April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
From NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies

2587_LOTI_201704_robin_sf200-768px-90.jpg

Global map of the April 2017 LOTI (land-ocean temperature index) anomaly shows that central and northeast Asia continued to be much warmer than the 1951-1980 base period. In the United States, Alaska was much warmer than normal. View larger image.
April 2017 was the second-warmest April in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.

Last month was 0.88 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean April temperature from 1951-1980. The two top April temperature anomalies have occurred during the past two years.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

If it wasn't for the last week of the month taking mega shit = probably first...Oh'well.

Yeah well, we don't do science anymore, the "job creator" class will tell us what's real and what ain't.

Global map of the April 2017 LOTI (land-ocean temperature index) anomaly shows that central and northeast Asia continued to be much warmer than the 1951-1980 base period. In the United States, Alaska was much warmer than normal. View larger image.
April 2017 was the second-warmest April in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.

Last month was 0.88 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean April temperature from 1951-1980. The two top April temperature anomalies have occurred during the past two years.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

If it wasn't for the last week of the month taking mega shit = probably first...Oh'well.

how the hell was NYC warmer for April on this chart? We had a miserable spring.

Show us your data shoog.

LOL, only AFTER you add in the "Warming" stored in the deep oceans.

What a fucking accounting fraud

Show us your data shoog.

What data is needed? It was a cold spring in April, and even may hasn't heated up yet. But the chart above shows me a "warm" zone.

Show us your data shoog.

What data is needed? It was a cold spring in April, and even may hasn't heated up yet. But the chart above shows me a "warm" zone.

Of course, we have NASA, and then there's you.

Show us your data shoog.

i was here. again, we had a few days here and there of above average, but no sustained days of it, and it was mostly cooler than I am used to in April.

So then should we give Fat Albert the $15 TRILLION he is demanding, the save the planet?

A fool's errand: Al Gore's $15 trillion carbon tax

The North East in general has had a miserable spring. Here it's still pretty much just starting.

Show us your data shoog.

i was here. again, we had a few days here and there of above average, but no sustained days of it, and it was mostly cooler than I am used to in April.

Thanks for the anecdote.

Show us your data shoog.

Thanks for the anecdote.

Are you always a smug smarmy asshat, or do you just play one on this message board?

Show us your data shoog.

Thanks for the anecdote.

Are you always a smug smarmy asshat, or do you just play one on this message board?

If you don't understand the difference between scientific study data and some random jackass' local observation, that may be an opportunity for personal growth.

The North East in general has had a miserable spring. Here it's still pretty much just starting.

We barely had a winter in Houston. Very warm

Show us your data shoog.

Same for the Houston area.
It's been a very mild spring and they show warming.

Thanks for the anecdote.

If you don't understand the difference between scientific study data and some random jackass' local observation, that may be an opportunity for personal growth.

I am questioning the area I live in as showing warmer than average. If that is in question, the whole chart is in question.

Another question, do you actually understand what the chart is showing, or are you one of those idiots who goes with "If they show me red, it's bad, fuh fuh fuh"?

Forum List

Back