Cute little abandoned kitten rescued

HAHA! That baby is loud and opinionated!
A few years ago I was saving a kitten a couple weeks older than that one. An old lady asked me for help. Apparently, the little devil was napping under her hood and got caught in the belt when she started it. I had to get under the car and move the belt by hand. I know that cat thought I was trying to kill it cuz the second it got free it did not escape as I expected. No, it launched a crazy wild and prolonged attack on my hand and head that I still have scars from.
It wasn't funny at the time but it sure is now. We both looked like survivors of some terrible disaster.

Cute little thing

Very young little guy! Some asshole had to have dumped him :(

Or mother abandoned it, more likely

Where I live, people will dump kittens like that. We found one hidden around our woodpile - t and it's jaw was broken like it was thrown from a car. People dump kittens all the time. Truly sucks.

Yeah, I have seen stuff similar to that. I went to jail for punching a guy in college for mistreating a dog. If I saw that today, I would still go over and get physical. Hate cruelty to animals. Hate that.

HAHA! That baby is loud and opinionated!
A few years ago I was saving a kitten a couple weeks older than that one. An old lady asked me for help. Apparently, the little devil was napping under her hood and got caught in the belt when she started it. I had to get under the car and move the belt by hand. I know that cat thought I was trying to kill it cuz the second it got free it did not escape as I expected. No, it launched a crazy wild and prolonged attack on my hand and head that I still have scars from.
It wasn't funny at the time but it sure is now. We both looked like survivors of some terrible disaster.

We were visiting my Uncle and Aunt in Missouri years back and their cat decided to take a nap in the fan shroud of his truck.
Needless to say it didnt end well for the cat.

Cute little thing

Adorable, here below is adorable also, from the write up on YouTube from the person who found and adopted this baby:

"Two-week old Gizmo was found when it was just a few days old in the parking lot where we live. Here, she has just opened her eyes, is making a solid effort to stand, and meows for all the World to hear."

Cute little thing

Cats love babies and babies love cats, the below baby loves the cat so much it totally loses it as soon as the cat is even brought into the room, this is double adorable, adorable baby and adorable cat:

Cute little thing

Cats love babies and babies love cats, the below baby loves the cat so much it totally loses it as soon as the cat is even brought into the room, this is double adorable, adorable baby and adorable cat:

Good stuff. If you like that, watch this.

How adorable, although I would not let my babies be that near to a dog, you have to be careful because some dogs can just turn for no apparent reason and could attack the baby, so I would not be comfortable with my babies that near to a dog, it's different with a cat most cats seem to just love babies and can be very protective of the baby.

Poor little kitty. I hope they kept him or found him/her a home. Probably flea infested all the itching going on . Poor baby.

Forum List

Back