Who is your personal favorite USMB poster(s) with whom you rarely agree?

Imagine if you will, that lonely, lonely, lonely..... and one more lonely, little guy sitting on the end of the bench, tearing up , because no one hates him or likes him, in fact they don't even notice that lonely, lonely, lonely ..... Lumpy.......:sad:..... (I need a Kitten)

Well, ya just got noticed. Point for you. Now, which side of the bench are you on?

Not the smooth side. :razz:

Well Kitten, I thought that surely you, of all people, would catch on to the "Kitten" thing. You'd take pity with a sad, lonely (yet looney) story and give up at least one of those good reps., you're giving away, so freely. To be honest, I've been taking it in the shorts lately, softly offending short fused liberals, and all......:eusa_shifty:

Imagine if you will, that lonely, lonely, lonely..... and one more lonely, little guy sitting on the end of the bench, tearing up , because no one hates him or likes him, in fact they don't even notice that lonely, lonely, lonely ..... Lumpy.......:sad:..... (I need a Kitten)

You haven't been here long enough.

Ya, I know, this low man on the totem pole ..kinda sucks...!

Xenophon
xsited1
Dude
Pilgrim
del
Rod's wife
Terry (the lady)
elvis8618
manny-phold
BBD
Annie
tigerbob
Vel6702
CrimsonWhite
MM
mm
AllBiz
Zoomboing
et al...

You and I agree, but I'd add you.

Well, ya just got noticed. Point for you. Now, which side of the bench are you on?

Well Kitten, I thought that surely you, of all people, would catch on to the "Kitten" thing. You'd take pity with a sad, lonely (yet looney) story and give up at least one of those good reps., you're giving away, so freely. To be honest, I've been taking it in the shorts lately, softly offending short fused liberals, and all......:eusa_shifty:

LOL.. Typically, you have a better shot at getting rep out of me, than her, and that's not saying much. :D

Well, you have a very nice avatar.

But you're not getting a kitten.

What a brute,.....:eusa_snooty:.... perhaps if I could just .....pet the Kitty...:eusa_shifty:

What a brute,.....:eusa_snooty:.... perhaps if I could just .....pet the Kitty...:eusa_shifty:

:lol: I'm all of 5'3"..with shoes on.. Some brute.

That reminds me we brought new kitty home a few days ago. She is a blast.

was it this one?

suicide_cat_bomber.jpg

getit, huh, getit? huh? blast? huh? i should fuck off :lol:

Who says I didn't "get it"? :eusa_whistle:

i guess a pity fuck for lumpy is not in the stars in the near future

i guess a pity fuck for lumpy is not in the stars in the near future

;) As if anyone had a chance at that.

:lol: I'm all of 5'3"..with shoes on.. Some brute.

:lol:...Well,.... I'm so short, tall grass knocks me over in a breeze..... not really but where's that kitty?

I'm also entirely too girly to be much of a brute as well. :cool:

As a matter of fact, I visited your site, made a mess of it and left (typical male). By the way, you're really quite cute....... ( this isn't a come on, no mans more happily married)

Last edited:
:lol:...Well,.... I'm so short, tall grass knocks me over in a breeze..... not really but where's that kitty?

I'm also entirely too girly to be much of a brute as well. :cool:

As a matter of fact, I visited you site, made a mess of it and left (typical male). By the way, you're really quite cute....... ( this isn't a come on, no mans more happily married)

Typical male - always gotta be breakin stuff. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back