Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Someone drag you here?

If you voluntarily signed on to the thread, one would imagine you would be conversant with the topic.....this topic: Planned Parenthood funding.

I see you're avoiding the question. I understand why. You DO support aid to Israel, making you a hypocrite.

You can run but you can't hide.

Let's see if I can get you back on track:
...if you demand the right to destroy a human being...one that you voluntarily created

Not necessarily.

Necessarily.

'Voluntarily' is the operative term.

As shown earlier, 95.7% of all abortions in this country have nothing to do with rape, incest, or the mother's health.

95.7% of the slaughter is for the convenience of the woman who had a choice about creating that life.

Abortion is almost entirely based on 'hmmmm....I think I'll change my mind.'
Kind of like picking the color of one's drapes.
They didn't change their mind, accidents happen.

And as I said, get the hell out of our way and we'll get the number of abortions down. We have the means and the technology, if you weren't blocking us all the damn time.

Exactly!

Second question. If a pregnant woman is killed (no matter how far along in the pregnancy) the killer is charged with two counts of murder. If a fetus is not a human being, why does our law call for two counts of murder?

If I walk out to my car, pick up a rock and break my own window...nothing happens to me. Now you try and break my window with a rock and see what happens.

As the unborn baby isn't part of her body...and she doesn't own it as you own your windshield....

...what right does she have to kill the individual?

That seems to be greeted with a shrug by you Liberals/Democrats.

Yep, and not one of them has answered my question as to why its different to kill a baby a month before birth or to kill a baby at 1 year after birth.

Why can't they answer it? because even they realize that its the exact same thing-----murder.

It's been answered, as best as a deceptive question like yours can be. Few, if any, advocate elective abortions as late as 8 months and it is illegal in most places unless the mother's life is in danger.

what exactly happens to the baby between 3 months and 8 months that changes the rules for you? Why is it not a person at 3 months but is one at 8 months?
3months.gif

Not exactly this now is it?
sammy.jpg

Someone drag you here?

If you voluntarily signed on to the thread, one would imagine you would be conversant with the topic.....this topic: Planned Parenthood funding.

I see you're avoiding the question. I understand why. You DO support aid to Israel, making you a hypocrite.

...if you demand the right to destroy a human being...one that you voluntarily created

Not necessarily.

Necessarily.

As shown earlier, 95.7% of all abortions in this country have nothing to do with rape, incest, or the mother's health.

95.7% of the slaughter is for the convenience of the woman who had a choice about creating that life.

Thanks for proving my point :)

The most common reasons women consider abortion are:

• Birth control (contraceptive) failure. Over half of all women who have an abortion used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant.2
  • Inability to support or care for a child.
  • To end an unwanted pregnancy.
  • To prevent the birth of a child with birth defects or severe medical problems. Such defects are often unknown until routine second-trimester tests are done.
  • Pregnancy resulting from rape or incest.
  • Physical or mental conditions that endanger the woman's health if the pregnancy is continued.
That's not "voluntarily creating" something. Of course, you guys want to make access to birth control as difficult as possible.

Even then - voluntary or involuntary - it's her decision, not yours, unless you are stepping up to adopt a fetus.

What a stupid little Liberal ploy....this: "Thanks for proving my point :)"

I provided a quote from the accepted experts at Guttmacher.

Get an education......I provide one on a regular basis.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used.

Fucking without a condom or The Pill is not an "accident".

If I walk out to my car, pick up a rock and break my own window...nothing happens to me. Now you try and break my window with a rock and see what happens.

As the unborn baby isn't part of her body...and she doesn't own it as you own your windshield....

Yep, and not one of them has answered my question as to why its different to kill a baby a month before birth or to kill a baby at 1 year after birth.

Why can't they answer it? because even they realize that its the exact same thing-----murder.

It's been answered, as best as a deceptive question like yours can be. Few, if any, advocate elective abortions as late as 8 months and it is illegal in most places unless the mother's life is in danger.

what exactly happens to the baby between 3 months and 8 months that changes the rules for you? Why is it not a person at 3 months but is one at 8 months?

It is not a person until it is born. The difference is viability of fetus vs rights of the woman.

If anti-choice people had their way, women would be charged for murder for taking the birth control pill (which would likely be prohibited), the morning after pill - all the way up to later abortions.

So if a baby is born prematurely, say at 5 months, it would be ok to kill it if the mother decided she did not want to deal with it?

BC pills prevent conception, i.e. the creation of a human being by the joining of a sperm cell with an egg.

the morning after pill is another question, I have no feelings either way on that.

3months.gif

sammy.jpg

Thank you for that adorable pic.

It made me smile.

It is not a person until it is born. The difference is viability of fetus vs rights of the woman.

If anti-choice people had their way, women would be charged for murder for taking the birth control pill (which would likely be prohibited), the morning after pill - all the way up to later abortions.

So if a baby is born prematurely, say at 5 months, it would be ok to kill it if the mother decided she did not want to deal with it?

BC pills prevent conception, i.e. the creation of a human being by the joining of a sperm cell with an egg.

the morning after pill is another question, I have no feelings either way on that.
At five months it's DOA. Read up: What's the outlook for premature babies born before 28, 31, 33, or 36 weeks? | BabyCenter

Not necessarily.

Necessarily.

And as I said, get the hell out of our way and we'll get the number of abortions down. We have the means and the technology, if you weren't blocking us all the damn time.

Exactly!

exactly what? if you don't use the reply button no one knows who you are responding to or what you are trying to say.

learn how to use the forum before posting.

3months.gif

sammy.jpg

Thank you for that adorable pic.

It made me smile.
Everybody likes a cute baby...

Second question. If a pregnant woman is killed (no matter how far along in the pregnancy) the killer is charged with two counts of murder. If a fetus is not a human being, why does our law call for two counts of murder?

Babies are property, eh?

Women and blacks used to be property, too.

You can try to duck and dodge your hypocrisy...but you've been exposed. :lol:

I've haven't ducked nor dodged anything that has to do with the illegitimacy of funding Planned Parenthood, nor the evil of allowing one person to kill another.

You have.
Americans supporting abortion = bad.
Israelis supporting abortion = good.

We got it.

Giving up?

New tactic: change the subject?
Just pointing out your hypocrisy...

As the saying goes, to see what the Left....i.e., you.....is doing, see what they charge the other side with.

Forgive me for ending that sentence with a preposition!

I won't end my sentence with a preposition...

You're a hypocrite. If you support aid to Israel, you're supporting their state funded abortion.

Babies are property, eh?

Women and blacks used to be property, too.

Until it exists outside my body, it is a part of my body.

Allow me to point out that I answered the question as it applies to the law. Fish asked why.

Information isn't advocacy.

Last edited:

Not necessarily.

Necessarily.

Exactly!

exactly what? if you don't use the reply button no one knows who you are responding to or what you are trying to say.

What are you talking about? The post I am replying to is there...you know, the one in my post that is above my reply. Learn to read before posting.

Not necessarily.

Necessarily.

Exactly!

You're the 'referendum' guy, right?

How about, with 2 to 1 support for funding Planned Parenthood, we put that to a referendum....

Can you think of a case where that has actually happened? Typically - the mother wants the child and if elective abortions occur much earlier. If the mother decides not to go to extreme measures to save a severely underdeveloped preemie but opts to allow it to die - I don't have a problem with it. Same with an infant born with severe defects, such as anacephaly.

It has a secondary effect of preventing implantation which is why anti-choice people don't like it and why Hobby Lobby didn't want to have to provide it.

Why not? It's ending a human life. What's the difference between a zygote and a embryo and a fetus?

Forum List

Back