Who is the Russian on USMB...

I'm Russian and I didn't influence the election (Dems and their puppeteers were pretty sure they would influence the election but couldn't).

However I like Trump just because he seems to be the first US president (at least during the last two decades) who doesn't belong to Deep State. And I feel sorry for him watching how Deep State has been hobbling him using their puppets in Congress and everywhere else.

I am Russian and I can tell you for sure Stratford57 is a perfect example of what happens to dupes who watch too much Putinvision (most Russians).

“Deep state” term that tinfoil rightwingers have also now adopted is actually of Russian origins.
Again, only hitlery’s fan base would have been influenced. I wish you Russian haters would get that right.

What was their reason for flipping your vote?

Either you liked hitlery or not. How did they get you to flip?
Only hopeless Zombies could blame Russians (or somebody else) for "interfering" the election just because they hated to admit they LOST to a much better, much more honest and much more patriotic candidate.

Putin: It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. This is not our problem. The problem is in US politics. That is the problem. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign. At times, I actually thought the man was overdoing it, really. That is true. However, it turned out that he was right, that he found a key to those social groups and voters’ groups that he had bet on, and they came out and voted for him.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it, that they miscalculated. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.”

One of the hackers’ planted stories was that Mrs Clinton’s election campaign managers had acted unfairly with regard to other Democratic Party candidates. However, when that information appeared in the public domain, the campaign manager actually acknowledged that it was true and resigned.

They should have apologised to the public and they should have said before resigning, “We will not repeat these mistakes.” But what did they do? They said, “We are not to blame. It is the Russians.” What have the Russians got to do with it? Did the Russians engage in pushing through one Democratic Party candidate to the detriment of another candidate?
St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting

Putin: After all, Trump is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Our RT Troll arriveth ^ :rolleyes-41:

And like Donald, you believe any and all propaganda Putin spews over US Intelligence.

Sad :(
So wait, you’re calling our intelligence agency incompetent? Whoa wait I thought they were to be trusted. Right? Can’t have it both ways Pinocchio

who influenced the election?
And who on usmb feels they were duped,
Led into voting for Trump unwhttingly?

Who is the Russian on USMB...?

We are all Russians now.
They got you to believe eh?

It is the logical conclusion to a dragnet searching for Russians. Everyone is a Russian.
How obammy let down our country!

Dislocated brain cell alert!
Need help finding them?

Who is the Russian on USMB...?

We are all Russians now.

It is the logical conclusion to a dragnet searching for Russians. Everyone is a Russian.

Need help finding them?

If you had three brain cells, two of them would get lost looking for the car keys.

I'm Russian and I didn't influence the election (Dems and their puppeteers were pretty sure they would influence the election but couldn't).

However I like Trump just because he seems to be the first US president (at least during the last two decades) who doesn't belong to Deep State. And I feel sorry for him watching how Deep State has been hobbling him using their puppets in Congress and everywhere else.

I am Russian and I can tell you for sure Stratford57 is a perfect example of what happens to dupes who watch too much Putinvision (most Russians).

“Deep state” term that tinfoil rightwingers have also now adopted is actually of Russian origins.
Again, only hitlery’s fan base would have been influenced. I wish you Russian haters would get that right.

Only hopeless Zombies could blame Russians (or somebody else) for "interfering" the election just because they hated to admit they LOST to a much better, much more honest and much more patriotic candidate.

Putin: It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. This is not our problem. The problem is in US politics. That is the problem. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign. At times, I actually thought the man was overdoing it, really. That is true. However, it turned out that he was right, that he found a key to those social groups and voters’ groups that he had bet on, and they came out and voted for him.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it, that they miscalculated. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.”

One of the hackers’ planted stories was that Mrs Clinton’s election campaign managers had acted unfairly with regard to other Democratic Party candidates. However, when that information appeared in the public domain, the campaign manager actually acknowledged that it was true and resigned.

They should have apologised to the public and they should have said before resigning, “We will not repeat these mistakes.” But what did they do? They said, “We are not to blame. It is the Russians.” What have the Russians got to do with it? Did the Russians engage in pushing through one Democratic Party candidate to the detriment of another candidate?

Putin: After all, Trump is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time.

And like Donald, you believe any and all propaganda Putin spews over US Intelligence.

