Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

Whoever it is, they're not making any money.

www.usmessageboard.com website worth

This isn't the first time this has been discussed. Check out the numbers is this thread.

and then, later -

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ok, there is something wrong with that page you listed for the value of the site. Top topics that send traffic here?

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

Hmmm ... Sorry 'bout that.

The offsite link it

The previous thread here is

Post 88 and 96.

I posted this because it could be helpful for the OP to follow the money to the ownership.

It still has the same thing on it.

ChartPic_000068.png

Forum Foundry (FF) is a group dedicated to global domination and the total elimination of the designated hitter from the American League
They are comprised of mega wealthy individuals who seek to someday conquer the interweb
USMB is feared around the internet

So if Forum Foundry is the owner now, then who actually runs the place and chooses the Mods and if a mod is doing a good job, etc.?

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

This isn't the first time this has been discussed. Check out the numbers is this thread.

and then, later -

Ok, there is something wrong with that page you listed for the value of the site. Top topics that send traffic here?

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

The offsite link it

Post 88 and 96.

I posted this because it could be helpful for the OP to follow the money to the ownership.

ChartPic_000068.png

That graphic appears further down on my screen and in English.

The name of the site is site price dot org

The rest of the address is website-worth/usmessageboard.com

It shows a worth of $24,571

Forum Foundry (FF) is a group dedicated to global domination and the total elimination of the designated hitter from the American League
They are comprised of mega wealthy individuals who seek to someday conquer the interweb
USMB is feared around the internet

Well, everyone knows that the DH ruined baseball. Just sayin... Chaaaaa.

Can anyone help?

and then, later -

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

The offsite link it

Post 88 and 96.

ChartPic_000068.png

So that begs the question, if CK isn't the owner anymore, and he was the one that initiated the donation program for the forum to pay server fees... and he no longer owns the site a corporation does, then why is there still a donation program?

CK was not here when the server fees started. And CK has never owned USMB.

and then, later -

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

The offsite link it

Post 88 and 96.

ChartPic_000068.png

So that begs the question, if CK isn't the owner anymore, and he was the one that initiated the donation program for the forum to pay server fees... and he no longer owns the site a corporation does, then why is there still a donation program?
The site has been owned by forum foundary as long as ive been here i think. CK worked for F F as do the current Admins.

FF owned USMB from the time I joined as well.

and then, later -

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

The offsite link it

Post 88 and 96.

ChartPic_000068.png

I can't remember where but there's a list of admin posted somewhere here. I need to do other things but maybe you can find it.

About Forum Foundry, corporations are people too, my friend. And here they are now!

:thewave:

"Ellen's Goodbye?"

The offsite link it

Post 88 and 96.

ChartPic_000068.png

I can't remember where but there's a list of admin posted somewhere here. I need to do other things but maybe you can find it.

About Forum Foundry, corporations are people too, my friend. And here they are now!

:thewave:

Being Admin does not make you the owner. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back