View attachment 793021View attachment 793022
images
View attachment 793023
images
images
View attachment 793024
View attachment 793025
images

Perhaps you're not looking or perhaps the issue is something else?

and

I'm sorry but you'll have to find another way out of the closet.
Why did you take photos of established world religions during their holidays?. Each one has couple of holidays a year. The LGBTQ agenda is being pushed 24/7/365 everywhere. If they just had a day or two like everyone else, then whatever. Listen, if you can't put up a good argument just shut up. You obviously care infinitely more about what I think than I care what you think.

Last edited:
Really?

View attachment 793021View attachment 793022
images
View attachment 793023
images
images
View attachment 793024
View attachment 793025
images

Perhaps you're not looking or perhaps the issue is something else?

and

I'm sorry but you'll have to find another way out of the closet.
Why did you take photos of established world religions during their holidays?. Each one has couple of holidays a year. The LGBTQ agenda is being pushed 24/7365 everywhere. Listen, if you can't put up a good argument just shut up. You obviously care infinitely more about what I think than I care about what you think

Why did you take photos of established world religions during their holidays?. Each one has couple of holidays a year. The LGBTQ agenda is being pushed 24/7/365 everywhere. If they just had a day or two like everyone else, then whatever. Listen, if you can't put up a good argument just shut up. You obviously care infinitely more about what I think than I care what you think.
Your claim was

" I don't see displays for any other groups much."

I'm just pointing out that your perception is not actual reality.

What, EXACTLY, is the "Gay Agenda" you're harping on?

AND

You're wrong on all counts.
You respond so OBVIOUSLY you care about what I think
Other groups are displayed prominently and regularly

And Remember Nancy-Boy

You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Your claim was

" I don't see displays for any other groups much."

I'm just pointing out that your perception is not actual reality.

What, EXACTLY, is the "Gay Agenda" you're harping on?

AND

You're wrong on all counts.
You respond so OBVIOUSLY you care about what I think
Other groups are displayed prominently and regularly

And Remember Nancy-Boy

We are talking about day to day LGBTQ stats, not once-a-year religious holidays...but if you want keep lying to yourself that we are it's out of my hands. :dunno:

We are talking about day to day LGBTQ stats, not once-a-year religious holidays...but if you want keep lying to yourself that we are it's out of my hands. :dunno:
Christmas displays start going up in October
Christmas music starts on around Thanksgiving
Christmas movies and shows start right after Thanksgiving as well.
Easter displays in February.
I can't speak on the others because, to be honest, I'm only peripherally aware of them.

Christian imagery is shoved down our throats no less than six months out of the year.

Christmas displays start going up in October
Christmas music starts on around Thanksgiving
Christmas movies and shows start right after Thanksgiving as well.
Easter displays in February.
I can't speak on the others because, to be honest, I'm only peripherally aware of them.

Christian imagery is shoved down our throats no less than six months out of the year.

Do Christmas.trees and Menorahs imply sexuality in public places?

And FYI, I also DETEST corporations prematurely displaying religious things as well.

You know very well how they are being persecuted.

It's not my place to debate the issue, but I claim the right to bring the question out in a clear and understood way.

It's only one of the ways that Americans are bent on being intolerant towards each other for reasons such as racism and domestic political hate for each other.

You can hear me but you don't have to agree. I may motivate you to even deeper hating.
the only people persecuted in the USA is white people

yes, the people who rights are being destroyed and whose character is being denigrated are white people

trans rights, the right of drag queens to show 6 year old boys their new mini-skirt

Do Christmas.trees and Menorahs imply sexuality in public places?

And FYI, I also DETEST corporations prematurely displaying religious things as well.
You mean the part where your god raped a 14 yo girl?
The part where Herod murdered babies, just like god.
or the part where Jesus was killed?

What you detest is irrelevant to the conversation.
You're complaining that not enough religion is shoved down our throats and I'm telling you the FACT is that that stuff is shoved down our throats nearly every day.

dadoalex, your dad is DADO.

Atheist hate is so unbecoming. Believe as you wish, no one cares. But your nonsense is to you alone.

You mean the part where your god raped a 14 yo girl?
The part where Herod murdered babies, just like god.
or the part where Jesus was killed?

What you detest is irrelevant to the conversation.
You're complaining that not enough religion is shoved down our throats and I'm telling you the FACT is that that stuff is shoved down our throats nearly every day.
??? "MY God raped a 14 yr old" ???
What God?
What the FUCK are you talking about?
I'm.not particularly religious at all, and don't even consider Christianity to be of much interest.

Why do you keep spouting assuming nonsense from your imagination like this?

You seriously sound like you're on PCP

What God?
I'm.not particularly religious at all, and don't even consider Christianity to be of much interest.

Speaking from experience I would advise you to not go down the rabbit hole with Dadoalex.
PCP? Bat-shit crazy? who knows but it is impossible to have a rational discussion with him/ her.

Speaking from experience I would advise you to not go down the rabbit hole with Dadoalex.
PCP? Bat-shit crazy? who knows but it is impossible to have a rational discussion with him/ her.
I know. I'm mostly just playing along, just getting him to show his colors more and more. 😆

What God?

Mary got pregnant only one way that happens in humans.
If you study the other "gods" raping and coercing humans into sex was their thing, both male and female.
Why should your god be any different.

I find it mildly amusing that many Americans willingly trade off the lives of their children for the right to fondle their guns. Other countries' people choose to have both rights.

Only mildly from a Canadian POV.

Of course the “Canadian POV” is that of a cowardly and shameful society, founded in cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against which we Americans violently rebelled in order to establish our independence and sovereignty. What makes you think that any American should give a shit about your “Canadian POV”? Your own shithole nation's shameful founding continues to be reflected in your currency, bearing images of the descendants of that same tyrant.

Forum List

Back