Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters
I guess that's it. No more words of wisdom? Anybody?

I'll let this cook all day then decide tonight I guess.........

Decisions.gif

I dunno what to say, Ollie. My ignore list is pretty much every racist on this board (I speak to them occasionally) but it would seem mani has earned your contempt.

Decisions.gif

I dunno what to say, Ollie. My ignore list is pretty much every racist on this board (I speak to them occasionally) but it would seem mani has earned your contempt.

I've always heard I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it. ;)

Decisions.gif

I've always heard I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it. ;)
And in this case, without even trying. :lol:

oh, the suspense.

who will be the lucky one to get unignored by ollie.

i can hardly wait until the decision.

the popcorn you are eating has been pissed in.

film @ eleven

Truth is that I was bored and really thought that this would go in an entirely different direction. But what ever.

Does it mean anything coming from me? He's a total dick.

He is, but some of his posts are spot on. Madeline is the board's chief hater. She'll neg you for a joke she doesn't get and call you stupid because she's clueless about the world.

I hardly think I am "the board's chief hater", xisted. Hyperbole much? I have no idea whether I negged you or for what -- negging is not the deeply emotional experience for me that it apparently is for you.

Really?
Ive seen you apoplectic about it.:lol:

Does it mean anything coming from me? He's a total dick.

He is, but some of his posts are spot on. Madeline is the board's chief hater. She'll neg you for a joke she doesn't get and call you stupid because she's clueless about the world.

I hardly think I am "the board's chief hater", xisted. Hyperbole much? I have no idea whether I negged you or for what -- negging is not the deeply emotional experience for me that it apparently is for you.

You're the one who starts hate threads and you're the one who projects constantly and negs based on misinformation. Just the facts, ma'am. If you want to change it, the ball is in your court.

You're the one who starts hate threads and you're the one who projects constantly and negs based on misinformation. Just the facts, ma'am. If you want to change it, the ball is in your court.

I'm good, xsited, but thankies for your concern.

I agree..... and I bet Mad-o-lyin is pissed that she can't neg me again.... yet. :lol::lol: We have some just plain dumb posters.... Mad-o-lyin is one of 'em. She's in my 'tool box', along with such notorious dumb posters as rdweeb, Mr Stupid, TeaPartyStupid and Shittoe. It takes an impressive amount of dumb to get placed in the 'tool box'.

CG, you liar. You are just pissed because you showed your ass over Clarence Thomas and never have regained any credibility with me.

Go away and do something useful. Mebbe read a book?

Forum List

Back