Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Well....no one needs government funded slaughter of the unborn.

War does the same...

Funny how "conservatives" are almost to a man and woman eager to go to war and be responsible for hundreds of thousand of deaths per event of living breathing people with all of the rights of the living and breathing human beings. Preventing the death of people is CERTAINLY NOT what motivates conservatives.

Who do you think wants war? No one, idiot. But the incompetent policies of obozo the kenyan clown prince have made war much more likely. What is he going to do when the russians shoot down an american fighter jet?

Oh and just Who's Mid East policies do you approve of? The one where the Shaw was installed over the elected leader? Or the creation of Israel? Telling Saddam it was OK to invade Kuwait, then invading him for it? Getting hundreds of Marines blown to red mist in Lebanon..then tucking tail and running? Invading Iraq after 17 of the 19 actors and leader of 9/11 were Saudis? Turning back the FBI from investigating the Cole and allowing Bin Ladin to escape when he was just a punk with a handful of followers? Ignoring the attack on the Liberty? The Iran Contra affair?

Oh but hand Obama a multiple Mid East war basket full of shit from day one all caused by Bush and Cheney and HE is the failure? Promising that Mid East oil would pay for the invasions and how much did WE get? Oh that's right...nary a drop.

You people are not just liars..you are ridiculous liars.

Why do you think Americans are stupid? Just because the hillbilly friends of yours constantly vote against their own best interests doesn't mean that most Americans are morons that don't have televisions or toilets with running water.

Why is it that you people don't have the balls that your god gave mosquitoes and just come out and say you are angry that America elected a ni**er to the white house. That at least would be the only honest thing you have ever mumbled.

Deflect, deflect, deflect hypocrite. You support state funded abortion. :lol:

Just caught you in yet another lie, huh?

You never caught me in initial lie so, no you didn't catch me in another lie.

You support aid to Israel. Using your logic, that means you support state funded abortions. We send money to Israel, they will pay for the abortions of women who want them. You support funding abortions in Isreal. No lie there, hypocrite.

Post #871 is a lie.

You posted it.

QED....I caught you in yet another lie.

Ah, so you're lying when you say that we pay for abortions at PP with taxpayer dollars? Pffft, we all knew that.

Tax dollars don't fund abortions. Glad I could enlighten you.

$528 million taxpayer funds go to Planned Parenthood, the abortion mill....and they can use it in any way they choose.

Since their raison d'être is abortion.....guess where it goes.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Nope, but you did display your ignorance on how PP is funded.

We reimburse PP through Medicare and Title X.

Just caught you in yet another lie, huh?

You support aid to Israel. Using your logic, that means you support state funded abortions. We send money to Israel, they will pay for the abortions of women who want them. You support funding abortions in Isreal. No lie there, hypocrite.

Post #871 is a lie.

You posted it.

Ah, so you're lying when you say that we pay for abortions at PP with taxpayer dollars? Pffft, we all knew that.

$528 million taxpayer funds go to Planned Parenthood, the abortion mill....and they can use it in any way they choose.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

I keep catching you lying....but, being a Liberal....it's just what you do.

"Planned Parenthood: We Got $528.4 Million in Taxpayer Funds in One Year

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, received $528.4 million in taxpayer funding,....

The report shows that Planned Parenthood received $528.4 million in “government health services
grants and reimbursements” during a one-year period, the latest figures available."
Planned Parenthood: We Got $528.4 Million in Taxpayer Funds in One Year

Government Grant:
"A public subsidy offered to a recipient for business or personal purposes. The subsidy is not expected to be paid back, and may be used for research, business development, education or other endeavors that are anticipated to support a common cause."
What is government grant? definition and meaning

Read more: What is government grant? definition and meaning

You choose: are you a liar, or simply stupid?

They may use grant money in any way they choose.....and since abortions are their reason for being....

...guess how they use government money.

Yup.

"Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Government Subsidies
Combined federal, state, and local government funding has increased from $203 million (30 percent of Planned Parenthood’s consolidated revenue) during its fiscal year 2000–2001 to $528 million (41 percent of revenue) during 2013–2014.[11] Planned Parenthood’s annual report does not provide a breakdown of federal versus state funding or the exact government grants, contracts, and reimbursements it receives.

