Who supports Obama?

Who supports Obama and the democrats?

• Total voters
I voted "I don't care" because I don't support anyone.

Had the question been "Do you agree with Obama and the democrats?", I would say NO.

But don't take that to mean that I agree with the other side.

Take heart lefties, I don't have any use for the GOPers either.

No matter how you slice it..... even with the GOP shortcomings......UNLESS YOU ARE A BRAINLESS OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD stooge .......IT WOULD BE A CERTAIN DISASTER FOR ANY RATIONAL PERSON TO VOTE FOR 4 MORE YEARS OF THIS MARXIST CHARLATAN, OR HIS FUCKTARDS.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No matter how you slice it..... even with the GOP shortcomings......UNLESS YOU ARE A BRAINLESS OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD stooge .......IT WOULD BE A CERTAIN DISASTER FOR ANY RATIONAL PERSON TO VOTE FOR 4 MORE YEARS OF THIS MARXIST CHARLATAN, OR HIS FUCKTARDS.

You forgot "******".

I didn't vote for him, I don't support him, I don't like him or his politics, I don't refer to him as "President" but more as "the person in the White House" because I don't know what the hell else to call him. He's unfit for office, and certainly unfit to be Commander in Chief of our military forces. He's not a leader by any stretch of the imagination. He's proven himself to be a pathological liar time after time after time. He's way too evasive of questions regarding himself and his past. Why?

We, as a country, cannot continue on the path we are now on or we will no longer be. We're in hock up to our eyeballs to a country that is the very antithesis of what America represents.

Take a long hard look at the people he has surrounded himself with and carefully consider their backgrounds and what they believe. They are his advisers - his czars - the so-called shadow government behind the man - people in positions of power who have not been vetted or approved by Congress - making them unconstitutional. Take a long hard look at the people he has in his Cabinet and what they stand for - what their record is.

Hell, no - I don't support him. I don't respect him. I'm tired of looking at his turned up nose and arrogant attitude. I'm tired of hearing his voice - it just grates on my nerves.
:clap2:
I'd rep you a million times if I could!

Gunny ... can I get a loan?

Now that the intellectually challenged community has had its say...

Hey Joe Dirt, aren't you due to have that mullet trimmed?

not everybody likes warmongering babykilling racist as much as you do.

You forgot "******".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITchV88Gjk]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist[/ame]

You forgot "******".

No matter... you got him covered.

I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

We did not get health care from Obama either. The democratic boondoggle will break this Country and only covers about 30 million new people. You REALLY should learn shit before you spout off.

Thursday the first provisions of the new Health Care reform go into effect. You cannot be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition if you're a child. You may retain your child on your policy until he/she turns 26. Your coverage cannot be dropped if you are sick.

What a breach of liberty and freedom! What a boondoggle! We need to get the insurance companies back in charge and making profits at our expense again or the whole American experiment will dissolve into dust!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Congrats for making the stupidest post of the day. You'll receive many rep points for your ignorance.

While I do not support many, if not most, of his policies thus far, I support the man as my President and the leader of the country in which I live.

My hope is that he will be replaced in '12, but I have yet to see an alternative candidate come forward whom I believe could beat him and for whom I could, in good conscience, vote.

I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

you wouldn't have gotten anything from mccain except for more of baby bush's policies... and maybe bomb bomb bomb iran. :cuckoo:

i figure by now palin would have quit
You give her too much credit. I think once she found out there's no cable TV service at Camp David, she would have packed it in.

To paraphrase Harry Reid, "Obama is a miserable failure". I do not support failures. If we were in Great Britain he'd be ousted and sent home with 1 days notice. Gotta love those Brits!

Actually, I support Obama. I really want him to turn the economy and job market around, Stop the Iraq war, capture Al qeada and their Allies, suppress what nuclear weapons motive that Iran may have, and end the Palestine/Israeli Conflict plus more!

But let us be honest. The chances for anyone doing all the above in 4 years is virtually impossible. In fact, I love criticizng President "Jumbo Ears" Because that is how I release frustration with these problems.

I never grew tired of defending Obama because--I've never tried!:cool:

Forum List

Back