Who the hell is Tulsi Gabbard and why the hell is she running for President?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I had to look her up.

Turns out she's been a Congresswoman of Hawaii's 2nd district for six years.

That's not much of an accomplishment.

She should wait until she's accomplished something before she runs for President.

I suppose you’re right, but she does appear intelligent and is most anti-war even though she served during the Iraq War.

She was in the House for a couple years, but decided not to run for reelection because she volunteered to serve in Iraq instead.

She was in the House for a couple years, but decided not to run for reelection because she volunteered to serve in Iraq instead.
That's not enough, unless she was a general who lead our nation to victory, i.e. Washington, Grant, Eisenhower.

I suppose you’re right, but she does appear intelligent and is most anti-war even though she served during the Iraq War.

As far as I know she was a medic in the war. I see no hypocrisy over anti-war war medics.

As far as I know she was a medic in the war. I see no hypocrisy over anti-war war medics.
I'm not questioning her positions on any issue. I'm questioning her credibility as a candidate, given that I've never heard of her until today.

I'm not questioning her positions on any issue. I'm questioning her credibility as a candidate, given that I've never heard of her until today.

She was one of the first bigger candidates to announce their candidacy, and was all over the news for weeks. The fact that you seem to be the only person who hasn't heard of her until today doesn't mean she hasn't done anything.

I’m question her choice of beautician or dermatologist.
Is it now politically incorrect to medicate acne away?

It's okay to pick at it again?

Only off camera.

Only off camera.
At least above the eyebrows...

Is it her fault you are an ignorant partisan sheep?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only off camera.
At least above the eyebrows...
Why the hell does she still still have real eyebrows?!

If Biden win the nomination then she would be his best choice for VP but for some reason I bet Hillary is picked so she can force Biden out and she become President if Biden beat Trump...

Is it her fault you are an ignorant partisan sheep?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You’re partisan...to yourself.

Forum List

Back