To ensure that taxpayers are not forced to subsidize America’s number one abortion provider, Congress should make Planned Parenthood affiliates ineligible to receive either Medicaid reimbursements or Title X grants if they continue to perform abortions. Taxpayer money from these programs should instead be redirected to the more than 9,000 federally qualified health center sites throughout the country that provide comprehensive primary health care for those in need without entanglement in abortion."
Disentangling the Data on Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ Abortion Services and Receipt of Taxpayer Funding

Post #871 is a lie.

You posted it.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, received $528.4 million in taxpayer funding,....

The report shows that Planned Parenthood received $528.4 million in “government health services
grants and reimbursements” during a one-year period, the latest figures available."

Government Grant:
"A public subsidy offered to a recipient for business or personal purposes. The subsidy is not expected to be paid back, and may be used for research, business development, education or other endeavors that are anticipated to support a common cause."

They may use grant money in any way they choose.....and since abortions are their reason for being....

Yup.

So? It wasn't used for abortion, the Hyde amendment prohibits it.

If you don't believe that funds can be kept and accounted for separately, then you must also oppose aid to Israel and "Faith Based Initiatives"....which is fine. I disagree, but be consistent.

Regardless of one's position on legalized abortion, not reimbursing the pp health clinics for medical treatment GIVEN outside of abortion, with legit MEDICAID money is wrong.

PERIOD.

Wait....you're the one who has no problem supporting this President, who favored infanticide.

Hence....why would your opinion on anything involving rectitude be valid?

BTW.....there is no basis for saying that they use any of the half billion dollars in taxpayer funds for anything but abortions.
Both comments are simply Bull crud and you know it.

Obama did not support infanticide and if you bother reading up on how the vote works in the Illinois senate you would know such, and if you bothered to look up and read what Obama said about it and why he was voting present.

Second, None of the money reimbursed from MEDICAID was used for abortions, they were reimbursed for other than abortion, medical exams and procedures....that all qualify as medical and health procedures for Medicaid recipients, not for abortions...

so your song and a dance, (the twist) does not cut it, no matter what you claim PC, it's simply not true.... if those medical procedures were not performed or contracted out by Planned Parenthood, they would NOT have gotten the $500 million or whatever, in REIMBURSEMENT. You do know what that word in caps means don't you?

Regardless of one's position on legalized abortion, not reimbursing the pp health clinics for medical treatment GIVEN outside of abortion, with legit MEDICAID money is wrong.

PERIOD.

Wait....you're the one who has no problem supporting this President, who favored infanticide.

Hence....why would your opinion on anything involving rectitude be valid?

BTW.....there is no basis for saying that they use any of the half billion dollars in taxpayer funds for anything but abortions.
Both comments are simply Bull crud and you know it.

Obama did not support infanticide and if you bother reading up on how the vote works in the Illinois senate you would know such, and if you bothered to look up and read what Obama said about it and why he was voting present.

Second, None of the money reimbursed from MEDICAID was used for abortions, they were reimbursed for other than abortion, medical exams and procedures....that all qualify as medical and health procedures for Medicaid recipients, not for abortions...

so your song and a dance, (the twist) does not cut it, no matter what you claim PC, it's simply not true.... if those medical procedures were not performed or contracted out by Planned Parenthood, they would NOT have gotten the $500 million or whatever, in REIMBURSEMENT. You do know what that word in caps means don't you?

Liar.

Why is it so essential to you savages that the innocent unborn human being be sacrifice to your totalist masters, you know, on the altar of LIberalism?

Why?

Is it simply hedonism?

Not enough ways for the creation of that unique human being to not be created?
Not enough responsibility, or knowledge of the biology behind said creation?

Or simply this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

I couldn't help but notice that you've given up denying that Barack Obama worked in favor of infanticide.
We're making progress.

Last edited:
No one does.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
....what is the element that it provides?
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

2. So...what the motivation for denying it government funding?
The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "
Public Funding for Abortion

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

3. Let's deal with the so very overused idea of "cases of rape or incest."
The concept that there are "cases of rape or incest" is a chimera.
They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.
I'm bettin' that the 12% figure is rally more like that of rape or incest.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
The Declaration of Independence

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

She spends so much time on her little rant posts.

