Who on the right is willing to cut the military?

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Truthmatters, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. Truthmatters
    Offline

    Truthmatters BANNED

    Joined:
    May 10, 2007
    Messages:
    80,182
    Thanks Received:
    2,223
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Tell us what you would be willing to cut.
     
  2. Truthmatters
    Offline

    Truthmatters BANNED

    Joined:
    May 10, 2007
    Messages:
    80,182
    Thanks Received:
    2,223
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I guess the right is not willing to cut the military?
     
  3. del
    Offline

    del BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Messages:
    45,052
    Thanks Received:
    9,830
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    yeah, it couldn't be that you're a known fuckchop.

    :lol::lol:
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  4. Samson
    Offline

    Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Messages:
    27,357
    Thanks Received:
    3,742
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Location:
    A Higher Plain
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Did you just make "fuckchop" up, or is it a common colloquilaism for "Truthmatters" about which I've remained innocent?
     
  5. del
    Offline

    del BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Messages:
    45,052
    Thanks Received:
    9,830
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    i can't take credit for it, but i'd submit that when i think *fuckchop* i see that befuddled little dog with redeye.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Samson
    Offline

    Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Messages:
    27,357
    Thanks Received:
    3,742
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Location:
    A Higher Plain
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Interesting, but I envision a tennis-ball-shaped dog turd.
     
  7. Sallow
    Offline

    Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2010
    Messages:
    56,535
    Thanks Received:
    6,132
    Trophy Points:
    1,840
    Location:
    New York City
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Now that that's out of the way..

    How about adding to the discussion?

    The military accounts for half the discretionary spending.

    What exactly are you thinking we should cut?

    I will help. There are over seven hundred bases world wide.

    There are several "exotic" weapon systems like missile defense..that are not needed.

    Cutting the number of nukes would save a great deal of money..

    Feel free..go on.
     
  8. Norman
    Online

    Norman Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    6,483
    Thanks Received:
    978
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +5,953
    /Right wing mode

    F*** That you H*m*!

    WE MUZT RAISE MILITARY SPENDING AND F00KING CONQUER CHINA*S STEALING B*CHES! WHILE AT IT MAKE A F*** CRATER OUT OF MIDDLE EAST.

    /Right wing mod.
     
  9. Sallow
    Offline

    Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2010
    Messages:
    56,535
    Thanks Received:
    6,132
    Trophy Points:
    1,840
    Location:
    New York City
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    There is one thing I would take "off the table".

    Veteran's benefits.
     
  10. blu
    Offline

    blu Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2009
    Messages:
    6,836
    Thanks Received:
    774
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +774
    I would close hundreds of unnecessary bases world wide and devote 15% of their budgets to the VA and mental health screening and care for returning vets. the other 85% needs to just disappear
     

Share This Page