Who Should We Believe?

Should we believe the Whitehouse spokesperson or our own lying eyes and ears? You decide.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » White House: ObamaCare opponents lying by … using Obama’s own words

I've posted the Breitbart video several times. Haven't seen any real responses to it from the left. Chirp, chirp.

I've said this and will continue to say it -- health care 'reform' has much less to do with health care, per se, than it does about the government growing larger and larger and taking away our personal freedoms and personal choices. Anyone who doesn't see this is blind.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Should we believe the Whitehouse spokesperson or our own lying eyes and ears? You decide.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » White House: ObamaCare opponents lying by … using Obama’s own words

I've posted the Breitbart video several times. Haven't seen any real responses to it from the left. Chirp, chirp.

I've said this and will continue to say it -- health care 'reform' has much less to do with health care, per se, than it does about the government growing larger and larger and taking away our personal freedoms and personal choices. Anyone who doesn't see this is blind.

I can say it in two words Alex.. "Wealth Redistribution" listen to C-span. they have key phrases,, the most important of which is "this should not be happening in the wealthiest country in the world. so far as i can ascertain the present regime is committed to buying everyone a car, a home, and free medical care and that includes 1/2 of Mexico.. we shall soon be a third world country.. and then there is NO.. we sent them billions and billions and billions after katrina,, they still need billions and billions and billions while Mississippi has done their reconstruction pretty much on their own and both states have pretty much the same damage,, now I don't know why, corruption would be my guess,, you tell me. Washington Journal features Daniel Hanann European Parliament Member.. listen to what he has to say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back