Zone1 Who or What is God according to the Bible?

You’re a prime example of how delusional conspiracy theories gain traction, by willful ignorance.
"After thinking about all the crap I learned in High School it's a wonder I can even think at all." -Paul Simon

We uncover conspiracies by careful observation, not willful ignorance.
Conspiracy, like the govt is paying every climate change and medical research institution in the world to give false information…..and commit criminal fraud. Like, the only reliable information comes from god or logic. Sounds like a cop out because you’re afraid of hard work.
Careful observation ? So you watch the birth of Christ and his crucifixion and his rising from the dead and essential into heaven. You observed all of that.

Conspiracy, like the govt is paying every climate change and medical research institution in the world to give false information…..and commit criminal fraud. Like, the only reliable information comes from god or logic. Sounds like a cop out because you’re afraid of hard work.
Careful observation ? So you watch the birth of Christ and his crucifixion and his rising from the dead and essential into heaven. You observed all of that.
The earth is getting hotter. What are climate scientists to think?

God isn't the source of the only reliable information, but all of the information God provides is reliable.

The earth is getting hotter. What are climate scientists to think?

God isn't the source of the only reliable information, but all of the information God provides is reliable.
It’s not important that the earth is getting hotter. It’s more important the rate that it’s getting hotter.

Exactly what information has god given that is verifiably reliable ?

It’s not important that the earth is getting hotter. It’s more important the rate that it’s getting hotter.

Exactly what information has god given that is verifiably reliable ?
The Proverbs are pretty reliable.

One of my favorites concerns having a solid income before you start a family. More people should take this advice.

The Proverbs are pretty reliable.

One of my favorites concerns having a solid income before you start a family. More people should take this advice.
Proverbs were written by people. It God had communicated an idea to people, he wouldn’t need to write it down.

Proverbs were written by people. It God had communicated an idea to people, he wouldn’t need to write it down.
The written word is a pretty good way to communicate knowledge. God does communicate to some through the Holy Spirit, however.

The written word is a pretty good way to communicate knowledge. God does communicate to some through the Holy Spirit, however.
So god is selective as to whom he thinks is special ? He speaks to the Scribes first who then they pass it on to the illiterates…..by word of mouth.

such compassion, is that to worship your employer and beg their permission - your / their ... being the christian role model.

and jesus's w-2 income was ... and mary magdalen - joseph and mary on a donkey ...

- the glory of a pug - 4th century christian.

So god is selective as to whom he thinks is special ? He speaks to the Scribes first who then they pass it on to the illiterates…..by word of mouth.
God speaks to everyone through the written word. He speaks to the church through the Spirit.

God speaks to everyone through the written word. He speaks to the church through the Spirit.

- is that the moses 10 commandments - have you found the etched tablets from the heavens, yet ... or removed them from the desert bibles - along w/ everything else written by the liar moses.

Guttenberg and Webster changed all that.

Forum List

Back