Who is the Russian on USMB...

I'm Russian and I didn't influence the election (Dems and their puppeteers were pretty sure they would influence the election but couldn't).

However I like Trump just because he seems to be the first US president (at least during the last two decades) who doesn't belong to Deep State. And I feel sorry for him watching how Deep State has been hobbling him using their puppets in Congress and everywhere else.

Last edited:
who influenced the election?

darkmoney-644x376.jpg

~S~

who influenced the election?

darkmoney-644x376.jpg

~S~

That didn't really work. The media tried their damndest to, and IMO should be held accountable.

I refuse to hold my breath until that happens, though.

Hillary outspent The Donald by like 5:1.

She did it with others' money and he used his own.

The man's just trying to do something good for America before..it's not like it was.

True story.

I'm Russian and I didn't influence the election (Dems and their puppeteers were pretty sure they would influence the election but couldn't).

However I like Trump just because he's the first US president (at least during the last two decades) who doesn't belong to Deep State. And I feel sorry for him watching how Deep State has been hobbling him using their puppets in Congress and everywhere else.
I'm 1/2 Russian and did my damdest to fuck up the Democrats. I STILL got work left.

I do believe there are at least a couple of people here who are actually Russian trolls.

Of course, the Russian campaign did influence the election and did produce votes for Trump. And there is good reason to believe that these efforts did, in fact, swing the election for Trump, considering the narrow margin of victory in certain swing States.

Of course no person woul admit that their minds were influenced by a propaganda campaign. That is exactly what is to be expected. Yes, geniuses, as it turns out....someone else thought of this before you did. They studied it and determined that these propaganda campaigns are effective.

Of course, the Russian campaign did influence the election and did produce votes for Trump. And there is good reason to believe that these efforts did, in fact, swing the election for Trump, considering the narrow margin of victory in certain swing States.

Of course no person woul admit that their minds were influenced by a propaganda campaign. That is exactly what is to be expected. Yes, geniuses, as it turns out....someone else thought of this before you did. They studied it and determined that these propaganda campaigns are effective.

If you have no proof of the bullshit you just spouted, you probably should just STFU.

I vote you for Russian, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back