Who killed Seth Rich?

FOX News and Hannity killed Seth Rich. They waited for him to die and then they attacked his reputation and murdered it. Think about that and what kind of people were in charge at FOX News and what kind of man Hannity is. They attack people after the people die. They target the dead, even after the family pleads with them to leave the deceased loved one to rest in peace and keep them out of a made up weird conspiracy theory.

Hannity is a disgrace journalist very bad for America.

No.

He is not.

Yes he is. I watched how he manipulated the technicality of the topic but not the reality. That is how he attracted people like you who doesn't have clue of the reality of what the hell he is talking about. It's more like an entertainment.
Ted Koppel told him right in his face----- He is bad for America

He is good for America.

That is not true. He is destroying America and you are a living proof.

Congratulations, you just made an Argument From Ignorance, tard!

It's unlike you to ignore a question and jump to personal attacks.

No it isn't. G5K will tell an idiot that he's an idiot without delay when they ask a retarded question.

I wonder if the Democrats would be kind enough to provide us with a list of murdered Democrats we cannot ask questions about:

1. Seth Rich
2. Vince Foster
3. JFK
4. MLK jr
5. Jerry Parks
6. Ron Brown
7. Chandra Levy
8. James McDougle

Did I get them all, or are there more???

No it isn't. G5K will tell an idiot that he's an idiot without delay when they ask a retarded question.

Go fuck yourself.

There was nothing retarded in me asking if they have proof he wasn't the leak.

Now, why I take the time to point that out is beyond me.

You've shown yourself to consistently act like an asshole in just about every response.

Go fuck yourself.

Of course there was. Its a retarded question. Might as well ask if your mother was the leak.

They have proof he wasn't ?

Go fuck yourself.

Of course there was. Its a retarded question. Might as well ask if your mother was the leak.

What part of "Go fuck yourself" don't you understand.

And you can ask if my mother was the leak....if there was a chance that was the case.....

I certainly would not be calling off the press crying about the investigation being cruel.

Go fuck yourself.

And you can ask if my mother was the leak....if there was a chance that was the case.....

I certainly would not be calling off the press crying about the investigation being cruel.

That is because you are an idiot. You will believe anything. You think "anything is possible".

I wonder if the Democrats would be kind enough to provide us with a list of murdered Democrats we cannot ask questions about:

1. Seth Rich
2. Vince Foster
3. JFK
4. MLK jr
5. Jerry Parks
6. Ron Brown
7. Chandra Levy
8. James McDougle

Did I get them all, or are there more???

This is how Vince Foster died:

20446315-mmmain.jpg

This is how Vince Foster died:

Was it funny when LBJ had MLK offed and then framed a klansman for it??

Or is it just funny when whites get it by Dems and it gets called a "suicide?"

Again you're trusting right wing talk show hosts that regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to you--into the news you want to hear. Hillary Clinton being a favorite target of their's over the last 20 years.

House Republicans did 8 investigations into Benghazi at a cost of more than 10 million taxpayer dollars, for nothing more than a political dog and pony show.. Now it's not like other Presidents didn't have their own Benghazi's they had their share. And we can only Thank God that the Democrat party didn't drag up 240 grieving mothers of 240 U.S. marines that were killed in Lebanon and call Ronald Reagan a murderer.

G.W. Bush had a few Benghazi's also.
gop-hypocrisy-L-H467vN.png

It really couldnt be better stated than this:

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever. There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

EMAILS: was another political dog and pony show put on by the right wing of the party to convince you that Hillary Clinton was incompetent at handling classified information. But--this is who Donald Trump was actually considering for his secretary of State--and James Comey went to great links to describe why David Petraeous was charged and Hillary Clinton wasn't. But you didn't get this news--it was left out of FOX News--and it certainly didn't come out of any right wing talk show hosts mouth.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

You also didn't know Condi Rice and Colin Powell had the same email issues as did Hillary Clinton when they were Secretary's of State:
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

As best stated:

The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans. So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors.
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

18664521_1754307864585176_1437986312259270750_n.jpg

A great article about this
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | HuffPost

And that is the TRUTH: In your spoon fed 20 year visceral hate of Hillary Clinton--you have elected a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia and Trump is going to destroy the entire Republican party.

You can scroll back up to post # 604 on this thread and read all about what has been going on with this Russian Investigation that has now turned into a Criminal Investigation.

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.

That is because you are an idiot. You will believe anything. You think "anything is possible".

You are the idiot.

Hiding under someone's skirt.

Hillary Clinton being a favorite target of their's over the last 20 years.

So Hillary really isn't corrupt. It is all a vast right wing conspiracy to make her look corrupt....

Hillary's business career:

1. Whitewater = FRAUD
2. Castle Grande = FRAUD
3. Madison S&L = FRAUD
4. Rose Law Firm = uber corrupt

Hillary's career of enabling her sex predator "husband" while claiming to be a "feminist..."

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

firing squad - Google Search

So, when a Federal judge subpoena-ed Hillary's billing records for Castle Grande, and she "lost" them, and then they turned up in the residence of the WH, and documented that Hillary DID bill for Castle Grande - that was a "right wing conspiracy."

