Who is your God and devil?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's like I have always said, we all have a God and devil. Each one of us sees an ideology or movement or entity or person who is our salvation, and an opposition force to prevent it we fight against.

So what is your God and devil, utopia vs. pain and suffering?

Each one of us sees an ideology or movement or entity or person who is our salvation, and an opposition force to prevent it we fight against.
No. Wrong.

Many of us don't subscribe to that worldview.
Well, well, here comes Mack who thinks Trumpism is the devil and anyone opposing him as his savior.

How's it going?

Each one of us sees an ideology or movement or entity or person who is our salvation, and an opposition force to prevent it we fight against.
No. Wrong.

Well, well, here comes Mack who thinks Trumpism is the devil and anyone opposing him as his savior.

How's it going?
But I don't think that. You just made it up.

Always a good sign when you folks have to lie to make a "point".

It's like I have always said, we all have a God and devil. Each one of us sees an ideology or movement or entity or person who is our salvation, and an opposition force to prevent it we fight against.

Right now: Coffee is god. No gas station with a restroom for 230 miles is the devil.

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Sure you do. You have spent all your time here telling us how Trumpsters are the devil. Try lying to a group of people who have witnessed this otherwise

Hilarious.

My "god" is liberty
My "devil" is anyone who tramples it.
Kill a commie for mommy
Bootney Lee Farnsworth
Only man imprisons. Only man takes away freedom. In fact, the vast majority of men who have walked the earth have either been a slave or warrior of a tyrant. This was the message of the Hebrew Exodus.

Read 1 Samuel 8 to better understand.

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Sure you do. You have spent all your time here telling us how Trumpsters are the devil. Try lying to a group of people who have witnessed this otherwise

Hilarious.
And there's another lie. I've never said that, nor do I think that. Trumpism is a very important symptom that needs to be addressed.

Do you even realize it when you lie? Are you like this in real life?

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.
And there's another lie. I've never said that, nor do I think that. Trumpism is a very important symptom that needs to be addressed.

Truth.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................HURTS.

Put me on a cross my friend. That is the normal human response.

God is the Great Spirit, creator of all.

The other is obvious,your owner.BTW. I hear he has another patch out for Win10. Tracer-19 or some such thing
BILL-GATES-DEVIL.jpg

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.

Truth.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................HURTS.

I think the question you pose in your OP is absolutely fascinating and I'm glad you came up with it. I just made a slight adjustment to the premise for you.

But you don't need to soil your own thread with constant lies.

The fact that you feel you have to lie is also absolutely fascinating. It's probably tied to this primitive, binary God/Devil mindset that you have.

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.

I think the question you pose in your OP is absolutely fascinating and I'm glad you came up with it. I just made a slight adjustment to the premise for you.

The fact that you feel you have to lie is also absolutely fascinating. It's probably tied to this primitive, binary God/Devil mindset that you have.
But man is primitive and always will be. To not understand this is arrogance no matter how "enlightened" you think you are Mac.

That is why putting all your trust in man for your salvation is insanity.

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.

But man is primitive and always will be. To not understand this is arrogance no matter how "enlightened" you think you are Mac.

I don't know what you mean by "salvation". Could you explain?

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.

That is a good question. For example, Obama threw around the term our collective salvation

For the secularist and Black Liberation theologian like Obama, their salvation is through state provision and control. But that is not my view of salvation. So we all have different views of what salvation really is.

No. Wrong.

How's it going?
But I don't think that.

Hilarious.

That is a good question. For example, Obama threw around the term our collective salvation

For the secularist and Black Liberation theologian like Obama, their salvation is through state provision and control. But that is not my view of salvation. So we all have different views of what salvation really is.
Okay, well, I still don't know what your point was.

Again, many of us don't have a God vs. Devil mindset. True story.

I have no such fictional characters to play with...

Forum List

Back