Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little know fact....

President Trump has to clear his tweets through USMB management

Spread the word

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?
It's owned by forum foundry. If you want to find the ownership of any forum or blog site check the jabber report or just type in Who is USMB?

You should know, as I'm sure you had to include them in discovery for your lawsuit against the forum members here.

aliens-meme.jpg

Trump used to own this site but it went bankrupt

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Whoever it is, they're not making any money.

www.usmessageboard.com website worth

This isn't the first time this has been discussed. Check out the numbers is this thread.

and then, later -

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can anyone help?

This isn't the first time this has been discussed. Check out the numbers is this thread.

and then, later -

Fake news

USMB has a collective worth greater than Google and Facebook combined

The owners of USMB are consistently listed as the wealthiest on the planet

Mal owns it and rent rents it out to Stats Starkey Enterprises which is funded by a Soros shell company

Can anyone help?

and then, later -

Ok, there is something wrong with that page you listed for the value of the site. Top topics that send traffic here?

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

Can anyone help?

USMB is owned by Forum Foundry.

Can anyone help?

USMB is owned by Forum Foundry.

Thanks for the cover! :2up:

Can anyone help?

and then, later -

Ok, there is something wrong with that page you listed for the value of the site. Top topics that send traffic here?

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

Hmmm ... Sorry 'bout that.

The offsite link it

The previous thread here is

Post 88 and 96.

I posted this because it could be helpful for the OP to follow the money to the ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back