Who killed Seth Rich?

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
Anyone who's been following the Clinton body count as I have, knows the MO of Seth Rich's murder was basically the same as most of the other so called accidental deaths, murders, and suicides surrounding the Clinton's in the past. But you decide after reading the following known facts that were reported:

1. On July 10, 2016 around 4:15 a.m. Seth Rich was murdered in an affluent neighborhood of DC about a block from his home.
2. He was talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he abruptly claimed, "I've got heat".
3. Shortly after hanging up he suffered two gunshot wounds to the back that authorities claimed was an apparent botched robbery attempt although nothing was taken from his body.
3. The timing of the murder drew suspicion simply because it happened after Wiki Leaks had not only reported all the hullabaloo about Hillary's email debacle but also how she and John Podesta cheated Bernie Sanders out of his chance to become the national democratic nominee.
4. Evidence on Seth's laptop in the aftermath of his death supported he may in fact have been the Wiki Leaks link which Hillary was desperate to find.

Naysayers who dismiss such claims as wild conspiracy theories should open their minds for once and just look up deaths surrounding the Clinton's and then ask yourself how many murders, suicides, and suspicious accidental deaths do they themselves personally know?

At any rate if investigated and found to be true, not only would Hillary and many others be hauled off to jail in handcuffs, but it would blow the lid off all the so called collusion theories currently playing out in the news against Trump and his crew as well.

So you're just going to be a partisan hack and refuse to believe this even if it's true?

Rule of thumb -- If it comes from a conservative, you always assume it's fraudulent, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

That's why most conservatives will burn in hell, because they always lie. We've tried to save them, but they refuse our help. It's a tragedy to see any soul lost to Satan, and we're seeing Trump and the Republicans hand him millions of souls.
OMG you're so confused, disturbed, and delusional it's truly mind boggling. There is literally no hope for you. Wait, I know one thing that might pick your spirits back up. Create more babies that you can kill, right?

OMG you're so confused, disturbed, and delusional it's truly mind boggling.

Says the ghoulish snowflake who is joyfully dancing on Seth Rich's grave for political gain.

We know your story is bullshit. You know your story is bullshit. Yet you peddle it anyways, because you love any lie that helps your cult.

There is literally no hope for you. Wait, I know one thing that might pick your spirits back up. Create more babies that you can kill, right?

So, do you think Jesus would be proud of your behavior? No, he wouldn't. Your vile behavior demonstrates your allegiance to Satan.

OMG you're so confused, disturbed, and delusional it's truly mind boggling.

Says the ghoulish snowflake who is joyfully dancing on Seth Rich's grave for political gain.

We know your story is bullshit. You know your story is bullshit. Yet you peddle it anyways, because you love any lie that helps your cult.

There is literally no hope for you. Wait, I know one thing that might pick your spirits back up. Create more babies that you can kill, right?

So, do you think Jesus would be proud of your behavior? No, he wouldn't. Your vile behavior demonstrates your allegiance to Satan.

LMAO! Such denial! Seth Rich WAS the leak! Podesta said that whomever was responsible for the leak (not hack) needed to be made an example of. The D.C police is covering it up and the police chief is a real piece of work in his own right. Soon after he is murdered, Julian Assange offers a reward.....funny how the DNC didn't at least match it....but they did get concerned when the Seth Rich family hired a P.I.

Now, how did they find out? Because the P.I that was investigating it made a courtesy call to the D.C police to compare notes and someone contacted the DNC.......now isn't that weird? There are many other things that point to this being a hit.

Only a sorry disgusting sack of shit like you would view Seth Rich as "collateral damage" and deserved what he got for betraying the leftard clown posse of sniveling, cheating, child trafficking pedophiles that are into "spirit cook".........

Do you think Jesus would be proud of that? Since you align more with the beliefs of lucifer (and your political heroes certainly do....no doubt about that) I am sure that the ends justifies the means.

This story isn't going away........no way, no how.

18581973_10158710315110301_6139152580764764779_n.jpg

LMAO! Such denial! Seth Rich WAS the leak!

No people except the most ghoulish cult bedwetters are still desperate enough to push such nonsense.

It's over. You've been outed as frauds and commie patsies. Go peddle your treason elsewhere.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Holy shit, dude....there isn't just smoke, there are flames peeking out from behind the clouds. YOU refuse to acknowledge it simply for partisan reasons. I KNOW the repub/neocon party is just as disgusting, filthy and bought off but this is about conspiracy, murder and treason of the most despicable kind that could have lead to a nuclear exchange. Nothing is "Over", hell, it's barely begun and if there is any justice, you will be eating a LOT of crow. We don't have a swamp in D.C, we have a cesspool.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Holy shit, dude....there isn't just smoke, there are flames peeking out from behind the clouds.

Then why hasn't any one of you cranks been able to show a single bit of actual evidence tying Seth Rich to wikileaks?

Here's the thing, dopes. Some dude saying something is not actual evidence. Anonymous blog posts are not actual evidence. You have nothing to support your crank theory. Zip. Zero. Nada. Nil.

And it's all you have. Embarrassing to be you.

You conspiracy theory is just retarded. According to the bozo crowd, an elite assassin team took out Seth Rich ... but the elite assassins weren't smart enough to take his wallet to make it look like a robbery. Yeah. Sure.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Holy shit, dude....there isn't just smoke, there are flames peeking out from behind the clouds.

Then why hasn't any one of you cranks been able to show a single bit of actual evidence tying Seth Rich to wikileaks?