So, facing 2 years in the poke, Hillary dragged Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell into court, where Hubbell claimed he, not Hillary, did the work Hillary billed for (a confession of BILLING FRAUD), and Hubbell went to prison, that was also a "right wing conspiracy" to make Hillary look corrupt...

Thanks for enlightening me to the reality of the non-corrupt Hillary...

I wonder why the Secret Service started calling her plane BROOMSTICK ONE...

Again you're trusting right wing talk show hosts

Apparently Dems think the King family consists of "right wing talk show hosts...."

Nobody can even attempt to dispute how much HATE the Dems have for blacks who do not vote Dem....

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

I don't give a rats ass what new conspiracy theory you're trying to spin here. You and your cohorts are responsible for destroying the Republican party.

You couldn't have given Democrats are more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

For those of you with reading comprehension skills and an attention span that lasts longer than a gnat scroll back to post # 604 on this thread and you can read a timeline of what has been going on with this Russian investigation that last week turned into a criminal investigation.

I don't give a rats ass what new conspiracy theory you're trying to spin here.

So I have telepathic control over the MLK family???

You and your cohorts are responsible for destroying the Republican party.

Sorry. When I was last a Republican, things like being fiscally conservative mattered. I left in 2004 after W and the GOP socialized senior drugs, in part by lying about the cost to the Congress....

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted.

But neither the threat nor the withholding of information violated any criminal law, the report said. It accepted the Justice Department's view that Mr. Scully had ''the final authority to determine the flow of information to Congress.'' Moreover, it said, the actuary ''had no authority to disclose information independently to Congress.''"

EVERY PATRIOTIC CONSERVATIVE in the US should've left the GOP after that....

I don't give a rats ass what new conspiracy theory you're trying to spin here.

So I have telepathic control over the MLK family???

You and your cohorts are responsible for destroying the Republican party.

Sorry. When I was last a Republican, things like being fiscally conservative mattered. I left in 2004 after W and the GOP socialized senior drugs, in part by lying about the cost to the Congress....

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted.

But neither the threat nor the withholding of information violated any criminal law, the report said. It accepted the Justice Department's view that Mr. Scully had ''the final authority to determine the flow of information to Congress.'' Moreover, it said, the actuary ''had no authority to disclose information independently to Congress.''"

EVERY PATRIOTIC CONSERVATIVE in the US should've left the GOP after that....

I left the Republican party as soon as they nominated this Ass Clown. I changed my party status to Independent and have no intentions of going back. This party has gotten way to radical and far right for me--and no longer represents me. I am now a fiscal conservative independent.

As far as the prescription drug costs--they're outrageous, and in the new house health care bill they still haven't addressed that issue which is the main reason for skyrocketing premiums. Why is it we're paying more than twice as much for prescription drugs than Canada when they're manufactured in the states. The reason: The pharmacutical industry in this country OWNS a lof of politicians is why. We get the shaft over it.

And the ONLY one that was campaigning on doing something with the cost of Prescription drugs was Hillary Clinton.

John Boehner stated a few months ago that all this repeal and replace Obamacare rhetoric was nothing more than wildly optimistic happy talk coming out of Republicans. Obviously he is right. The house bill was dead on arrival when it hit the Senate. Playing musical chairs with health care isn't a solution, and that has been showing up in the Republican Welcome Town halls across this nation.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

Here is what Republican Senator Cotton faced in Arkansas.

Even Salt Lake City--the most conservative state in the Nation is having a conniption fit.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

As far as all the conspiracy theories here is a great article--funny but sooo true---read it all the way to the bottom
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

Have the Democrats ever gone this far in terms of pulling out all the stops as they have over the focusing of attention on the murder of Seth Rich?

That Seth Rich was the Wikileaks leaker of the DNC email database is indicated by:

1. Julian Assange has all but said it outright. The only reason he won’t do that is their policy of not officially identifying sources. He put a reward out to catch the killer.

2. The former UK ambassador who works with Wikileaks said he met Seth Rich in a DC park regarding leaking documents.

3. Kim Dotcom said he was in direct communication with Seth Rich and that Seth Rich was the leaker.

The above are first-hand witnesses. When the Dems say there is no evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker, they want you to overlook that.

And we have the circumstancial evidence:

1. The DNC refuses to let their email server be examined by the FBI. If the FBI were not so corrupt under Comey, they would have gotten a warrant and simply seized it. This is supposed to be a national security matter of the highest importance involving Russian government hackers, yada yada yada. The obvious implication is that if honest FBI agents did a forensic examination they would identify downloads of the email file by Seth Rich.

2. Former DC homicide detective Rod Wheeler contacted his old buddies in the DC police department to look into the murder and instead of calling him back they tipped off DNC chair and crooked cheater Donna Brazile who immediately called the Rich family and told them to get Wheeler to stand down.

3. The Dems set their attack dogs like Media Matters on the highest alert to go after anyone on any media platform who discusses the Seth Rich murder, and even attack companies advertising on any media show that mentions the case.

4. The counterclaim, that Russia hacked the emails, is supported by no evidence but rather an ‘analysis’ by CIA guys who were hand-picked by former CIA Director and political uber-hack John Brennan.

So what gives? All of this over a botched robbery? That’s rather hard to believe.

Forum List

Back