Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is simply no doubt...this is a Right wing Suck Hole Site ....

What makes you say that?
Hello anyone home ???? just stroll through the galleries of hyper wing nuts LOL wild free not having to worry about exceeding any limits at USMB...they do not have to worry... I have a red target dot on my forehead

You approve of data mining then?
non sequitur

What makes you say that?
From where he sits on the political spectrum, everybody else looks right wing.
from where you sit Donald Trump looks like an admirable person and the folks below look like some "very fine people"..nice Tiki torches
5994b58414000023002c3255.jpg

That doesn't address my question. Remotely.

What makes you say that?
Hello anyone home ???? just stroll through the galleries of hyper wing nuts LOL wild free not having to worry about exceeding any limits at USMB...they do not have to worry... I have a red target dot on my forehead

That would be a complete waste of a red dot
that is another thing ...you all need to work on your snark...sad

What makes you say that?

You approve of data mining then?
non sequitur

You know very well what I mean, Tyrone.

What makes you say that?
from where you sit Donald Trump looks like an admirable person and the folks below look like some "very fine people"..nice Tiki torches

So ? its changing the subject... I am the man you are not the man...walk two steps behind me

What makes you say that?
5994b58414000023002c3255.jpg

He would never shit you, you're his favorite turd...

What makes you say that?

So ? its changing the subject... I am the man you are not the man...walk two steps behind me

What subject?

What makes you say that?

Yeah, your probably right. Best to post meme's made by Junior High dropouts.

What makes you say that?

Careful though, the guy farts meme's

What makes you say that?

seems light years ahead of your fawning Trump Gimp spew ...just saying...you are "hurling chunks"

What makes you say that?

Yeah, your probably right. Best to post meme's made by Junior High dropouts.
you prefer the Intellectualism of "Pocahontas " ? Gimp ?

seems light years ahead of your fawning Trump Gimp spew ...just saying...you are "hurling chunks"

Tyrone. You have not explained why it's a right wing suck hole site

OMG, go back to the meme's dude, it's the only reason anyone ever looks at your posts to begin with.

Oh yes I have ... Right wingers run free on this site ...they do not have to worry about a thing...

OMG, go back to the meme's dude, it's the only reason anyone ever looks at your posts to begin with.
are you criticizing it or praising it Gimpolz ... I am going to edit my own posts and you worry about yours and the post too

Oh yes I have ... Right wingers run free on this site ...they do not have to worry about a thing...

Are you referring to the bannings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back