But never says anything of value.

Who needs planned parenthood?? I would encourage Polichick to visit.

Post #871 is a lie.

You posted it.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

If you don't believe that funds can be kept and accounted for separately, then you must also oppose aid to Israel and "Faith Based Initiatives"....which is fine. I disagree, but be consistent.
Post #871 is a lie.

You posted it.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

You simply cannot stop yourself from lying....leopard, spots and all.

Government Grant:
"A public subsidy offered to a recipient for business or personal purposes. The subsidy is not expected to be paid back, and may be used for research, business development,education or other endeavors that are anticipated to support a common cause."

The use the money as they wish.

1. "Planned Parenthood’s business model is centered on abortion.

Former Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson has written that she was given an abortion quota, and was even told by her superiors to “double the number of abortions” in order to bring in more revenue.[vii]Abortion patients constitute 12 percent of Planned Parenthood clients -- 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients in its most current report.

37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates. Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013
.[viii]

According to an NBC news report from December 2012, our of the “74 regional affiliates” a handful of those affiliates chose to leave the organization, rather than comply with the policy."
Top 12 Reasons to Defund Planned Parenthood Now | SBA-List

"....Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013...."

No one does.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

She spends so much time on her little rant posts.

But never says anything of value.

Who needs planned parenthood?? I would encourage Polichick to visit.

"But never says anything of value."

For clarity....when I 'rant' in favor of not having the United States federal government use taxpayer funds to advance the slaughter of innocent unborn human beings....

....in Liberal parlance, that endeavor is of no value????

Please.....don't be afraid to answer, as I'm certain the other subhuman Liberals will praise you for the view.

No one does.

Convenience....

The law.

Ibid.

GOP's better off with it to oppose than without it.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

Government Grant:
"A public subsidy offered to a recipient for business or personal purposes. The subsidy is not expected to be paid back, and may be used for research, business development,education or other endeavors that are anticipated to support a common cause."

Former Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson has written that she was given an abortion quota, and was even told by her superiors to “double the number of abortions” in order to bring in more revenue.[vii]Abortion patients constitute 12 percent of Planned Parenthood clients -- 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients in its most current report.

37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates. Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013
.[viii]

According to an NBC news report from December 2012, our of the “74 regional affiliates” a handful of those affiliates chose to leave the organization, rather than comply with the policy."

"....Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013...."

So now you've moved on from deflecting to providing false information? 3%. That's it. Abortion makes up 3% of what PP does and no Federal funds pay for it.

Again, just be consistent... but you can't. You must be a conservative.

.....37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates....

Conservatives also estimated that Saddam had tons of evil WMD, Hillary planned Benghazi and will to go to jail soon for wiping her server....

I know you're a clueless idiot but I didn't know you were part of the christian Taliban, is that a recent conversion?

:alcoholic:

1. Let's remind all that ending government funding will not end the role of Planned Parenthood....
a. According to the televised hearings, they made a profit of over $100 million last year.

b. "[The] claim that “women will be out of health care for reproductive causes” if Planned Parenthood no longer receives taxpayer dollars is also untrue.In fact, as Alliance Defending Freedom has documented,there are 13,540 health care clinicsthat could help women. (In contrast, Planned Parenthood has 665 clinics.)

If Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding is ended, that money will be redirected to health care clinics that serve women.

...“taxpayer dollars would be better spent directed to the more than 13,000 health centers and hospitals providing comprehensive women’s health care.”

We can make sure women have access to health carewithout using taxpayer dollars to fund an organization responsible for around one out of every three abortions in the United States."
What Miss Tenn. Got Wrong About Planned Parenthood, Women’s Health

2. "Abortion and birth control are constitutionally protected services. Defunding Planned Parenthood cannot change this fact, or deprive Planned Parenthood of their freedom to continue to provide these services."
http://www.sba-list.org/sites/default/files/content/shared/Chiaroscuro_PP_Analysis_March_2011.pdf

Consider what must, actually, be behind the tireless efforts of Liberals/Progressives/Democrats to make certain that the federal government continue to fund the abortion mill.

