Who is your personal favorite USMB poster(s) with whom you rarely agree?

You meant ... a girl can have a bad acid trip ... I wouldn't with those fuckers on themselves! :D

I'd pay money to see those 3 go at it in a cage. :cool:

Now that is a mental picture ... you go girl. Gimme another one ... :D

They are all racists in their own special way. A white supremacist, an alter boy loving ex priest, and a catholic turned muslim who is a jew/homosexual hating 63 year old man.

Like I said, the Troll Trifecta.

A Turban, a White Hood and a Biretta!

Throw your hats in the ring boys! :clap2:

I'd pay money to see those 3 go at it in a cage. :cool:

Now that is a mental picture ... you go girl. Gimme another one ... :D

They are all racists in their own special way. A white supremacist, an alter boy loving ex priest, and a catholic turned muslim who is a jew/homosexual hating 63 year old man.

Like I said, the Troll Trifecta.

A Turban, a White Hood and a Biretta!

Throw your hats in the ring boys! :clap2:
:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I think that everyone that smokes should quit smoking immediately.

Benefits

When smokers quit, within twenty minutes of smoking that last cigarette the body begins a series of changes.

At 20 minutes after quitting:

• blood pressure decreases
  • pulse rate drops
  • body temperature of hands and feet increases
At 8 hours:
  • carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
  • oxygen level in blood increases to normal
At 24 hours:
  • chance of a heart attack decreases
At 48 hours:
  • nerve endings start regrowing
  • ability to smell and taste is enhanced
The first year after quitting

At 2 weeks to 3 months:

• circulation improves
  • walking becomes easier
  • lung function increases
1 to 9 months:

• coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases
1 year:
  • excess risk of coronary heart disease is decreased to half that of a smoker
Long-term Benefits of Quitting

At 5 years:

• from 5 to 15 years after quitting, stroke risk is reduced to that of people who have never smoked.
At 10 years:
  • risk of lung cancer drops to as little as one-half that of continuing smokers
  • risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases
  • risk of ulcer decreases
At 15 years:
  • risk of coronary heart disease is now similar to that of people who have never smoked
  • risk of death returns to nearly the level of people who have never smoked
Now, what were we talking about...oh yeah...Who is your personal favorite USMB poster(s) with whom you rarely agree?

Free rep to those who can guess mine. ;)

Let me guess...right now, XOTOXI?

Last edited:
I think that everyone that smokes should quit smoking immediately.

Benefits

When smokers quit, within twenty minutes of smoking that last cigarette the body begins a series of changes.

At 20 minutes after quitting:

• blood pressure decreases
  • pulse rate drops
  • body temperature of hands and feet increases
At 8 hours:
  • carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
  • oxygen level in blood increases to normal
At 24 hours:
  • chance of a heart attack decreases
At 48 hours:
  • nerve endings start regrowing
  • ability to smell and taste is enhanced
The first year after quitting

At 2 weeks to 3 months:

• circulation improves
  • walking becomes easier
  • lung function increases
1 to 9 months:

• coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases
1 year:
  • excess risk of coronary heart disease is decreased to half that of a smoker
Long-term Benefits of Quitting

At 5 years:

• from 5 to 15 years after quitting, stroke risk is reduced to that of people who have never smoked.
At 10 years:
  • risk of lung cancer drops to as little as one-half that of continuing smokers
  • risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases
  • risk of ulcer decreases
At 15 years:
  • risk of coronary heart disease is now similar to that of people who have never smoked
  • risk of death returns to nearly the level of people who have never smoked
Now, what were we talking about...oh yeah...Who is your personal favorite USMB poster(s) with whom you rarely agree?

Free rep to those who can guess mine. ;)

Let me guess...right now, XOTOXI?

:lol: Well, you are one of them. I have three others still that haven't been mentioned, ignoring those who just fascinate me by their own ignorance.

Imagine if you will, that lonely, lonely, lonely..... and one more lonely, little guy sitting on the end of the bench, tearing up , because no one hates him or likes him, in fact they don't even notice that lonely, lonely, lonely ..... Lumpy.......:sad:..... (I need a Kitten)

Imagine if you will, that lonely, lonely, lonely..... and one more lonely, little guy sitting on the end of the bench, tearing up , because no one hates him or likes him, in fact they don't even notice that lonely, lonely, lonely ..... Lumpy.......:sad:..... (I need a Kitten)

Well, ya just got noticed. Point for you. Now, which side of the bench are you on?

Well, ya just got noticed. Point for you. Now, which side of the bench are you on?

Not the smooth side. :razz:

Not the smooth side. :razz:

Must be why I didn't notice before... :lol:

Want to know something funny, very few people who disagree with me ever realize we disagree. :razz: Only a few issues on here have I posted my true position, oddly.

I'm just glad nobody picked me on this one.

While I may certainly be a fan favorite, I don't think there is a single person here that I haven't agreed with about something at least once. :cool:

You haven't been here long enough.

Well, you have a very nice avatar.

But you're not getting a kitten.

Well, you have a very nice avatar.

But you're not getting a kitten.
That reminds me we brought new kitty home a few days ago. She is a blast.

haha, I had fun with her. We became friendly after a heated arguement where I told her to fuck off and take a midol.

She found it amusing.

I don't know where she's been tho. Vanished after the elections, must be spending all that free money she has now since Obama is pres

The short answer, would be right but with my newly acquired pomp pomps it's stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight...... Your saying," What the Hell " about now.... :popcorn:... just messin with ya... Lumpy

Forum List

Back