Upcoming AZ town hall meetings

sdudround

Rookie
Aug 5, 2009
My wife and I are very concerned regarding our medical insurance matters. Who do I talk to regarding being involved in upcomming democrate run meetings to shovel government run medical insurance.

sdudround

Because our elected officials, Senator Kyl, Senator McCain and Representative Kirkpatrick will be back in Arizona for the summer recess, we have invited them to come join the Prescott Tea Party in a live town hall meeting. We wish to discuss all current legislative issues that are being debated in Washington D.C. We would like to hear their views and learn how they plan to represent us.

Our town hall meeting will be held at the Adult Center of Prescott, at 1280 E. Rosser Street, Prescott, Arizona at 9 am to 11am on Saturday, August 22, 2009. Representative Kirkpatrick, Senator Kyl and Senator McCain have been invited to come and share their viewpoints with us.

Congressman Trent Franks (AZ-02) will be hosting a Town Hall meeting this weekend for residents of Mohave County, in which he plans to address district residents, local media, and state and local community leaders regarding the critical issues being faced by Congress and the nation. He will also discuss the local impact of pending legislation and recent Congressional action on the communities of Arizona's Second Congressional District.

Call Rep. Franks at his office for details

Arizona Republican Party

3501 N 24th St

Phoenix, AZ 85016

602-957-7770

602-224-0932 – fax

[email protected]

Hours

Mon – Fri - 9am – 8pm

Arizona Republican Party

Call and I'm sure they have a more extensive list of appearences, but the best place really to start is to directly contact the Senators office Kyl and McCain or whomever your congressmen is.

I'm trying to find a list of upcoming town halll meetings regarding Health care reform. Why don't you have it??? Where can I find it? Do I have to call the Republican party line??? thanks, Raymond Smith

I'm trying to find a list of upcoming town halll meetings regarding Health care reform. Why don't you have it??? Where can I find it? Do I have to call the Republican party line??? thanks, Raymond Smith

Raymond the best place to start with that is your congressmen whomever that is, otherwise another good place to find what meetings are being held is the state democratic party or state republican party they both are holding these meetings both pro and con here.

Rep. John Boozman

• 08/28 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Mobile Office - Marion County Senior Center, 5966 Highway 202 West, Flippin, AR, 72634

Rep. John Shadegg

• 08/08 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Health Care Town Hall - Arcadia Neighborhood Learning Center cafeteria, 4330 N. 62nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

Rep. Trent Franks

• 08/22 01:00 PM: Town Hall - First Assembly of God Church, 1850 Gates Avenue, Kingsland, AZ, 86401

Those are just a few, but you can get them for the parties or the reps., office themselves. Hope this helps...

Is Rep. Kirkpatrick having any more town hall meetings? Her website does not list any after Aug 8.

Thanks

julie

Is Rep. Kirkpatrick having any more town hall meetings? Her website does not list any after Aug 8.

Thanks

julie

Not that I can tell julie, but then again the best place is to call the Rep. office directly and ask. They have local offices too, so you don't have to call the DC office to get the info. Here is some info. I got.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – With the health insurance reform debate ongoing across the country, Representative Ann Kirkpatrick is working hard to give folks from throughout Greater Arizona the chance to make their voices heard. To continue this process, she will host her mid-August tele-town hall on health insurance reform this Tuesday, August 18th, starting at 6:00pm PDT.

Participants can dial in to 877-229-8493, and should press 15024 when prompted. They can then ask a question to the Congresswoman by pressing *3.
Rep. Kirkpatrick to Host Mid-August Tele-Town Hall on Health Insurance Reform Tuesday

Forum List

Back