Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell cares who owns this forum?

The administrators and moderators are fair and allow an open exchange of ideas. Some discussions are most lively. And, when reports are submitted, they are considered and acted upon if appropriate.

I've visited many sites since getting a decent computer and modem. IMHO, this is, by far, the best.

fflogomed.png

Forum Foundry, Inc. specializes in online community ownership and management. If you need to reach them you can google them and a form will pop up that allows you to send them a message.

Last edited:

The administrators and moderators are fair and allow an open exchange of ideas. Some discussions are most lively. And, when reports are submitted, they are considered and acted upon if appropriate.

I've visited many sites since getting a decent computer and modem. IMHO, this is, by far, the best.

I think message boards are doomed......free speech has been under attack for a long time now and those who cannot stand the truth are making great progress in their efforts to limit free speech on the internet even more than it already is. And contrary to what many think and what I myself used to think.....the so called conservatives....mainly the pc conservatives are more against free speech than liberals....conservative or so called conservative boards(no one who does not believe in free speech can be a true conservaaive)will ban you quicker than any liberal board.........the two worst ones I have encountered....

TheGreenHornet

DO NOT LINK TO OTHER FORUMS

Trinnity fooled me for quite a while...I used to think she was a fair minded person...but she rules the politics forums like a central american dictator....will ban you for life if you step on her toes....they have rules posted but they only apply to newbies or those who the in-crowd does not like....the board is controlled by curmudgeons who have sucked up to trinnity and she is now like a puppet on the string....she does whatever they tell her to....rather comical in a way. Impossible to have a honest political discussion on that board. Though this board is not perfect....it is the best I have come across in a while.

Solar is the guy who runs the conservative and tea party message board....a complete fool....would not come out for Trump until after he was elected....most of his cronies actually said they would rather have hillary than Trump. If you dont want to post anything the board can be quite comical.....they take themselve so seriously but have zero aptitude for politics...the in crowd there are former tea partiers ya know the single issue faction of ....lower my taxes. hehheh They still do not understand the tea party as been assigned to the dustbin of history.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

The answer is easy. The same people who own stormfront and Vanguard News Network. The jews! Or at the very least their obedient lap dogs. Don't believe it? Well here is where you can kill two birds with one stone.
I will provide you with a link that will tell you the reality of what I said. You won't be able to deny it. Next, do your essay on it instead. After the title of your essay, leave the rest of the pages blank. Tell your professor that the reason they are blank is that you wouldn't be allowed to speak the truth. And if he doesn't believe it, give him what you downloaded at the link.
It is only about 100 pages long. With many pictures. If your professor has any problem with any of it, tell him to come here and debate me. I will soon straighten him out. Here is the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

The answer is easy. The same people who own stormfront and Vanguard News Network. The jews! Or at the very least their obedient lap dogs. Don't believe it? Well here is where you can kill two birds with one stone.
I will provide you with a link that will tell you the reality of what I said. You won't be able to deny it. Next, do your essay on it instead. After the title of your essay, leave the rest of the pages blank. Tell your professor that the reason they are blank is that you wouldn't be allowed to speak the truth. And if he doesn't believe it, give him what you downloaded at the link.
It is only about 100 pages long. With many pictures. If your professor has any problem with any of it, tell him to come here and debate me. I will soon straighten him out. Here is the link. filehosting.org | Download | THE TRUTH, UNFORBIDDEN!.pdf

giphy.gif

I think message boards are doomed......free speech has been under attack for a long time now and those who cannot stand the truth are making great progress in their efforts to limit free speech on the internet even more than it already is. And contrary to what many think and what I myself used to think.....the so called conservatives....mainly the pc conservatives are more against free speech than liberals....conservative or so called conservative boards(no one who does not believe in free speech can be a true conservaaive)will ban you quicker than any liberal board.........the two worst ones I have encountered....

TheGreenHornet

Trinnity fooled me for quite a while...I used to think she was a fair minded person...but she rules the politics forums like a central american dictator....will ban you for life if you step on her toes....they have rules posted but they only apply to newbies or those who the in-crowd does not like....the board is controlled by curmudgeons who have sucked up to trinnity and she is now like a puppet on the string....she does whatever they tell her to....rather comical in a way. Impossible to have a honest political discussion on that board. Though this board is not perfect....it is the best I have come across in a while.

Solar is the guy who runs the conservative and tea party message board....a complete fool....would not come out for Trump until after he was elected....most of his cronies actually said they would rather have hillary than Trump. If you dont want to post anything the board can be quite comical.....they take themselve so seriously but have zero aptitude for politics...the in crowd there are former tea partiers ya know the single issue faction of ....lower my taxes. hehheh They still do not understand the tea party as been assigned to the dustbin of history.

For the record, Those quotes from the review Site above are AT LEAST seven years old. Folks mentioned are FORMER mods. And 90% of the Reviews on that site are from permanently banned members and USMB members posting "inside jokes" about the Flame Zone.. LOL...

It's actually GREAT for us. Since most of the trolls whining there are as annoying and not credible as they were when they were here.

TheGreenHornet

For the record, Those quotes from the review Site above are AT LEAST seven years old. Folks mentioned are FORMER mods. And 90% of the Reviews on that site are from permanently banned members and USMB members posting "inside jokes" about the Flame Zone.. LOL...

It's actually GREAT for us. Since most of the trolls whining there are as annoying and not credible as they were when they were here.

make_it_stop_boy_meets_world.gif

fflogomed.png

Forum Foundry, Inc. specializes in online community ownership and management. If you need to reach them you can google them and a form will pop up that allows you to send them a message.
Forum Foundry is a front for a Chinese conglomerate trying to sell fake college diplomas and a company that lets you win free iPads

fflogomed.png

Forum Foundry is a front for a Chinese conglomerate trying to sell fake college diplomas and a company that lets you win free iPads
Or a crappy Amazon Fire streamer...

fflogomed.png

I have a real Masters in Canadian Studies....... It was the easiest week long course I ever took.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back