Joe Biden's main problem is he's not intelligent enough to be President...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...how else to explain his promise to provide free healthcare to illegal aliens?

...how else to explain his promise to provide free healthcare to illegal aliens?

Well, that is very sad, considering he is probably the smartest Leftist out there, lololol! Why he is so smart, he has to plagerize other peoples speeches, lol. He is a typical Leftist, who has NEVER done a damn thing, but suck the teat of government for a job, and now thinks he and his minions are sooooooooooo smart, that he/they, can tell all of us how to live our lives!

Why he is so smart, he has to plagerize other peoples speeches, lol.

He could have easily done what Obama was doing throughout his eigh years - read from a teleprompter. Lol
(Would have saved him from a grieve of plagiarism.)

You are probably correct, if we were sure, he could read...……...at least while drunk, and slurring his words while speaking-)

You are probably correct, if we were sure, he could read...……...at least while drunk, and slurring his words while speaking-)

Besides the hugging and all that hair caressing. Consider one of his (lackthereof) talents. :D

The only 2 people BETTER for Trump to run against then Joe Biteme, would be Dizzy-Lizzy Warren, or Budijudge, or however you spell his name.

The only 2 people BETTER for Trump to run against then Joe Biteme, would be Dizzy-Lizzy Warren, or Budijudge, or however you spell his name.

First, Trump would easily shred "Pocahontas" Warren. Even on the recent fact, on her parochial issues on her "student forgiveness proposal" that will resonate what both Bernie Sanders and AOC wants to do as well.

First, Trump would easily shred "Pocahontas" Warren. Even on the recent fact, on her parochial issues on her "student forgiveness proposal" that will resonate what both Bernie Sanders and AOC wants to do as well.

Personally, if things keep going the way they are going, only another outsider like the Starbucks guy, can beat Trump.

Politicians can say whatever they want today, but with the internet, and massive amounts of commercial dollars, we can view what they said YESTERDAY, proving they are just saying what they think everyone wants to hear.

If things stay relatively stable, I can't see ANY of the Democrats beating Trump, and I also believe the House is going to flip back; and rather easily to boot!

The Democratic array of contenders, have to much information on youtube, their votes, and everything else, to prove they are lying through their pearly whites.

It is gonna take another outsider to defeat Trump, one without sound bites all over the place, that contradict everything they are saying at the present time. That was how Bill Clinton got elected. A good politician and actor, but there was no internet at the time to see if his statements matched up with his past actions. If the technology then been equal to today, Bill Clinton would NOT have even gotten the Democratic nomination!

Personally, if things keep going the way they are going, only another outsider like the Starbucks guy, can beat Trump.

Howard Schultz may give Trump a fight on business policies and maybe foreign policies. But other than that, what about Healthcare? The border? The so-called "Climate" change?

Politicians can say whatever they want today, but with the internet, and massive amounts of commercial dollars, we can view what they said YESTERDAY, proving they are just saying what they think everyone wants to hear.

If things stay relatively stable, I can't see ANY of the Democrats beating Trump, and I also believe the House is going to flip back; and rather easily to boot!

The Democratic array of contenders, have to much information on youtube, their votes, and everything else, to prove they are lying through their pearly whites.

It is gonna take another outsider to defeat Trump, one without sound bites all over the place, that contradict everything they are saying at the present time. That was how Bill Clinton got elected. A good politician and actor, but there was no internet at the time to see if his statements matched up with his past actions. If the technology then been equal to today, Bill Clinton would NOT have even gotten the Democratic nomination!

P.S. Are you old enough to have been alive during JFK? Have you ever read older books on the JFK Administration?

Well, let me tell you, the JFK Administration was known back then as "Camelot!" The PICTURE put forward during his Administration, and for many years after his assassination, was one of being pristine, perfect, excellent, etc. It took 20 to 25 years for the truth to start coming out about, what was really going on there. Not that he had a terrible Administration, but rather, Camelot it was NOT; and in fact, it was kinda tawdry, and a little crooked.

Well, the same peaches and cream were put forth about the Obama Administration. The press liked Obama, and even his political critics liked the man. Now because of technology, we are finding out other things that were going on behind the scenes, that he may, or may not have known about, but certainly the higher ups in his Administration, had a hand in. His own advisor(s) called the American people STUPID, and bragged how easy it was to manipulate the press! Maybe this is how MOST Presidents think of us, the American people, and we are just clay to be manipulated to vote for them!

AND, take no offense, it is not just DEMOCRATIC Presidents, it is REPUBLICANS too! Most ALL of them, LIE to us to acquire power, and with new technology, the citizens are able to see in close to real time now, how they try and manipulate us, along with what they really think of us too. (DEPLORABLES, etc)

That is why, I contend that------------>any outsider, has a very good chance to win any office. Without soundbites that career politicians have out there, what the outsiders say, becomes much more believable. They are the only ones that can garner massive amounts of crossover votes. Doubt me? Who actually put President Trump into the Presidency? It wasn't a massive amount of Republican voters overwhelming the Democrats; it was blue collar Democrats, crossing over!

Howard Schultz may give Trump a fight on business policies and maybe foreign policies. But other than that, what about Healthcare? The border? The so-called "Climate" change?

It's gonna be tough for anyone to best Trump's record on the economy. As the saying goes it's about the economy stupid and unless there are drastic changes over the next two years Trump has it in the bag already regardless of whom ever they can dig up from inside or outside. Besides no one worthy of competing with him would run against him.

The Starbucks guy can't beat Trump but he sure as

hell can help bury the Tards…...

Trump is getting stronger every day and the more the Tards

attack him the stronger he gets....

I am not what you would call a religious person but

I do believe in God and I do believe he is responsible for Trump's success....

How in the hell else do you explain the dragons he has slain....

Forum List

Back