poisoned yourself.
Still, I haven't put anyone on ignore because I know I am weird...but I try to pretend there is a decent person under all that hatefulness. When it does get to me..I go to the non political threads and fun stuff being posted. Ying/yang sort of thing.

That means absolutely zero coming from you.

Does it mean anything coming from me? He's a total dick.

He is, but some of his posts are spot on. Madeline is the board's chief hater. She'll neg you for a joke she doesn't get and call you stupid because she's clueless about the world.

I hardly think I am "the board's chief hater", xisted. Hyperbole much? I have no idea whether I negged you or for what -- negging is not the deeply emotional experience for me that it apparently is for you.

That means absolutely zero coming from you.

Does it mean anything coming from me? He's a total dick.

He is, but some of his posts are spot on. Madeline is the board's chief hater. She'll neg you for a joke she doesn't get and call you stupid because she's clueless about the world.

I do not agree with madeline much, but she has never negged me.

Manifold has negged me several times and called me a liar about a very serious situation. I could care less how spot on he might be sometimes. I suppose he stays high most of the time so that he can make excuses for himself. But his loss.

Right now I'm wondering how many of these 10 are even active........

I do not agree with madeline much, but she has never negged me.

Manifold has negged me several times and called me a liar about a very serious situation. I could care less how spot on he might be sometimes. I suppose he stays high most of the time so that he can make excuses for himself. But his loss.

Right now I'm wondering how many of these 10 are even active........

Madeline negged me again. I've asked her to get therapy, but she continues hating. She's a hater of the highest order. Her main problem is projection, but whatever.

One thing to note about Manifold: His rep used to be very high, but he got tired of how people were using it to look important and be popular so he got a mod to reduce it to something like 50. If he hadn't done that, his rep power would probably be around 1000 today. And I've also noticed that sometimes he'll neg you and then take it back. But no matter, it's probably best to keep him on ignore.

Ollie spun a tall tale that reeked of fabrication. I told him I didn't believe him and think he is a liar. At the time I would've given roughly 50/50 odds. But his subsequent meltdown over it convinced me that I was spot on. But regardless, calling someone a liar is hardly a bannable offense. And if he's such a pussy about it I'd prefer he keep me on ignore.

Mani..if I may? I come from a place where I was called a liar when I mentioned my friend died. It was devastating. Call me bitch, call me drama whore, or weak or not thick skinned enough.... call me whatever feels right, but don't call me a liar when something as bad as that is commented on. It was my mistake for mentioning it to begin with, but the results of that mistake far outweight my mistake. Nobody lies about something like that. And if they do, then...that person is to be pitied for having to resort to such things for attention.

It is quite obvious that what you said really hurt Ollie. Not piss him off. HURT. Now I know I'm at USMB and I already got the gist that is one shows any kind of weakness...they are eaten. Still....I have also seen people apologize for saying something that was OTL (over the line). It didn't hurt them to say it, either. They are still the same person..asshole or fluffpuff or in between.

I guess what I'm saying is...I can relate to how Ollie feels. And I don't even know him. Hell, I don't know ANY of you. I'm still new here. But I can still "read" written emotions..and I'm not poisoned enough to not feel it when someone else gets slammed.

Mani..if I may? I come from a place where I was called a liar when I mentioned my friend died. It was devastating. Call me bitch, call me drama whore, or weak or not thick skinned enough.... call me whatever feels right, but don't call me a liar when something as bad as that is commented on. It was my mistake for mentioning it to begin with, but the results of that mistake far outweight my mistake. Nobody lies about something like that. And if they do, then...that person is to be pitied for having to resort to such things for attention.

It is quite obvious that what you said really hurt Ollie. Not piss him off. HURT. Now I know I'm at USMB and I already got the gist that is one shows any kind of weakness...they are eaten. Still....I have also seen people apologize for saying something that was OTL (over the line). It didn't hurt them to say it, either. They are still the same person..asshole or fluffpuff or in between.

I guess what I'm saying is...I can relate to how Ollie feels. And I don't even know him. Hell, I don't know ANY of you. I'm still new here. But I can still "read" written emotions..and I'm not poisoned enough to not feel it when someone else gets slammed.

No, I can see where one might think that. But I'm that tough old sergeant I got over the senseless death of that young man many years ago. But I was, am, and always will be a Sergeant. And this Sergeant does not lie. (Might stretch the truth to embellish a story a little, now and then). However this incident was fully and completely true. Manifold was simply pissed because I had a real reason to be against drug use. But no one attacks my integrity, especially over something as somber and serious as that. I'd look for the thread but it's been so long ago, and besides, he simply isn't worth it. And this thread isn't about him.

I'm beginning to think I'll clear my list with one exception. But I'll wait another day or so.

I guess that's it. No more words of wisdom? Anybody?

I'll let this cook all day then decide tonight I guess.........

Decisions.gif

Forum List

Back