Here's the thing, dopes. Some dude saying something is not actual evidence. Anonymous blog posts are not actual evidence. You have nothing to support your crank theory. Zip. Zero. Nada. Nil.

And it's all you have. Embarrassing to be you.

You conspiracy theory is just retarded. According to the bozo crowd, an elite assassin team took out Seth Rich ... but the elite assassins weren't smart enough to take his wallet to make it look like a robbery. Yeah. Sure.

Here are some questions for you to answer.......

#1 Why would Julian Assange offer a 20K reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the killer of Seth Rich?

#2 Why did Seth Rich suddenly become a "VIP" at the hospital he was staying at? We have a doctor there that gives a very detailed account of what his wounds were and seemed to be doing fine. Eight hours later the hospital is swarmed with law enforcement officers concerning Rich. Does that happen for every victim of an alleged "botched robbery"???

#3 Why would Seth Rich's family hire a P.I if they were not happy with the investigation of the D.C police and then once DNC operative Bob Bauman, also known as the "fixer" like the Harvey Keitel character "The Wolf" in the movie "Pulp Fiction"....he is the one that is called in for damage control for the DNC. So, why ( after becoming the spokesperson for the family after the D.C police notified operatives within the DNC to inform them that a former D.C police detective had been hired by Seth's family and AFTER Bauman taking over) did Seth's family suddenly claim that they had faith in the investigation of the D.C police and then come and out say to stop politicizing the murder of their son? Pressure perhaps? Methinks that is the case.

#4 Where is Seth Rich's computer? Is it normal to take the computer of a botched robbery attack and then not return it to the family? Now the D.C police claim that they do not know where it is.........

#5 Why did former ambassador Craig Murray claim that he got a thumb drive from Seth Rich to pass off to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy and we knew about this in December of last year? What was his reward for his coming forward? He was removed from his diplomatic post....imagine that?

Now, given all this....you are confused and befuddled as to why anyone would question the official story?????

You are an idiot.....seriously...and "NO", I will never stop doing my best to expose this. I posted a great essay on my FB page of over 600 followers and numerous people shared it and then THEIR friends shared it to THEIR friends. People need to wake the fuck up....but drones like you never will.

#1 Why would Julian Assange offer a 20K reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the killer of Seth Rich?

Because Assange is a Trump/Russian shill. Duh. He's running cover for his masters, same as all the other shills who are making up the stories you fell for.

For all of your other questions, the answer is "You're just repeating some stupid shit that some paid shill made up." Fascinating, how you just don't seem to get that "Some guy on the internet said this!" is not evidence.

Seth Rich was killed by extraterrestrial Jews with a missile disguised as a Boeing 737, fired from a pizza parlor owned by Hillary Clinton.

I heard it on Fox News, and I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Because Assange is a Trump/Russian shill. Duh. He's running cover for his masters, same as all the other shills who are making up the stories you fell for.

For all of your other questions, the answer is "You're just repeating some stupid shit that some paid shill made up." Fascinating, how you just don't seem to get that "Some guy on the internet said this!" is not evidence.

Really? When Assange was dumping info about Bush and the British PM at the time by dumping the Downing Street memos exposing the illegal invasion of Iraq and how it was planned even before 9/11 was he working for Russia then?

No, the rest of my questions are very relevant and true but YOU refuse to address them because you are a coward...nothing more, nothing less.

Really? When Assange was dumping info about Bush and the British PM at the time by dumping the Downing Street memos exposing the illegal invasion of Iraq and how it was planned even before 9/11 was he working for Russia then?
Yes, of course he was. Assange was trying to damage the US. He never goes after the far worse shit that happens in Russia.

Duh.

He's a raging Marxist. Just look where he chose to hide out.

Seth Rich was killed by extraterrestrial Jews with a missile disguised as a Boeing 737, fired from a pizza parlor owned by Hillary Clinton.

I heard it on Fox News, and I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Yes, of course he was. Assange was trying to damage the US. He never goes after the far worse shit that happens in Russia.

Duh.

He's a raging Marxist. Just look where he chose to hide out.

The Ecuador embassy in the U.K???? Assange releases information from whistle blowers because they know that he will not give up his sources. When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC again? Was it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 in exchange for a hefty donation to her slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation???

in july of 2016 Seth a democrat staffer was gunned down in cold blood

as of late the family says they have proof he was emailing wikileaks

Marina Marraco on Twitter

Shades of Foster

-Geaux
Another myth which your puppeteers counted on you to see similarities with.

"The rubes fell for it before, they'll fall for it every time!"

Have you ever done any due diligence about the death of Vince Foster?????? Or did you simply rely on what the lame stream media told you to believe?????

in july of 2016 Seth a democrat staffer was gunned down in cold blood

as of late the family says they have proof he was emailing wikileaks

Marina Marraco on Twitter

Shades of Foster

-Geaux
Another myth which your puppeteers counted on you to see similarities with.

"The rubes fell for it before, they'll fall for it every time!"

Have you ever done any due diligence about the death of Vince Foster?????? Or did you simply rely on what the lame stream media told you to believe?????
Let me guess. The Clintons called the second shooter from the grassy knoll out of retirement and had him kill Vince Foster with an icicle bullet.

The Ecuador embassy in the U.K????
Yes, Ecuador. The Marxist country which kills journalists.

A dead giveaway that Assange is not about freedom of the press or transparency in government.

Assange is a marxist-loving commie marxist working for the journalist-murdering KGB thug in Moscow.

Forum List

Back