Who should get the next U.S. jobs?

American citizens!!!
This organization is only interested in White American citizens.

What's wrong with white American citizens? Isn't through their history, their efforts, their sacrifices, their investments, their education, their culture, their business acumen, their cohesion, their faith, their community, and through their great humanity, that 98% of jobs in this country were created in the first place?

Why do you hate white Americans? Be rational. Who teaches you to hate like this? Ask yourself why you hate.

American citizens!!!

Wow, what a really ignorant reply!

funny-picture-white-dog-barking-at-black-dock-racist.jpg

American citizens!!!
Heresy! All the jobs have to go to immigrants, or we are 'racist'. :eusa_shifty:

it's beyond obvious there's not a RW's alive who knows the difference between race, sub cultures, and ethnic groups.

and they want to run the country ?

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

They do run the country idiot, in spite of whose ass sits in the White House. And they're going to run it a great deal more come Nov 4.

OP- Another GOP front for fooling the dupes and protecting illegal workers from a good ss id card, the only solution. Fighting amnesty for the worthy is also unrealistic hate ...

American citizens!!!
Heresy! All the jobs have to go to immigrants, or we are 'racist'. :eusa_shifty:

it's beyond obvious there's not a RW's alive who knows the difference between race, sub cultures, and ethnic groups.

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

They do run the country idiot, in spite of whose ass sits in the White House. And they're going to run it a great deal more come Nov 4.

so all this RW talk about how pathetic, and the hopeless peril we're in is because RW's are running the country ? ... I knew that but thanks for admitting it .

don't count your Nov chickens until Dec, you might be disappointed and have a stroke.

OP- Another GOP front for fooling the dupes and protecting illegal workers from a good ss id card, the only solution. Fighting amnesty for the worthy is also unrealistic hate ...

Tell me fool, why have only a pittance of one million Iraqis who applied for immigration status, been allowed into the country? Come on big mouth. You're a heartfelt friend of the huddling masses. They're a racial and cultural minority. You should be getting erections over those kinds of immigrant qualifications. Why do the democrats welcome Mexican peasants with open arms, while hating the other leading 70 race/ethnicities who apply for LEGAL immigration status in the US? They don't need amnesty. They'd be here LEGALLY. Explain your racism.Explain your racist exclusivity. Explain your ignorance.

White people create the best places to live,

sadly the people of color with the inferior mental faculties have discovered this and have become a leach on white civilization

American citizens!!!

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Want to bet? You won't have enough people to over ride a veto.

Steel workers should get the next, jobs.

Rebuild industry and let it grow.

To do that we mist defeat the Demorats

My, my, are you ever one stupid bastard. I am a steel worker. And we cannot get enough millwights and electricians, let alone the people we need to take care of our computer network. An electrician or millwright that is willing to work the hours can make 100k where I work. Problem for us is not lack of jobs, it is lack of qualified people.

American citizens!!!

What's wrong with white American citizens? Isn't through their history, their efforts, their sacrifices, their investments, their education, their culture, their business acumen, their cohesion, their faith, their community, and through their great humanity, that 98% of jobs in this country were created in the first place?

Why do you hate white Americans? Be rational. Who teaches you to hate like this? Ask yourself why you hate.

Sweetie, baby, it took all kinds of Americans to build this nation. And, if your family has been here a very long time, it would be fun to run a DNA test on you. Maybe you are not as white as you think.

A grinning Craig Cobb walks near his home in Leith, ND, with a supporter and the flags that fly almost daily in the background. He wasn't smiling when he was told he was part Sub-Saharan African

Read more: White supremacist Craig Cobb s DNA test reveals he s 14 African Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Steel workers should get the next, jobs.

Rebuild industry and let it grow.

To do that we mist defeat the Demorats

My, my, are you ever one stupid bastard. I am a steel worker. And we cannot get enough millwights and electricians, let alone the people we need to take care of our computer network. An electrician or millwright that is willing to work the hours can make 100k where I work. Problem for us is not lack of jobs, it is lack of qualified people.

100k? Must be a lot of overtime. Can't find qualified people? Why is that, just asking.

Forum List

Back