Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, it looks like a few lines of metatags could get USMB a lot more hits on search engines.

"Website main page doesn't have meta keywords tag. Should add meta keywords tag. Must place the keywords meta tag within the tag of HTML document.
Notes: Keywords are still important for several search engines as Google does not use the keywords meta tag in ranking."

usmessageboard.com Search Engine Optimization Report

the only hits is getting are negative reviews, what's funny is the 1 star reviews are leftist losers who think this is a right winged site.

This is anything but a RIGHT winged site. If you hate Trump you get it from all ends lunatic users to some mods. Oh and they don't hold back on slamming the mods on the review either.

I got some bad reviews too. Lol.

Hmm, it looks like a few lines of metatags could get USMB a lot more hits on search engines.

"Website main page doesn't have meta keywords tag. Should add meta keywords tag. Must place the keywords meta tag within the tag of HTML document.
Notes: Keywords are still important for several search engines as Google does not use the keywords meta tag in ranking."

the only hits is getting are negative reviews, what's funny is the 1 star reviews are leftist losers who think this is a right winged site.

This is anything but a RIGHT winged site. If you hate Trump you get it from all ends lunatic users to some mods. Oh and they don't hold back on slamming the mods on the review either.

Yeah all sites get them I realize that, but when the bad starts out weighing the good............ that isn't good esp. if they need the populous to support them financially now does it. lol

Last edited:

Had to be ZackB

Yeah all sites get them I realize that, but when the bad starts out weighing the good............ that isn't good esp. if they need the populous to support them financially now does it. lol

Or the bad reviews make people curious, so they join. OR it is just a magnet for crazies. Lol.

Had to be ZackB

Oh, I don't know about that. I have a lot of enemies around here apparently. They must feel threatened by little me. :D Personally, I think it's pretty funny though.

Or the bad reviews make people curious, so they join. OR it is just a magnet for crazies. Lol.

That is true.....
lol
upload_2018-3-15_9-1-46.png

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

I haven't looked at the site, but what are they voting on? If it is freedom of speech they are concerned with, this site should be rated close to the top. There are not many (or ANY) that I have found that match this site with what they allow users to get away with. Lol.

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

I haven't looked at the site, but what are they voting on? If it is freedom of speech they are concerned with, this site should be rated close to the top. There are not many (or ANY) that I have found that match this site with what they allow users to get away with. Lol.

The site doesn't work for me unless someone links it directly to the USMB review. It's on sitejabber.com

(That's not what I linked before)

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

The overall site I guess I haven't studied it enough to really know ahaha

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

The site doesn't work for me unless someone links it directly to the USMB review. It's on sitejabber.com

I haven't even tried, but I did hear that I got a bad review on one of these sites. Me! Got my own personal review.

I'm vewwwy, vewwwy bad. :D

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

I chose not to mention the site on purpose.

That is true.....
lol
View attachment 182782

I chose not to mention the site on purpose.

I thought there would be more than one such site? But, I don't really know. I don't check those things before I join a forum. I like to come to my own conclusions about things.

"Decent board, many topics not only politics. Geed moderators feom what Ive seen. Theres a mentally sick member there chrisl manipulative and nasty when provoked"

:21:

USMessageBoard Reviews - 2.0 Stars

A lot of the reviews are trolled reviews. I see STTAB, somebody roasted DarkFury, somebody roasted me, too. :confused-84: :uhh:

Last edited:
"Decent board, many topics not only politics. Geed moderators feom what Ive seen. Theres a mentally sick member there chrisl manipulative and nasty when provoked"

:21:

USMessageBoard Reviews - 2.0 Stars

A lot of the reviews are trolled reviews. I see STTAB, somebody roasted DarkFury, somebody roasted me, too. :confused-84: :uhh:

I see Matthew/sciencerocks/meow kitty chimed in.....

matthew a.
1 review

3 helpful votes

“It's a right wing loserterian $#*! hole!”
12/24/17

It's a right wing loserterian $#*! hole! These bastards don't know the difference between a mixed modern economy and communism for crying out loud and good freaking luck with educating them otherwise. These idiots want to abolish the entire $#*!ing government and send us all back to the stone age! So if you post here do understand that facts or...

read more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back