• Jeremy D. Shakun 2016

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guenthar Schwab 1958

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Carbon dioxide ... "will absorb and hold fast the warmth given out by the earth. This will cause the climate to become milder and the Polar ice will begin to thaw. As a result, there will be a rise in the level of the ocean and whole continents will be flooded."

I voted but reserve the right to change my vote in case of I'm a wrong dumbshit

CrusaderFrank has a post doctorate degree in ology, the study of nothing of substance. Please refer him as Dr. CrusaderFrank, for he and he only has created a world dominated by fatuous opinion.

CrusaderFrank has a post doctorate degree in ology, the study of nothing of substance. Please refer him as Dr. CrusaderFrank, for he and he only has created a world dominated by fatuous opinion.

Let me guess, you said "Al Gore"

So, a thread about Frank's favorite Nazi. Are we supposed to care?

And wait ... didn't the kooks say everyone was predicting an ice age? Deniers need to all get on the same page with their conspiracy theories.

The AGW Cult is nothing more than altered data yes through flawed computer models that spew Scwab with 100% accuracy

Its a hard question frank. Both Gore and Scwab spewed that garbage about the same time.. Both were loud mouth freaks who loved propaganda.

Actually, Scwab was decades ahead of everyone on it. He invented catastrophic climate change in 1958

Its a hard question frank. Both Gore and Scwab spewed that garbage about the same time.. Both were loud mouth freaks who loved propaganda.

Actually, Scwab was decades ahead of everyone on it. He invented catastrophic climate change in 1958
Scwab was considered a nut case back then.. I guess it was the "lie long enough and people will begin to believe it" thing that Gore jumped on the band wagon with.. Just another bit of history showing how far out of real science the left wing is.

Definitely a piece of obscure sophistry that no one really cares about.. Thanks for the history lesson.

Forum List

Back