Who supports Obama?

Who supports Obama and the democrats?

• Total voters
I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

We did not get health care from Obama either. The democratic boondoggle will break this Country and only covers about 30 million new people. You REALLY should learn shit before you spout off.

Thankies for the courteous reply. I realize that what we have is not perfect, RetiredGySgt. It is still progress we would not have made under McCain.

Bankrupting the Country and raiding medicare are not IMPROVEMENTS. Ohh and if the Republicans win even just one house you can forget about the Obama plan getting financed.

I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

Why do you think an overwhelming majority of Americans opposed his healthcare plan?

I don't think his proposal is well-understood, and I think people fear change. We can also thank Palin for the "death panel" nonsense that sent shock waves through the seniors and their families. And doubtless there are many who do understand and nonetheless think it's unwise, or too expensive.

Thankies for the courteous reply. I realize that what we have is not perfect, RetiredGySgt. It is still progress we would not have made under McCain.

Bankrupting the Country and raiding medicare are not IMPROVEMENTS. Ohh and if the Republicans win even just one house you can forget about the Obama plan getting financed.

I'm not sure how the US would ever be "bankrupted", RetiredGySgt. There was a deficit before the law passed and it would have grown past a trillion regardless. I'm also not sure what you mean when you say "Medicare was raided".

If the Republicans refuse to pass a budget bill, the entire federal government will cease operating. I don't think that's very likely.

Since most of the new law won't become effective until 2014, seems to me the most likely thing to happen will be amendments to the law proposed by Republicans -- and since these might well improve it, that's not a bad thing IMO.

I'm not sure how the US would ever be "bankrupted", RetiredGySgt. There was a deficit before the law passed and it would have grown past a trillion regardless. I'm also not sure what you mean when you say "Medicare was raided".

If the Republicans refuse to pass a budget bill, the entire federal government will cease operating. I don't think that's very likely.

Since most of the new law won't become effective until 2014, seems to me the most likely thing to happen will be amendments to the law proposed by Republicans -- and since these might well improve it, that's not a bad thing IMO.
if you admit it wont take effect till 2014, how did he give you healthcare

You do realize that we are, effectively, bankrupt already, right? That's Obama's legacy. We're spending money that we DO NOT HAVE. We borrow it.... from China.

And, for the record, everyone in the country knew and supported, reform of healthcare. What we got was not reform, it was a 'fix' to push the country into the situation where we will, eventually, have 'single payer' forced upon us. Even Obama admitted that. It's a step towards it. That may suit you - and others who have no fucking clue what 'single payer' will look like. Ignorance is bliss. But, for those of us who've seen what 'single payer' actually does.... we're a little more dubious - because we know what a total fuck up it is everywhere else.

Once AGAIN you defend shit you know nothing about. Learn shit before you open your mouth. Now go research what Obama and company DID to medicare to help claim this Health care would not cause a deficit. Further explain why you support liars when they are in YOUR party. The Democrats and this President ASSURED us this health care would not cause a deficit.

This is why you get treated like a dumb ass, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

I didn't vote for him, I don't support him, I don't like him or his politics, I don't refer to him as "President" but more as "the person in the White House" because I don't know what the hell else to call him. He's unfit for office, and certainly unfit to be Commander in Chief of our military forces. He's not a leader by any stretch of the imagination. He's proven himself to be a pathological liar time after time after time. He's way too evasive of questions regarding himself and his past. Why?

We, as a country, cannot continue on the path we are now on or we will no longer be. We're in hock up to our eyeballs to a country that is the very antithesis of what America represents.

Take a long hard look at the people he has surrounded himself with and carefully consider their backgrounds and what they believe. They are his advisers - his czars - the so-called shadow government behind the man - people in positions of power who have not been vetted or approved by Congress - making them unconstitutional. Take a long hard look at the people he has in his Cabinet and what they stand for - what their record is.

Hell, no - I don't support him. I don't respect him. I'm tired of looking at his turned up nose and arrogant attitude. I'm tired of hearing his voice - it just grates on my nerves.

I sure as hell didn't vote for him and I think his Hope and Change BS is just that. BS.

We got a HC bill with nothing to counter costs.

WE got a bill that none of the Clowns in congress read before they passed it. They don't even know whats in this bill.

We got 20 million added to the rolls.

We got something we will be paying for with higher premium costs to those with insurance to pay for those without.

We will be paying for it for 4 years before any of the rather dubious benefits kick in.

The only winners are those who had no insurance or folks who have pre-existing conditions.

Who in hell do you think is going to get hosed to pay for all of this??

Why we taxpayers of course.

Hope and change sucks big time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back