.....37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates....

Conservatives also estimated that Saddam had tons of evil WMD, Hillary planned Benghazi and will to go to jail soon for wiping her server....

I know you're a clueless idiot but I didn't know you were part of the christian Taliban, is that a recent conversion?

:alcoholic:

Perhaps you'd like to take on this challenge, as the other Liberal ran and hid when I suggested it....

"For clarity....when I 'rant' in favor of not having the United States federal government use taxpayer funds to advance the slaughter of innocent unborn human beings....

....in Liberal parlance, that endeavor is of no value????"

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

Caught you ANOTHER lie.

Government Grant:

Yup.

Government Grant:

.[viii]

So now you've moved on from deflecting to providing false information? 3%. That's it. Abortion makes up 3% of what PP does and no Federal funds pay for it.

Again, just be consistent... but you can't. You must be a conservative.

"Planned Parenthood Center for Choice has been providing care to women who have made the decision to end a pregnancy and we will continue to provide that care.
In-clinic abortion"

- See more at: Abortion :: Planned Parenthood Center for Choice

That was from Planned Parenthood.

And, yes, I am a conservative, and, as you can see.....I never lie.

Perhaps you'd like to take on this challenge, as the other Liberal ran and hid when I suggested it....

"For clarity....when I 'rant' in favor of not having the United States federal government use taxpayer funds to advance the slaughter of innocent unborn human beings....

Calling abortion "slaughter of innocent unborn human beings" is what makes you a member of the christian Taliban, an embryo or a fetus without self consiousness isn't a unborn human being just like an egg isn't an innocent unborn chicken.

And why shouldn't the government fund that, it's a lot cheaper than proving food stamps, education and healthcare for unwanted babies? Oh that's right, you don't think that should be funded too.

You can rant all you want, I just didn't think you were a pro-birth fanatic, that's all.

:popcorn:

Calling abortion "slaughter of innocent unborn human beings" is what makes you a member of the christian Taliban, an embryo or a fetus without self consiousness isn't a unborn human being just like an egg isn't an innocent unborn chicken.

And why shouldn't the government fund that, it's a lot cheaper than proving food stamps, education and healthcare for unwanted babies? Oh that's right, you don't think that should be funded too.

You can rant all you want, I just didn't think you were a pro-birth fanatic, that's all.

:popcorn:

1. 'Calling abortion "slaughter of innocent unborn human beings" is what makes you a member of the christian Taliban, an embryo or a fetus without self consiousness isn't a unborn human being just like an egg isn't an innocent unborn chicken."

You can tap-dance all you like, but you can't answer the question: were is to survive, what would that embryo, or fetus, or whatever obfuscation you can come up with, become?

Dare you to answer.

2. "And why shouldn't the government fund that, ..."

Easy:

1. ....the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of certain federal funds to pay for abortion unless the pregnancy arises from incest, rape, or to save the life of the mother.
    Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHyde_Amendment
    Wikipedia

3. "...proving food stamps, education and healthcare for unwanted babies? Oh that's right, you don't think that should be funded too."
By changing the subject, and, in fact, using pure fabrication, you're admitting that I am correct, huh?

4. "....I just didn't think you were a pro-birth fanatic, that's all."
Fanatic:
a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
Google.

Guilty as charged.

You can tap-dance all you like, but you can't answer the question: were is to survive, what would that embryo, or fetus, or whatever obfuscation you can come up with, become?

Dare you to answer.

Well, if you don't abort an embryo or fetus it can become a human being. So?
Easy:

1. ....the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of certain federal funds to pay for abortion unless the pregnancy arises from incest, rape, or to save the life of the mother.
    Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHyde_Amendment
    Wikipedia
Ok, so the government doesn't fund abortion. No reason for you to complain about that, right?
By changing the subject, and, in fact, using pure fabrication, you're admitting that I am correct, huh?

Eh no, just pointing out that government funding of abortion makes sense
a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
Google.

Guilty as charged.

Ah thanks, do you also think Kim Davis is Rosa Parks btw?

:banana:

Forum List

Back