Who supports Obama?

Who supports Obama and the democrats?

• Total voters
To paraphrase Harry Reid, "Obama is a miserable failure". I do not support failures. If we were in Great Britain he'd be ousted and sent home with 1 days notice. Gotta love those Brits!

If we did it the way the Brits did it, we would have probably had 5 different Presidents since 2006.

I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

We did not get health care from Obama either. The democratic boondoggle will break this Country and only covers about 30 million new people. You REALLY should learn shit before you spout off.

Thursday the first provisions of the new Health Care reform go into effect. You cannot be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition if you're a child. You may retain your child on your policy until he/she turns 26. Your coverage cannot be dropped if you are sick.

What a breach of liberty and freedom! What a boondoggle! We need to get the insurance companies back in charge and making profits at our expense again or the whole American experiment will dissolve into dust!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yep whay to fucking go demonRats, make everyone pay through their noses so you can keep your retarded 26 years olds in da basement.. and covered. what a hoot.

I am not blind to his failures and gaffes, but I'm still glad I voted for him. We'd never have gotten health care from McCain.

We did not get health care from Obama either. The democratic boondoggle will break this Country and only covers about 30 million new people. You REALLY should learn shit before you spout off.

Only cover 30 million more Americans. That is about 10% of the population of this nation. Certainly a significant number considering that the Republicans would rather see that number in the negative.

Of course, I would have rather have seen us go to a Canadian System in a single step, and started down the road to reasonably priced health care for all. They spend about half of what we do on health care per citizen and have far better results.

I laughed my ass off today when I heard Howard Fineman declare that Obama needs to reiderate his record of (1) Making sure children can stay on their parent's insurance till 26. (2) Student loans and (3) Extended unemployment.

So, there's the Obama agenda... free money, never ending unemployment beneifts and treating people nearly in their thirties like children.

Wonderful.. yep.. run on that.

Looks to me like there's a lot of people's names MISSING on here that are known obama supporters. I wonder what's the matter with them? They ashamed of their messiah now? Bailing the sinking ship?

supportuf.jpg

Looks to me like there's a lot of people's names MISSING on here that are known obama supporters. I wonder what's the matter with them? They ashamed of their messiah now? Bailing the sinking ship?

supportuf.jpg

I know for a fact Jillian has been here and failed to vote. Buyers remorse?

Forum List

Back