So wait, you’re calling our intelligence agency incompetent? Whoa wait I thought they were to be trusted. Right? Can’t have it both ways Pinocchio

Your reading comprehension needs work ;)

You said the Russians changed the outcome of the election
I said we have good reason to believe that, yes.

The comment to which you responded was, however, speaking directly to the absurd idea that the Russian efforts did not produce votes for Trump. They, of course, did. Slow down, pay attention.

Nobody said he was perfect - but I blame Facebook and the Twit the most for failing to stop it.

But here were a LOT of other people who failed to stop it - Clapper one of dozens including Obama who didn't do NEAR enough.

What was it they were supposed to do to keep the Russians from convincing a bunch of Democrats to vote for President Trump?
That sounds a lot like a Democrat problem ... "Blame the Russians" only goes so far.

Nobody said he was perfect - but I blame Facebook and the Twit the most for failing to stop it.

But here were a LOT of other people who failed to stop it - Clapper one of dozens including Obama who didn't do NEAR enough.

What was it they were supposed to do to keep the Russians from convincing a bunch of Democrats to vote for President Trump?
That sounds a lot like a Democrat problem ... "Blame the Russians" only goes so far.

Hmm, it's not just that. It's also just the idea of mobilizing people to vote that might otherwise not have voted. Funny, the Russians accomplished, on that front, what the Democrats could not...

The comment to which you responded was, however, speaking directly to the absurd idea that the Russian efforts did not produce votes for Trump. They, of course, did. Slow down, pay attention.

Ask yourself...why did Putin want trump as president? Obviously he did...

Need help finding them?

If you had three brain cells, two of them would get lost looking for the car keys.
At least I have three

How? If you believe that then you must have a probable thought as to how. Well!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How? If you believe that then you must have a probable thought as to how. Well!!
How...what? Be specific.

It's funny how you say something that I didn't say, then say "slow down, pay attention."

So dude, slow down, pay attention.

So you say Obama's an idiot, huh?

Ask yourself...why did Putin want trump as president? Obviously he did...

Wanting an American President and changing the results of an election are entirely different things.

I have a question for you. Why did Russia put $500K into Hillary's bank account? Why did operatives in the Russian government deal to buy 20% of US uranium pay her foundation almost $145 million?

He has indisputable proof. He wants to believe it ...

How...what? Be specific.

Gawd you're stupid. He's asking you HOW the Russians changed the election results, you idiot

Hmm, it's not just that. It's also just the idea of mobilizing people to vote that might otherwise not have voted. Funny, the Russians accomplished, on that front, what the Democrats could not...

Really ... Seems as though the actual turnout was at a 20 year low.
If you want to call that "mobilizing the people to vote" ... It's no wonder the Democrats lost the election and you are looking for a boogeyman under the bed.

Really, somehow I doubt that a Tsar or their successors like Lenin/Stalin would tolerate a deep state... they would be in a gulag in no time...

:alcoholic:

Keep drinking.

The Soviet secret police have been frequently described by historians as a "state within a state". According to Evgenia Albats, most KGB leaders, including Lavrenty Beria, Yuri Andropov, and Vladimir Kryuchkov, always competed for power with the Communist Party and manipulated communist leaders.[5]

According to Abdurakhman Avtorkhanov, "It is not true that the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party is a supreme power. The Political Bureau is only a shadow of the real supreme power that stands behind the chair of every Bureau member ... The real power thinks, acts and dictates for all of us. The name of the power is NKVDMVDMGB. The Stalin regime is based not on the Soviets, Party ideals, the power of the Political Bureau or Stalin's personality, but on the organization and the techniques of the Soviet political police where Stalin plays the role of the first policeman."[6]

State within a state - Wikipedia

I see you are hellbent on proving me right - Putin love galore.:113:

On the content - Putin is deflecting and blowing smoke up your ass as usual, Russian interference was improper and illegal by American law. It absolutely DOES NOT MATTER whom or how it benefited.

No one gives a shit about Clinton's excuses for why she lost. Election results are not up for revisions and even if Trump gets impeached it will NOT reverse the outcome, it will simply make Pence a president.

Last edited:

Who put the nickel in you
You’re wound up Like a Swiss clock

Forum List

Back