Who should get the next U.S. jobs?

Every country has immigration laws. Most countries do not let immigrants just pour in over their borders. There is nothing racist about wanting to restrict immigration or even close the borders.

American citizens!!!
This organization is only interested in White American citizens.

What's wrong with white American citizens? Isn't through their history, their efforts, their sacrifices, their investments, their education, their culture, their business acumen, their cohesion, their faith, their community, and through their great humanity, that 98% of jobs in this country were created in the first place?

Why do you hate white Americans? Be rational. Who teaches you to hate like this? Ask yourself why you hate.
White Americans...

Every country has immigration laws. Most countries do not let immigrants just pour in over their borders. There is nothing racist about wanting to restrict immigration or even close the borders.
well, then it will be the first time in 40 years...

Steel workers should get the next, jobs.

Rebuild industry and let it grow.

To do that we mist defeat the Demorats

My, my, are you ever one stupid bastard. I am a steel worker. And we cannot get enough millwights and electricians, let alone the people we need to take care of our computer network. An electrician or millwright that is willing to work the hours can make 100k where I work. Problem for us is not lack of jobs, it is lack of qualified people.
How about a, "qualified" link, Old Crock.

American citizens!!!

No way.
Yanks want too much money for too little work - manufacture in China - a truly capitalist country.

How much is too much?

Anything that takes production costs over a line that makes the company uncompetitive in world markets.
Once you cross that line, it's easier to outsource production to another country, leaving the greedy workers to wallow in self pity.

American citizens!!!

No way.
Yanks want too much money for too little work - manufacture in China - a truly capitalist country.

How much is too much?

Anything that takes production costs over a line that makes the company uncompetitive in world markets.
Once you cross that line, it's easier to outsource production to another country, leaving the greedy workers to wallow in self pity.

That is pretty much what it boils down to: stupid, ignorant, greedy labor who actually have the naive balls to ask for an increase in minimum wage during a borderline recession. I've got news for you ass clowns, most employers are not rolling in dough. These large corp. executives who are making lots of money and the profiting corps. Are the exception not the rule.

Labor is disposable. It not for collective bargaining - which is a corruption of a market economy - labor would be completely interchangeable.

That is pretty much what it boils down to: stupid, ignorant, greedy labor

Very true.
They want the lot, but offer nothing special for it.
They want a load of extra holidays, but no cut in wages.
They want to be able to go to the bar, get drunk, then go home to slob on the sofa, watching their 42 inch LED TV, but want to call in sick next day because their hangover is a killer, without the slightest thought regarding their illness being their own idiotic fault.
Newsflash - you're worth what you put into a company - not a penny more.

Added.
I now work as an employee for a medium size company.

I work far more hours than I have to.
I go to conferences at weekends, at my own expense.
I kitted out my room with all the required equipment, all at my own cost, because I knew I could do a far better job that way.
I spend hours at home producing work for my company.

I do all of this and more, even though I could easily plod on as the others do, and get away with it.
My last wage rise, without asking for one, was 1.5 times the salary of the poorest paid teacher in the school, and almost half of the highest paid teacher's pay packet.

I got without asking because my employer knows what I do, and knows I'm making far more for the company than I cost, even at 16 times minimum wage, so doesn't want me to leave.

I make myself very employable, and make myself worth that sort of money.
Attitude matters.

Don't moan about being on minimum wage, get off your fat fucking arse and make yourself worth a pay rise.

Steel workers should get the next, jobs.

Rebuild industry and let it grow.

To do that we mist defeat the Demorats

My, my, are you ever one stupid bastard. I am a steel worker. And we cannot get enough millwights and electricians, let alone the people we need to take care of our computer network. An electrician or millwright that is willing to work the hours can make 100k where I work. Problem for us is not lack of jobs, it is lack of qualified people.
How about a, "qualified" link, Old Crock.

Easy, dummy.

Millwright Jobs Employment in Portland OR Indeed.com

See, you could have done that yourself............ well, maybe.

American citizens!!!

No way.

How much is too much?

Workers are such greedy scum, aren't they? If a living wage is not possible in America due to production being able to move to the third world, then the workers should auction themselves off and say, "Hey, we'll work for less, much less. " Worthless greedy Americans, interfering with corporate profit no matter how it is obtained.

Added.
I now work as an employee for a medium size company.

I work far more hours than I have to.
I go to conferences at weekends, at my own expense.
I kitted out my room with all the required equipment, all at my own cost, because I knew I could do a far better job that way.
I spend hours at home producing work for my company.

I do all of this and more, even though I could easily plod on as the others do, and get away with it.
My last wage rise, without asking for one, was 1.5 times the salary of the poorest paid teacher in the school, and almost half of the highest paid teacher's pay packet.

I got without asking because my employer knows what I do, and knows I'm making far more for the company than I cost, even at 16 times minimum wage, so doesn't want me to leave.

I make myself very employable, and make myself worth that sort of money.
Attitude matters.

Don't moan about being on minimum wage, get off your fat fucking arse and make yourself worth a pay rise.

The race to the bottom marches on. What if someone outdoes you in the upaid hours worked at home?

there are plenty of racists in the GOP DUH^^
And yet more racists voted for Obama in '08 than for McCain. Funny how reality has a way of crushing leftist "knowledge."

More racists voted for Obama? Is there a link or something to prove that. When I vote, I'm never asked my opinion on the races prior to voting.
CNN Ext polls, 2008.

So the CNN Ext polls, 2008, determines who the racists are that vote?

American citizens!!!

No way.

How much is too much?

That is pretty much what it boils down to: stupid, ignorant, greedy labor who actually have the naive balls to ask for an increase in minimum wage during a borderline recession. I've got news for you ass clowns, most employers are not rolling in dough. These large corp. executives who are making lots of money and the profiting corps. Are the exception not the rule.

Labor is disposable. It not for collective bargaining - which is a corruption of a market economy - labor would be completely interchangeable.

That's right, "Down with us workers and please let us compete with the third world, master sir boss pleeze."

Forum List

Back