• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christie 2:1 if he has a gastric bypass, 4:1 without
Jeb Bush 4:1 still has the Stink of Bush associated with him
Marco Rubio 6:1 Exciting but a Tea Bagger
Mitch Daniels 8:1 Still too boring
Bobby Jindall 10: 1 Won't get Conservative support
Paul Ryan 12:1 New budget agreement will make him irrelevant

Whoever it is, it likely won't be anyone on that list. Maybe, just maybe, Marco Ruibio might make a run. But, by then, democrats will have already done their best to trash him.

Nominate, not nominated... caffine hasn't kicked in yet.

Personally, I think Jeb is probably the best the GOP has got, and that's kind of a sad commentary in and of itself.

Yes, and he does have executive experience thus the majority of Hispanics would hold him in high regard, as Jeb's wife is one.

It seems as if people are voting their race."Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."

With the woefully empty bench of the Democrats, it would be more relevant to ask who the Democrat sacrificial lamb will be in 2016, after a bruising primary and after the inevitable failure of Obama.

Keep making predictions. It worked out so well for you guys this year. :clap2:

I keep hearing Jeb won't run.

They all seem to say that, and who can blame them. It is too early. I do think the Bush's will be in political power in one way or another for a long time to come, whether it is Jeb or a very handsome son of his, who has political aspirations.

imageskkkk-1.jpg

George P. Bush, like his father, believes in open borders, but only for hispanics.

Forum List

Back