Who on the right is willing to cut the military?

If you haven't figured out by now that my answer to the OP is: Yes, there's a helluva lot to cut from the military budget, including veterans benefits, then you probably need conjure up more Federal Holidays:

All your whining has worn you out.

You'll have a little credibility when you offer up your own pension, GI Joe. Until then...not so much.

OOOOooooo....shit, my credability........it must be, "National Worry about Your Credability with Daveman Day!"

I imagine all sorts of bureaucrats are waddling around Washington DC looking for a piece of Taxpayer Funded Cake to celebrate.....
So, you got your pension and it's the only one that shouldn't be cut. Fuck everybody else.

That about cover it?

Tell us what you would be willing to cut.

I would. I believe it's time that Europe had to pay for their own defense, and we need a completely new base structure in Europe and the far east. I've been visiting some Euoro forums, and I'm finding cynicism about America that makes what we see here on this forum absolutely piddling by comparison.

If we aren't careful we'll see voting in our elections by citizens of foreign states in less than a hundred years. They feel invested in our political system, and they only get information from our left wing media.

And you want them to only get the info from the right?
Hah! Appearances are that they are getting views of the right that are only from those who hate the right; a very skewed vision of America. Their hatred of Palin, Beck, Bush, etal is absolutely corrosive; they see people who attend rallies in a democratic fashion, as "... lumpen ignorant idiots who have been mobilised by The Kochs Brothers money and a one size fits all brand of insular racist far right war mongering people hating policy. "

We on the right need to expand our views and philosophy exponentially.

Why, indeed? Our service men and women put a hell of a lot of sacrifice on the line. They are in fact government employees. Their wounds, injuries, sometime illnesses, loss of hearing, loss of vision, loss of limbs are all ON-THE-JOB events. They deserve their benefits for a job well done.

How are we, as civilians, who have on-the-job accidents or injuries entitled to workman's compensation benefits, but service people are not entitled to their benefits? How would it be if workman's comp was done away with? Would you be angry? Yes.

The VA doesn't just take care of ON-THE-JOB events.

I don't mind if a verteran needs a free peg-leg, or whatever, but why are we paying for a cook in the Ft. Schafter (Hawaii) Officer's Club to retire and get free psychiatric care?

Because once you join up and serve, you belong to the military. Whatever ailments you have, it is our responsibility to take care of men and women who are willing to risk their lives in the service of our country. Regardless of whether or not they actually DO risk their lives, the fact remains, they don't know when they sign up if they will or not, and therefore they have already made the sacrifice.

You take care of them because it's the right thing to do, and you have to have some sort of incentive to make people want to join, since we have an all-volunteer military.

Like I said, you picked the wrong day to bitch about veteran's health care, asshole.

More crybaby bureaucrat excuses: "Whaaaa! but it's Veteran's day!"

Shit, we have a fucking government holiday every month for which you to use that lame excuse:

"Whaaaa! but it's Pearl Harbor Day!"

"Whaaaa! but its Memorial Day!!"

"Whaaaa! but its 4th of July!!!!"

" Whaaaaa! but its Freakin' 'Flag Day!!!'"

"Whaaaa! but, but.......but it's the anniversary of the Death of Teddy Roosvelt's Horse Named 'Skippy' Day!!!"

Jaysus christ, the list is practically endless!
Were you a combat troop?
Yeah, when his GI Joes were raiding Barbies panty drawer back in the day.

:razz:

More crybaby bureaucrat excuses: "Whaaaa! but it's Veteran's day!"

Shit, we have a fucking government holiday every month for which you to use that lame excuse:

"Whaaaa! but it's Pearl Harbor Day!"

"Whaaaa! but its Memorial Day!!"

"Whaaaa! but its 4th of July!!!!"

" Whaaaaa! but its Freakin' 'Flag Day!!!'"

"Whaaaa! but, but.......but it's the anniversary of the Death of Teddy Roosvelt's Horse Named 'Skippy' Day!!!"

Jaysus christ, the list is practically endless!
Were you a combat troop?
Yeah, when his GI Joes were raiding Barbies panty drawer back in the day.

:razz:
He doesn't want to talk about it. Ever. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back